Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat May 26, 2018 3:34 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 71810
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
YUJAM wrote:
Loose?

Anyhow,


this is a nigerian site; they won't notice

_________________

AFCON 2019 - DRIVE for FIVE

FOUR > THREE


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:22 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 3:07 am
Posts: 39029
smartbrother wrote:
this shelvey dude is a superb player
not just work rate but his technical ability
dude was perfect today

I am happy you qualified with the word today...because Jonjo can be a brainless dolt for most of many other games. He has potentials,but he alllws his brainlessness to get in the way most of the time. He was xontrolled and disxiplined today...something that is rare from him.

His career ought to have surpassed where he is now.

_________________
Image
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:37 pm
Posts: 16589
anikulapo wrote:
smartbrother wrote:
Dumb line up by Rafa
Playing white-privilege Ritchie ahead of Atsu or Murphy
Debuting a new goalkeeper in a game of this magnitude
should be an easy 3 points for ManU

:woot:


Seemed a risky move but i should not have doubted Rafa's judgement.
the keeper was amazing

Ritchie is a very poor winger.goal aside.
Dude cannot go past a defender. Zero assists from open play this season. Before today, zero goals scored.
Rafa seems to like him because he plays like a second fullback
offering added protection for Yedlin who is an awful defender


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 34857
Location: Somewhere
tfco wrote:
YUJAM wrote:
Loose?

Anyhow,


this is a nigerian site; they won't notice


this is a nigerian site; they sadly notice dwarfism...and Ghana's prehistoric ANC clay trophies :(

_________________
Image
AFCON 2015 sweet o
Barren for 35 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."


Last edited by Chief Ogbunigwe on Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:20 pm
Posts: 6608
Am not surprised and will not be surprised if this United team misses out on top 4, the only way that will not happen is that the teams behind keep throwing away easy points faster.

The game at Etihad should be all about avoiding embarrassment because City will have no pressure at all and Pep will send them out to inflict the most humiliating defeat ever.

I hope United surprises me and does better in Champions League.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:37 am
Posts: 37067
Location: From the place where hardcore is beautiful
Well damn.

_________________
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by Bigpokey24 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by Owiny Sigoma who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:26 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:37 pm
Posts: 16589
oloye wrote:
smartbrother wrote:
this shelvey dude is a superb player
not just work rate but his technical ability
dude was perfect today

I am happy you qualified with the word today...because Jonjo can be a brainless dolt for most of many other games. He has potentials,but he alllws his brainlessness to get in the way most of the time. He was xontrolled and disxiplined today...something that is rare from him.

His career ought to have surpassed where he is now.

That's not true.
It is not "rare" for shelvey to produce disciplined displays.
I watched the game between Newcastle and Stoke earlier in the season and he was even better on that occasion
The problem for him is his past reputation clouds people 's judgment
He is not always this good i give you that. But he is generally very good.
He is the best English born midfielder right now in that Pirlo role


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 71810
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
benteke wrote:
Am not surprised and will not be surprised if this United team misses out on top 4, the only way that will not happen is that the teams behind keep throwing away easy points faster.

The game at Etihad should be all about avoiding embarrassment because City will have no pressure at all and Pep will send them out to inflict the most humiliating defeat ever.

I hope United surprises me and does better in Champions League.


:roll: :roll:

5 losses this season, and every time you come up with your negativity

smh

_________________

AFCON 2019 - DRIVE for FIVE

FOUR > THREE


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:37 pm
Posts: 16589
ojafranpa wrote:
smartbrother wrote:
Mourinho : "they (Newcastle) played like animals".
lol


And your team played with deficient "humans"

:D :D he meant it in a complimentary way


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 27204
smartbrother wrote:
oloye wrote:
smartbrother wrote:
this shelvey dude is a superb player
not just work rate but his technical ability
dude was perfect today

I am happy you qualified with the word today...because Jonjo can be a brainless dolt for most of many other games. He has potentials,but he alllws his brainlessness to get in the way most of the time. He was xontrolled and disxiplined today...something that is rare from him.

His career ought to have surpassed where he is now.

That's not true.
It is not "rare" for shelvey to produce disciplined displays.
I watched the game between Newcastle and Stoke earlier in the season and he was even better on that occasion
The problem for him is his past reputation clouds people 's judgment
He is not always this good i give you that. But he is generally very good.
He is the best English born midfielder right now in that Pirlo role

Jo Jo lacks discipline to be a top player. He's too hot headed at times and gets sent off, leaving his team in a lurch. On his day, he can be very effective.

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 51959
Location: USA
Is it true Pogba was yanked when United were chasing an equalizer ? Ok oh e don happen or should I say it’s started :lol:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:20 pm
Posts: 6608
tfco wrote:
benteke wrote:
Am not surprised and will not be surprised if this United team misses out on top 4, the only way that will not happen is that the teams behind keep throwing away easy points faster.

The game at Etihad should be all about avoiding embarrassment because City will have no pressure at all and Pep will send them out to inflict the most humiliating defeat ever.

I hope United surprises me and does better in Champions League.


:roll: :roll:

5 losses this season, and every time you come up with your negativity

smh


Just you watch, that's how i see things, i wish at the the end of the season you are correct because this team doesn't not give me any confidence even as it sits in 2ND place.
There is no use getting upset with me :biggrin:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 71810
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
anikulapo wrote:
Is it true Pogba was yanked when United were chasing an equalizer ? Ok oh e don happen or should I say it’s started :lol:


another match you did not watch then...

btw, 'misplaced passes Alexis' was our best player...even in a loss

_________________

AFCON 2019 - DRIVE for FIVE

FOUR > THREE


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 34857
Location: Somewhere
benteke wrote:
tfco wrote:
benteke wrote:
Am not surprised and will not be surprised if this United team misses out on top 4, the only way that will not happen is that the teams behind keep throwing away easy points faster.

The game at Etihad should be all about avoiding embarrassment because City will have no pressure at all and Pep will send them out to inflict the most humiliating defeat ever.

I hope United surprises me and does better in Champions League.


:roll: :roll:

5 losses this season, and every time you come up with your negativity

smh


Just you watch, that's how i see things, i wish at the the end of the season you are correct because this team doesn't not give me any confidence even as it sits in 2ND place.
There is no use getting upset with me :biggrin:


:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

_________________
Image
AFCON 2015 sweet o
Barren for 35 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 71810
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
Ladies and Gentlemen

Chris (Mike) Smalling

This 'foul' is how they scored



_________________

AFCON 2019 - DRIVE for FIVE

FOUR > THREE


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:35 pm
Posts: 27253
Its a Goal wrote:
Why is that not a red to VAlencia?


Season after season Liverpool get mugged by EPL refs.

_________________
Image
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 34857
Location: Somewhere
tfco wrote:
Ladies and Gentlemen

Chris (Mike) Smalling

This 'foul' is how they scored





I actually thought I was still sleeping when I saw this result. So it is true that Rafa and Newcastle hammered you guys mercilessly, and you guys decided to take it out on our African Breda Atsu? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Image
AFCON 2015 sweet o
Barren for 35 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 51959
Location: USA
tfco wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Is it true Pogba was yanked when United were chasing an equalizer ? Ok oh e don happen or should I say it’s started :lol:


another match you did not watch then...

btw, 'misplaced passes Alexis' was our best player...even in a loss



Are you mistaking me for Waffi? Alexis Sanchez is a titan .... best Big money signing of all time for Arsenal... it seems you have a Short understanding :mrgreen:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 8194
benteke wrote:
Am not surprised and will not be surprised if this United team misses out on top 4, the only way that will not happen is that the teams behind keep throwing away easy points faster.

The game at Etihad should be all about avoiding embarrassment because City will have no pressure at all and Pep will send them out to inflict the most humiliating defeat ever.

I hope United surprises me and does better in Champions League.


United should not be in top 4. Its an indictment on teams like Chelsea, Pool and Spurs.

United plays like a parody. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 8194
smartbrother wrote:
ojafranpa wrote:
smartbrother wrote:
Mourinho : "they (Newcastle) played like animals".
lol


And your team played with deficient "humans"

:D :D he meant it in a complimentary way


You are explaining to someone with Fry-Pan head? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:30 pm
Posts: 40424
danfo driver wrote:
benteke wrote:
Am not surprised and will not be surprised if this United team misses out on top 4, the only way that will not happen is that the teams behind keep throwing away easy points faster.

The game at Etihad should be all about avoiding embarrassment because City will have no pressure at all and Pep will send them out to inflict the most humiliating defeat ever.

I hope United surprises me and does better in Champions League.


United should not be in top 4. Its an indictment on teams like Chelsea, Pool and Spurs.

United plays like a parody. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


True.

The question then becomes....why is United in such a mess? This isn't usual for a Mourinho side in it's second season. Forget the trophies...usually in season two, you see Mourinho's sides with a very strong identity.

_________________
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 10:31 pm
Posts: 4600
smartbrother wrote:
ojafranpa wrote:
smartbrother wrote:
Mourinho : "they (Newcastle) played like animals".
lol


And your team played with deficient "humans"

:D :D he meant it in a complimentary way


You think I don't know?

_________________
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:28 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 3:07 am
Posts: 39029
pajimoh wrote:
smartbrother wrote:
oloye wrote:
smartbrother wrote:
this shelvey dude is a superb player
not just work rate but his technical ability
dude was perfect today

I am happy you qualified with the word today...because Jonjo can be a brainless dolt for most of many other games. He has potentials,but he alllws his brainlessness to get in the way most of the time. He was xontrolled and disxiplined today...something that is rare from him.

His career ought to have surpassed where he is now.

That's not true.
It is not "rare" for shelvey to produce disciplined displays.
I watched the game between Newcastle and Stoke earlier in the season and he was even better on that occasion
The problem for him is his past reputation clouds people 's judgment
He is not always this good i give you that. But he is generally very good.
He is the best English born midfielder right now in that Pirlo role

Jo Jo lacks discipline to be a top player. He's too hot headed at times and gets sent off, leaving his team in a lurch. On his day, he can be very effective.

Sometimes there is no need for arguement. Even here at NC Benitez got fed up with his antics....nearly offloaded him.

_________________
Image
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bigpokey24, Google [Bot], mahckey and 14 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group