Tott Vs Arsenal

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Tott Vs Arsenal

Post by SylverEagles »

By the way, another loss away from home. How many defeats now? I've lost count. This away form should really get Wenger relieved of his Manager duties. It is woeful!
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Coach wrote:Presumably Ozil was the reason for the loss.
100%
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Where's that Nkume running his mouth about winning today? Mssshhheeeww.

The perfect storm that almost blew Liverpool away should have swept you guys into the sea in the second half.

You'll need more than Aubameyang to hang with us
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Where have you gone Alexis Sanchez? Really could have used you today unlike the twat that was signed and his under the Wembley grass for ninety minutes and emerged to shank a free kick of the back of a Toto player with our last chance ... would rather have seen Cech or Mustafi take the kick before that loser
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

Waffiman wrote:Never seen Wenger that animated after a miss.

But Wenger got it wrong tactically in that 2nd half. Spuds realised we didn’t want to attack but contain they got emboldened and went for it.

Yes. Welbeck and Lacazette especially should have salvaged something but we are a team seriously lacking in belief and confidence away from home and it shows.
All that the result of AW being blind to reality of his league of shadows midfield.

AW has to own this 2 year farce.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

anikulapo wrote:Where have you gone Alexis Sanchez? Really could have used you today unlike the twat that was signed and his under the Wembley grass for ninety minutes and emerged to shank a free kick of the back of a Toto player with our last chance ... would rather have seen Cech or Mustafi take the kick before that loser

Yes Arsenal was in 1st position all season with Alexis then then then that yeye Asun Wenger sold the sweet boy then arsenal fell immediately to 6th place.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Gooner1 wrote:.....as expected
just look at the spuds midfield, they totally dominated the arsenal us
last week wengerbabes were parading these boards like clueless peacocks, but nothing has changed
until we have a midfield with the same physical attributes as petit, vieria, edu etc.....we ain't going nowhere
i trust in Sven Mislintat to sort this out joke of a midfield
Sven should loook for another coach,if you like give Wenger the entire Barca team,dont be surprise Messi play defense in CB.Suarez in goal.He need to just go,not good enough any more
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

anikulapo wrote:Where have you gone Alexis Sanchez? Really could have used you today unlike the twat that was signed and his under the Wembley grass for ninety minutes and emerged to shank a free kick of the back of a Toto player with our last chance ... would rather have seen Cech or Mustafi take the kick before that loser
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

but but we were told how alexis was a cancer in the dressing room and he misplaced all the passes and no player wished him farewell when he left

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

But Wenger got it wrong tactically in that 2nd half. Spuds realised we didn’t want to attack but contain they got emboldened and went for it.

Yes. Welbeck and Lacazette especially should have salvaged something but we are a team seriously lacking in belief and confidence away from home and it shows.
When you have a forward who is the absolute best in the world playing on the shoulder of the last defender, it makes sense to sit deep. But there appeared to be nothing in the way of a structure for the counter press and the breakout.

What was the sense in Wiltshire and El Neny...

Why play Wiltshire at the tip of the triangle if he is not going to be proactive...

Why play Ozil and Mikhi so wide and so far away from Auba....
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

So, all the new signings couldn't make a difference against Spurs? We still look like the team before the previous window.
And we were all so excited about the transfer window ... Can we have another transfer window at the end of Feb, so we can finally offload more dead weight like Laca, Welbeck, Shodran, Cech, Kola and the $350k/week man ?
I mean ... we were supposed to have a new team. We were supposed to be free of locker room troubles ... We were supposed to challenge for top 4 this year.
How far back is Burnley?
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

platinum wrote:
Skylolo wrote:The better team won, one must not underrate the influence of officiating in this game as well. There were at least 2-3 poor offside calls while Kane as expected got the full benefit for his goal though I feel it was a legit goal tbh...

Lacazette’s form is worrying, has he given up already?
There were at least two missed Aubameyang offside calls. One from the jack pass and another from the ozil pass. Those were clean chances for the gabon guy.

Lacazette? The quality is there, the reason Arsene is the big boss is he has to figure out how to get the kid out of his own head. That second chance was a great Iwobi pass but Laca had to fight hard to steal position from Sanchez. He's doing everything right but scoring, it will come. Reminds me of spells Yak went thru. Unfortunately Arsenal needs goals today, now, not tomorrow.
wrong offside calls are part of the game......remember last week?
there are 3 pieces of the puzzle to sort out.....our midfield philosophy needs overhauling, defense needs sorting and the coach needs sacking
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...na wah for dat una Lucozade guy. And players get mad when they get bench. Granted he came on later but 2 clear chances a professional player should calmly take he fluffed.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

From now on I'll be rooting for you guys :P especially when you have to play ManU, Cheatsea and Loserfool :D.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

tfco wrote:

but but we were told how alexis was a cancer in the dressing room and he misplaced all the passes and no player wished him farewell when he left
M
Who told you this ? The same one that told you that Arsenal was getting £35 million as well :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

bepanda wrote:So, all the new signings couldn't make a difference against Spurs? We still look like the team before the previous window.
And we were all so excited about the transfer window ... Can we have another transfer window at the end of Feb, so we can finally offload more dead weight like Laca, Welbeck, Shodran, Cech, Kola and the $350k/week man ?
I mean ... we were supposed to have a new team. We were supposed to be free of locker room troubles ... We were supposed to challenge for top 4 this year.
How far back is Burnley?
Lacasheite is now "deadwood"? :rotf: I could remember you guys doing the Lambada when you got him. There's hope for Aubame ying yang gooly gooly cvnt going the same way :tic:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Nothing Sanchez could do to save this team. It is rotten at the core. Auba=Henry, Mika=Pires, Ozil=Bergkamp, Laca=Wiltord !!! The invincible reborn ...
Bepanda
anikulapo wrote:
tfco wrote:
Who told you this ? The same one that told you that Arsenal was getting £35 million as well :rotf:
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

We also did the Chambada, when we got Ozil, Shadran, Kola, Cech, Welbeck, ... etc.
pajimoh wrote:
bepanda wrote:So, all the new signings couldn't make a difference against Spurs? We still look like the team before the previous window.
How far back is Burnley?
Lacasheite is now "deadwood"? :rotf: I could remember you guys doing the Lambada when you got him. There's hope for Aubame ying yang gooly gooly cvnt going the same way :tic:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

tfco wrote:

So you believe that lie that he was a cnacer?When a player leave for better team he is bad.I see how the team is better without him nonsense.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Thankful Wenger can now concentrate full time on coaching.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

bepanda wrote:Nothing Sanchez could do to save this team. It is rotten at the core. Auba=Henry, Mika=Pires, Ozil=Bergkamp, Laca=Wiltord !!! The invincible reborn ...
Bepanda
anikulapo wrote:
tfco wrote:

Alexis would have opened that game up for Auba. Ozil hid under the grass. Xhaka was his usual worthless self and only jack was opening the field ... it was an all around horrible game

MLK.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

People call Jack Arsenal man of the match. Wrong IMHO. That title is for Cech
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

How many goals and assists does Ozil have since stealing money from Arsenal AGAIN

MLK.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

txj wrote:

When you have a forward who is the absolute best in the world playing on the shoulder of the last defender, it makes sense to sit deep. But there appeared to be nothing in the way of a structure for the counter press and the breakout.

What was the sense in Wiltshire and El Neny...

Why play Wiltshire at the tip of the triangle if he is not going to be proactive...

Why play Ozil and Mikhi so wide and so far away from Auba
:clap: :agree:

Midfield too far away from Auba - no outball besides Auba who has attn from Spurs defense.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.