Tott Vs Arsenal

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Tott Vs Arsenal

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal wrote: If this were a normal away EPL match for ARSEnal they would have been 2 or 3 goals down but as it is NLD they would bring out all their agro and fight to the end. I just hope we can get a breakthrough early in the 2nd half.
I called it :clap: :clap: :clap:
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

SylverEagles wrote:Argh!!! Ozil has got to stop that cross.

I thought you were saying it was money well spent on this loser :mrgreen:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

hmm almost two
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

That was Xhaka's man though, Bellerin had Son, #29 had #33.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

How did Kane miss that?
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

platinum wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
platinum wrote:
SylverEagles wrote:
anikulapo wrote:I can’t watch the game unfortunately but any dribbling runs, defense splitting passes, goal bound rockets from the feet of our 350k per week mega star?
Bros, let it go. He's signed, it is done!

As for his performance, he's been about but passing is off so far.
I think Arsenal hs spent so much time defending, the attacking four have had little opportunities to do much going forward. Truth be told, Spurs have been excellent in their shape. In that first half, I saw two places Arsenal could exploit Spurs....from the fullbacks, that didnt happen. From the deep ball (ie Xhaka or Elneny) and that didnt happen.

I find it a bit amusing when people complain about forward players when the mindset of their team is wholly bent of defending. All those games in Munich were Arsenal's frontline spent the whole while defending come to mind right now.

I ask these people, You want a compact cagey Arsenal that doesn't necessarily light up the screen or you want a more open side that will also give up far more chances? The way Spurs is set up, you cannot have both.

That said, the second half will be more open I'm sure. Spurs will push more and tire, Arsenal will probably not defend so deep. Lets see. So far, both sides playing careful, neither wants to lose.

If you are lookin for graft and defensive nous then why play a fruit cake like Ozil at all

Are you watching or just talking? Arsenal has had the defensive graft so clearly it's working.

As usual putting your foot in ya mouth :lol:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Wow!! Kane missed a sitter!

Wenger needs to calm his boys down!
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

anikulapo wrote:
platinum wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
platinum wrote:
SylverEagles wrote:
anikulapo wrote:I can’t watch the game unfortunately but any dribbling runs, defense splitting passes, goal bound rockets from the feet of our 350k per week mega star?

I think Arsenal hs spent so much time defending, the attacking four have had little opportunities to do much going forward. Truth be told, Spurs have been excellent in their shape. In that first half, I saw two places Arsenal could exploit Spurs....from the fullbacks, that didnt happen. From the deep ball (ie Xhaka or Elneny) and that didnt happen.

I find it a bit amusing when people complain about forward players when the mindset of their team is wholly bent of defending. All those games in Munich were Arsenal's frontline spent the whole while defending come to mind right now.

I ask these people, You want a compact cagey Arsenal that doesn't necessarily light up the screen or you want a more open side that will also give up far more chances? The way Spurs is set up, you cannot have both.

That said, the second half will be more open I'm sure. Spurs will push more and tire, Arsenal will probably not defend so deep. Lets see. So far, both sides playing careful, neither wants to lose.

If you are lookin for graft and defensive nous then why play a fruit cake like Ozil at all

Are you watching or just talking? Arsenal has had the defensive graft so clearly it's working.

Commenting when not watching means you have no idea what's going on.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

tfco wrote:
metalalloy wrote:There it is. Now you have to come out of your shell
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

#shyteinashell??
Mourinho is spreading his disease, but it hasn't reached that level quite yet.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Mentally weak? So where is your 350k per week star to lift his team? Abi no be wetin you dey pay that kin money for? :rotf:

MLK.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Gaddem what a save from Cech1

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

All sorts of space for kane
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

platinum wrote:

That was Xhaka's man though, Bellerin had Son, #29 had #33.
Ok, I just saw that the cross came from deep from the Spuds leftback!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

platinum wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
platinum wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
platinum wrote:
SylverEagles wrote:

Commenting when not watching means you have no idea what's going on.

Well you are commenting and watching and clearly have no clue about what you’re seeing :taunt:

MLK.
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Arsenal on the ropes here!!!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

See agric tackle from Davis. A

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

anikulapo wrote:
Well you are commenting and watching and clearly have no clue about what you’re seeing :taunt:
Please buy another jersey and keep quiet. You've spent the whole game on Ozil watch, carry on there :lol:
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Arsenal's defending has fallen off a cliff
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Wow 350k per week sure ain’t what it used to be? See what arsenal has received for dia investment so far :rotf: :rotf:

MLK.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

great fk and save!

SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

anikulapo wrote:

I said no such thing! I said it is done and dusted! Why continue to moan about it? Na your money?
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Arenal needs to push up.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

SylverEagles wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

I said no such thing! I said it is done and dusted! Why continue to moan about it? Na your money?
He has been buying jerseys aplenty so yes na im money :rotf: