Tott Vs Arsenal

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Tott Vs Arsenal

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

tfco wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Manure last season:
6th Place.
With Special Coward - 6th place
Won some Euro Trophy - still 6th place
Parked the bus - 6th place
Bus broke down - 6th place
Insulted by Zee - 6th place
Defended by thiefco - 6th place
yabbed by CIC- 6th place
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

So what new things did we learn from this match ? Nothing ?

Me I learnt that we practice insanity in Arsenal..where we do the same things over and over and expect a different result..

I also have never understood this thing of playing people out of their natural best positions to accommodate the weakness of others can someone please enlighten me ?

If we dont have players to play a particular formation or position why did we nor just buy or promote and trust the ones we promote ? at least its their natural best positions ?

Na wa ..

Well according to Globero ..na Arsenal for life
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

tolahs wrote:
txj wrote:
Waffiman wrote:Never seen Wenger that animated after a miss.

But Wenger got it wrong tactically in that 2nd half. Spuds realised we didn’t want to attack but contain they got emboldened and went for it.

Yes. Welbeck and Lacazette especially should have salvaged something but we are a team seriously lacking in belief and confidence away from home and it shows.
When you have a forward who is the absolute best in the world playing on the shoulder of the last defender, it makes sense to sit deep. But there appeared to be nothing in the way of a structure for the counter press and the breakout.

What was the sense in Wiltshire and El Neny...

Why play Wiltshire at the tip of the triangle if he is not going to be proactive...

Why play Ozil and Mikhi so wide and so far away from Auba
:clap: :agree:

Midfield too far away from Auba - no outball besides Auba who has attn from Spurs defense.
you guys know better than Wenger, who gets paid MILLIONS to coach, while you guys actually PAY TO WATCH?
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Siddonlook11 wrote:So what new things did we learn from this match ? Nothing ?

Me I learnt that we practice insanity in Arsenal..where we do the same things over and over and expect a different result..

I also have never understood this thing of playing people out of their natural best positions to accommodate the weakness of others can someone please enlighten me ?

If we dont have players to play a particular formation or position why did we nor just buy or promote and trust the ones we promote ? at least its their natural best positions ?

Na wa ..

Well according to Globero ..na Arsenal for life

Wenger knows....
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]platinum[/color] wrote: HT good game....very cagey

Spurs will tire, Arsenal must be ready to pounce when they do.
:rotf:

Your problem is you don't know the strength of my team. These guys are the best conditioned set of players in the league. Playing Liverpool should have shown you how conditioned we are as we tired out Liverpool in their own game.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal wrote: I laff at the mugoons thinking we will tire in the 2nd half. This is our normal pace and we can still turn up a notch if necessary.
I warned una but una think say kpomo na steak :mrgreen:.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

bepanda wrote:Nothing Sanchez could do to save this team. It is rotten at the core. Auba=Henry, Mika=Pires, Ozil=Bergkamp, Laca=Wiltord !!! The invincible reborn ...
Bepanda
anikulapo wrote:
tfco wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Where have you gone Alexis Sanchez? Really could have used you today unlike the twat that was signed and his under the Wembley grass for ninety minutes and emerged to shank a free kick of the back of a Toto player with our last chance ... would rather have seen Cech or Mustafi take the kick before that loser
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
but but we were told how alexis was a cancer in the dressing room and he misplaced all the passes and no player wished him farewell when he left
Who told you this ? The same one that told you that Arsenal was getting £35 million as well :rotf:
Just 10days ago?? - WED 31 Jan 2018 - Spurs 2 - ManU 0

Man Utd:
1de Gea
25A Valencia
12Smalling
4JonesBooked at 38mins
18YoungBooked at 73mins
6PogbaSubstituted forMataat 63'minutes
31Matic
11Martial
14LingardSubstituted for Fellaini
7 Sánchez
9R Lukaku

Substitutes

5Rojo
8Mata
19Rashford
20Romero
21Herrera
23Shaw
27Fellaini
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
tolahs wrote:
txj wrote:

But Wenger got it wrong tactically in that 2nd half. Spuds realised we didn’t want to attack but contain they got emboldened and went for it.

Yes. Welbeck and Lacazette especially should have salvaged something but we are a team seriously lacking in belief and confidence away from home and it shows.
When you have a forward who is the absolute best in the world playing on the shoulder of the last defender, it makes sense to sit deep. But there appeared to be nothing in the way of a structure for the counter press and the breakout.

Why play Wiltshire at the tip of the triangle if he is not going to be proactive...

Midfield too far away from Auba - no outball besides Auba who has attn from Spurs defense.
you guys know better than Wenger, who gets paid MILLIONS to coach, while you guys actually PAY TO WATCH?
Hey, if you love dictatorships & cults where you just watch with a smiling 32 - some of us roll different. Back to the football.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
tfco wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Manure last season:
6th Place.
With Special Coward - 6th place
Won some Euro Trophy - still 6th place
Parked the bus - 6th place
Bus broke down - 6th place
Insulted by Zee - 6th place
Defended by thiefco - 6th place
yabbed by CIC- 6th place
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I'm just glad it's not us feeling the he's from both of you. Keep up the fight. I'm loving it.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Coach[/color] wrote: Two words. Dem. Bele. Is there a midfield more complete. Absolutely brilliant. Three Wengerettes around him, each and every one of those, shorts pulled down and micropenis tucked between their thighs. I be lady o.
:woot:

Coach no kill me oh :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

[color=brown]Coach[/color] wrote: Two words. Dem. Bele. Is there a midfield more complete. Absolutely brilliant. Three Wengerettes around him, each and every one of those, shorts pulled down and micropenis tucked between their thighs. I be lady o.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

tolahs wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
tolahs wrote:
txj wrote:

Hey, if you love dictatorships & cults where you just watch with a smiling 32 - some of us roll different. Back to the football.

Iz alrite.... iz OK... but you still pay to watch, while Wenger is paid millions to coach :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:
AFCON 2019 sweet o

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

tfco wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Now that's funny
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]platinum[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: Are you still waiting for Spurs to tire :D?
Steroids.
:scared:

Is that the best you can come up with? I beg gerrarahia :curse:.

Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Terrible second half performance. Jack played well, Cech too.

Like Platinum stated, Laca needs to sort his head out. I'm sure he will.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

txj wrote:What in the world is Wenger done here...
You know better than him...Professor.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Cally wrote:Terrible second half performance. Jack played well, Cech too.

Like Platinum stated, Laca needs to sort his head out. I'm sure he will.
How market cally? :tic:
Come On You Spurs :thumbs:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Last week, when Arsenal was beating hapless Everton, they told us, that they have arrived! Arsenal is now THE Arsenal. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: But I told them... I warned them that I see the same problems. And they said my mouth was smelling :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]platinum[/color] wrote: HT good game....very cagey

Spurs will tire, Arsenal must be ready to pounce when they do.
:rotf:

Your problem is you don't know the strength of my team. These guys are the best conditioned set of players in the league. Playing Liverpool should have shown you how conditioned we are as we tired out Liverpool in their own game.
WHy you dey slap Platinum around? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

beg leave us alone jo :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
AFCON 2019 sweet o

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tolahs wrote:
bepanda wrote:Nothing Sanchez could do to save this team. It is rotten at the core. Auba=Henry, Mika=Pires, Ozil=Bergkamp, Laca=Wiltord !!! The invincible reborn ...
Bepanda
anikulapo wrote:
tfco wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Where have you gone Alexis Sanchez? Really could have used you today unlike the twat that was signed and his under the Wembley grass for ninety minutes and emerged to shank a free kick of the back of a Toto player with our last chance ... would rather have seen Cech or Mustafi take the kick before that loser
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
but but we were told how alexis was a cancer in the dressing room and he misplaced all the passes and no player wished him farewell when he left
Who told you this ? The same one that told you that Arsenal was getting £35 million as well :rotf:
Just 10days ago?? - WED 31 Jan 2018 - Spurs 2 - ManU 0

Man Utd:
1de Gea
25A Valencia
12Smalling
4JonesBooked at 38mins
18YoungBooked at 73mins
6PogbaSubstituted forMataat 63'minutes
31Matic
11Martial
14LingardSubstituted for Fellaini
7 Sánchez
9R Lukaku

Substitutes

5Rojo
8Mata
19Rashford
20Romero
21Herrera
23Shaw
27Fellaini
WHile you are still busy talking about Sanchez, your team is languishing in 6th! How was Xhaka-Laca-Mkhi-Auba-boommm-bemmm--beemmm? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: