Cybereagles
http://forum.cybereagles.com/

Leicester Lineup vs Man city
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=286227
Page 3 of 3

Author:  charlie [ Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Leicester Lineup vs Man city

Kai, see me see goal.
Aguero en fuego!!!!

Author:  Scipio Africanus [ Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Leicester Lineup vs Man city

How did the Leicester bar not break there? Gooooooooool by Aguero the Aggressive Argie! :clap: :clap: 5-1!

For real Kele needs to leave this club.

Author:  Goalgetter [ Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Leicester Lineup vs Man city

Ndidi and kelechi deserve better..Leicester is trash...These guys will fly high in a better team.

Author:  charlie [ Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Leicester Lineup vs Man city

Scipio Africanus wrote:
How did the Leicester bar not break there? Gooooooooool by Aguero the Aggressive Argie! :clap: :clap: 5-1!

For real Kele needs to leave this club.


English football is not for him. He needs to move to spain.

Author:  zee [ Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Leicester Lineup vs Man city

Siddonlook11 wrote:
I recall in the thread about who can beat city ..mentioning that City could be beaten by leicester ..however today will be tough for them without mahrez.

Also this chilliwell makes way too many wrong decisions and he is being chopped by Silva.


As usual...... you nailed it. :thumb: :thumb: :D

Author:  dhoney [ Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Leicester Lineup vs Man city

Goalgetter wrote:
Ndidi and kelechi deserve better..Leicester is trash...These guys will fly high in a better team.


I am certain of one thing....Ndidi is not coming back to this trashy team after WC, Nacho needs to move too...this is not a serious team. Leicester will kill their career if they don't move.

Author:  ANC [ Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Leicester Lineup vs Man city

the coach (Leicester) is in above his head

Author:  Goalgetter [ Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Leicester Lineup vs Man city

Very frustrating team..The only time Kelechi had the ball the kid nearly set-up Vardy for a 1v1 with Man city's goalie. Once City figured them out in the second half that was it. Puel had no clue and just surrendered. If you' gonna be demolished 5-1 you might as well do so pressing City high up the field without giving them room.

Author:  platinum [ Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Leicester Lineup vs Man city

Good soup, na money make am.....but the cook has to be able to cook otherwise all the money in the world does nothing. City have the ingredients and a heckuva cook

Author:  ANC [ Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Leicester Lineup vs Man city

platinum wrote:
Good soup, na money make am.....but the cook has to be able to cook otherwise all the money in the world does nothing. City have the ingredients and a heckuva cook




And Leicester? :lol:

Author:  Kaiser1 [ Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Leicester Lineup vs Man city

Most points in a season Chelsea 95 2005
City on 72 points with 33points to play for. 8 wins needed to beat the record

Most goals scored in a season 103 Chelsea 2010
Man City 79 goals scored with 11 games to go 24 goals needed to beat the record

Best goal difference +71 Chelsea 2010
City +59 with 11 matches to go +13 goals needed to beat the record

How many of these records will this City break

Author:  Cellular [ Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Leicester Lineup vs Man city

Kaiser1 wrote:
Most points in a season Chelsea 95 2005
City on 72 points with 33points to play for. 8 wins needed to beat the record

Most goals scored in a season 103 Chelsea 2010
Man City 79 goals scored with 11 games to go 24 goals needed to beat the record

Best goal difference +71 Chelsea 2010
City +59 with 11 matches to go +13 goals needed to beat the record

How many of these records will this City break


Is this the old CE Kaiser or im son? :?

Author:  Kaiser1 [ Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Leicester Lineup vs Man city

Cellular wrote:
Is this the old CE Kaiser or im son? :?



None of the above

Author:  Enugu II [ Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Leicester Lineup vs Man city

Goalgetter wrote:
Very frustrating team..The only time Kelechi had the ball the kid nearly set-up Vardy for a 1v1 with Man city's goalie. Once City figured them out in the second half that was it. Puel had no clue and just surrendered. If you' gonna be demolished 5-1 you might as well do so pressing City high up the field without giving them room.


Bros, I am not sure what you saw but in the first half after half an hour I was predicting to my son that Leicester was going to be thrashed. It was that apparent to me even before half time. Leicester's goal was a big break if you ask me. Before then, they were thoroughly dominated and only some brave work by the GK was keeping them in the game as the defenders were indecisive and poor. It was, evidently, just a matter of time.

Author:  oloye [ Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Leicester Lineup vs Man city

Kasper or Jasper is his name should count himself lucky he is not playing in Columbia. His performance today was diabolical, for someone who was trained and started his career with City.....his performance today would have come undee undue scrutiny.

Author:  oloye [ Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Leicester Lineup vs Man city

Strange people are blaming the coach when it was dumb decision making by dumb players that cost Leicester this match. Between Kasper and Maguire...City found collaborators in the Leicester camp.

Author:  danfo driver [ Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:13 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Leicester Lineup vs Man city

oloye wrote:
Kasper or Jasper is his name should count himself lucky he is not playing in Columbia. His performance today was diabolical, for someone who was trained and started his career with City.....his performance today would have come undee undue scrutiny.


Hmm.. wouldnt he have to take the SAT? :D

Author:  Goalgetter [ Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:13 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Leicester Lineup vs Man city

Kaiser1 wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Is this the old CE Kaiser or im son? :?



None of the above


Actually Leicester adjusted their tactics midway into first half and took the game to Man City..Guardiola figured it out at halftime, hence City's complete dominance in the 2nd half. At halftime that match was basically delicately poised.

Author:  Siddonlook11 [ Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:03 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Leicester Lineup vs Man city

So all you guys watched this game and read the thread and did not notice Puel made major changes of personnel and tactics to start the second half ? City figured nada...the silly coach pulled off Adrian Silva ( an above average attacking midfielder and who had a had in the first goal and anything they did right in the first half...

He then brought in Simpson a wingback ...then proceeded to put Albrighton in the midfield as some CM type ( confused the poor guy sef )...

Page 3 of 3 All times are UTC + 1 hour
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/