Tott Vs Arsenal

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Tott Vs Arsenal

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

At least we were not disgraced....Kane missed at least 2 chances, while Alli and Trippier missed a chance apiece
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I warned them! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I loved Mkhi when he was in Dortmund and was one of his biggest fans.. but the Mkhi I have come to know is a true embarrassment! I cant believe this is him! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
tolahs wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
tolahs wrote:
txj wrote:
Waffiman wrote:Never seen Wenger that animated after a miss.

But Wenger got it wrong tactically in that 2nd half. Spuds realised we didn’t want to attack but contain they got emboldened and went for it.

Yes. Welbeck and Lacazette especially should have salvaged something but we are a team seriously lacking in belief and confidence away from home and it shows.
When you have a forward who is the absolute best in the world playing on the shoulder of the last defender, it makes sense to sit deep. But there appeared to be nothing in the way of a structure for the counter press and the breakout.

What was the sense in Wiltshire and El Neny...

Why play Wiltshire at the tip of the triangle if he is not going to be proactive...

Why play Ozil and Mikhi so wide and so far away from Auba
:clap: :agree:

Midfield too far away from Auba - no outball besides Auba who has attn from Spurs defense.
you guys know better than Wenger, who gets paid MILLIONS to coach, while you guys actually PAY TO WATCH?
Hey, if you love dictatorships & cults where you just watch with a smiling 32 - some of us roll different. Back to the football.

Iz alrite.... iz OK... but you still pay to watch, while Wenger is paid millions to coach :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:
Stay celebrating his Bank acct - i am about the footie - :idea: :?: :!:
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote:
[color=brown]Coach[/color] wrote: Two words. Dem. Bele. Is there a midfield more complete. Absolutely brilliant. Three Wengerettes around him, each and every one of those, shorts pulled down and micropenis tucked between their thighs. I be lady o.

Cheii!! Laca-Mkhi-Ozil-Aubaaamm-bammm-BOOOOM! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

tolahs wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
tolahs wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
tolahs wrote:
txj wrote:
Waffiman wrote:Never seen Wenger that animated after a miss.

But Wenger got it wrong tactically in that 2nd half. Spuds realised we didn’t want to attack but contain they got emboldened and went for it.

Yes. Welbeck and Lacazette especially should have salvaged something but we are a team seriously lacking in belief and confidence away from home and it shows.
When you have a forward who is the absolute best in the world playing on the shoulder of the last defender, it makes sense to sit deep. But there appeared to be nothing in the way of a structure for the counter press and the breakout.

What was the sense in Wiltshire and El Neny...

Why play Wiltshire at the tip of the triangle if he is not going to be proactive...

Why play Ozil and Mikhi so wide and so far away from Auba
:clap: :agree:

Midfield too far away from Auba - no outball besides Auba who has attn from Spurs defense.
you guys know better than Wenger, who gets paid MILLIONS to coach, while you guys actually PAY TO WATCH?
Hey, if you love dictatorships & cults where you just watch with a smiling 32 - some of us roll different. Back to the football.

Iz alrite.... iz OK... but you still pay to watch, while Wenger is paid millions to coach :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:
Stay celebrating his Bank acct - i am about the footie - :idea: :?: :!:
Waffi, please send this man some Arsenal shares.

Don't worry, we can petition Gadzidis and the Board, informing them that a certain Tolahs knows more about footie that AW does.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Pathetic.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ojafranpa wrote:
txj wrote:What in the world is Wenger done here...
You know better than him...Professor.
Oja-Fry-Pan-Head! How na? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

beg leave us alone jo :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
6th position is lonely enough o. :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

pajimoh wrote:Where's that Nkume running his mouth about winning today? Mssshhheeeww.

The perfect storm that almost blew Liverpool away should have swept you guys into the sea in the second half.

You'll need more than Aubameyang to hang with us
What about Mkhi? Xhaka-Laca-AuBOOMMM BOOM? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

beg leave us alone jo :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
6th position is lonely enough o. :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Ogbeni, at least na only one goal :oops: :oops: :oops:
AFCON 2019 sweet o

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Where have you gone Alexis Sanchez? Really could have used you today unlike the twat that was signed and his under the Wembley grass for ninety minutes and emerged to shank a free kick of the back of a Toto player with our last chance ... would rather have seen Cech or Mustafi take the kick before that loser
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

but but we were told how alexis was a cancer in the dressing room and he misplaced all the passes and no player wished him farewell when he left
And then Raamsey beat him up! And El-Neny said everyone is now fighting for the team. Where was the fight today? Eh? Elu-Nene? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

meanwhile when people are yabbing Conte, Arsenal fas too go take mouth join...
AFCON 2019 sweet o

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:From now on I'll be rooting for you guys :P especially when you have to play ManU, Cheatsea and Loserfool :D.
Cheii! this means Spurs no longer consider Arsenal a threat! Olorun! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

pajimoh wrote:
bepanda wrote:So, all the new signings couldn't make a difference against Spurs? We still look like the team before the previous window.
And we were all so excited about the transfer window ... Can we have another transfer window at the end of Feb, so we can finally offload more dead weight like Laca, Welbeck, Shodran, Cech, Kola and the $350k/week man ?
I mean ... we were supposed to have a new team. We were supposed to be free of locker room troubles ... We were supposed to challenge for top 4 this year.
How far back is Burnley?
Lacasheite is now "deadwood"? :rotf: I could remember you guys doing the Lambada when you got him. There's hope for Aubame ying yang gooly gooly cvnt going the same way :tic:
They told us he was better than Kane, and their Imperial Leader told us "Xhaka-Laca-Booom-Boom!" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kajifu wrote:
tfco wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Where have you gone Alexis Sanchez? Really could have used you today unlike the twat that was signed and his under the Wembley grass for ninety minutes and emerged to shank a free kick of the back of a Toto player with our last chance ... would rather have seen Cech or Mustafi take the kick before that loser
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

but but we were told how alexis was a cancer in the dressing room and he misplaced all the passes and no player wished him farewell when he left
So you believe that lie that he was a cnacer?When a player leave for better team he is bad.I see how the team is better without him nonsense.
kajifunmilayo! How market :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Skylolo wrote:The better team won, one must not underrate the influence of officiating in this game as well. There were at least 2-3 poor offside calls while Kane as expected got the full benefit for his goal though I feel it was a legit goal tbh...

Lacazette’s form is worrying, has he given up already
?

Remember when you claimed he was better than Kane? :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

anikulapo wrote:MEZUT OZIL: A worthless shyt ball of a football player TUFIAKWA :curse: :curse:

WORTHLESS AND SPINELESS
Your highest paid player! 350k/week :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

metalalloy wrote:Dumb #$% Arsneal fans on twitter no go recognize sweet pass from Iwobi to set up lacazette? if nah to abuse am, dem go come first. imbeciles.
Words from Mr. Albrighton! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Is Iwobi as good as Albrighton? Or Gray? :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Siddonlook11 wrote:So the much hyped El neny was bullied by Dembele ? Ok o
And to think he told us that without Sanchez, he was ready to fight! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Don't worry, we can petition Gadzidis and the Board, informing them that a certain Tolahs knows more about footie that AW does.[/quote]

You're obviously allergic to discussing the match - hooked on the gaffer's paycheck tho - get any commission???
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Chei, dd is all over this thread like white on rice :rotf:.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Dembele is such a quality player. Wasted at Spurs.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote:Dembele is such a quality player. Wasted at Spurs.
Coming from a Liverpool fan whose legend, Stevie Gerrrrraaarrrdd, wasted his life when he could have won multiple EPL titles at Chelsea. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Coutinho was smart and escaped. Salah is next. :lol: :lol: