Liverpool to move for Leicester City midfielder Ndidi

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

MYMIND
Egg
Egg
Re: Liverpool to move for Leicester City midfielder Ndidi

Post by MYMIND »

danfo driver wrote:
MYMIND wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
MYMIND wrote:Danfo Driver : Like your club and stop by spewing hate on competing rivals. It is easier in life to wish good upon yourself than to wish ill luck upon others or attempt to make a mockery of them the slightest chance you get.
Sorry, bro, I dont support any white man's team. Most of you are slaves who will give your life and your entire existence to a white man's team. Like Klopp the flopp knows you even exist? Or Liverpool gives a damnn about your life.

I support only one team---my beloved Super Eagles and thats where it ends!
You clearly have a long list of teams you hate... you can improve on that.

Secondly, save the vitriol for others and leave me out of it. I don't operate in that realm FYI. I am just here for the world cup and will be gone from this board after that. It is very different from how it was 15years ago. Kindly engage (if you need to) with me without the vitriol.
Great! When you leave at the end of July, please LET the door smack you on the backside on your way out!
You are clearly not a happy person. May God bring joy to your life and empower you to do the same to others whenever possible.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

danfo driver wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:You kidding right ?

Ndidi is younger than these two and HAS Prem experience , AND did well actually better than all Liverppol have now and whatever they will have.

Ndidi with his game head on will NOt seat on liverpool bench, unless kloop dey smoke weed. Only keita ( who will need to get accustomed to prem ) can come near Ndidi..

Remember a certain Daniel Amartey ?? Thats how some p people here said he was better than Ndidi and see where we are..abeg leave mara o.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: He should stay at Leicester. Keita and Fabinho are good players.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Oh boy, na you dey waste your time. The question that should have been asked is: "Can Liverpool compete to get Ndidi??" Afterall Fabinho himself said it yesterday that only Liverpool and Atleti came in for him. Imagine the insult! We havent even mentioned United, Chelsea, City, Arsenal, Madrid, Barca, Bayern, PSG and we are here talking about Liverpool. Their best DM, Emre Can rejected their offer and is moving to Juve, a bigger and better club.[/quote]

Some inaccuracies to correct here:

First, Fabinho never mentioned the clubs who came for him in the interview.

2nd, Emre Can was not Liverpool's best DM. He was never seen as the DM at 'pool, but a box-2-box CM. What he did was fill in as DM occasionally. The LFC DM has been Henderson. I have highlighted his weaknesses in the role severally here and do not need to repeat.

As for Ndidi, I like the player, but he doesn't fit the Klopp template for a #6....
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Can sees his future as a number 6 and had Klopp not been managing an English club, he probably would have agreed with him rather than suggesting he is effective for Liverpool in a more advanced position. For a deeper lying midfielder in a Klopp team, it requires the individual to be quick thinking as well as athletic and powerful. He must be able to speed up play as well as slow it down. Can will do well in Italy, where the pace of the game suits him.

The highlighted is the reason why Ndidi did not fit the bill for LFC.

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote:Sorry, bro, I dont support any white man's team. Most of you are slaves who will give your life and your entire existence to a white man's team.
Says the man who spent his prime years sniffing Mourinho's rectum. :lol: :lol:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Sorry, bro, I dont support any white man's team. Most of you are slaves who will give your life and your entire existence to a white man's team.
Oh boy, you peeped that too? He won't follow a white man's team but will follow around his white master sniffing yash day and night... :rotf:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:My favorite defensive midfielder :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Abeg sit down, sharrap and learn a new accent. :lol: :lol:
No i wont! :lol: :lol: Na by force! I reserve that to unrefined people who are ashamed of who they are! I know who I am.
We all know who you are and we are deeply ashamed of you. The heritage foundation must not witness you have become :lol: :lol: :D
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

txj wrote:As for Ndidi, I like the player, but he doesn't fit the Klopp template for a #6....[/color]
Kpom, simple.

Although I think he could become a Klopp type of 6. Although, at the price tag that Ndidi would fetch, you want a player that fits the bill straight away.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

txj wrote: First, Fabinho never mentioned the clubs who came for him in the interview.
Yesterday, Fabinho expressly stated that only 2 clubs came in for him. Monaco confirmed that those two clubs were (1) Liverpool, whom they accepted 50m from; and (2) Atleti, which offered 35 million.
2nd, Emre Can was not Liverpool's best DM. He was never seen as the DM at 'pool, but a box-2-box CM. What he did was fill in as DM occasionally. The LFC DM has been Henderson. I have highlighted his weaknesses in the role severally here and do not need to repeat.
Thats your opinion. My opinion is that Emre Can was Liverpool's best DM and he rejected Liverpool's offer to move to a bigger club, Juventus.
As for Ndidi, I like the player, but he doesn't fit the Klopp template for a #6....[/color]
I dont know what Klopp's plans are, but my position is that Liverpool will find the competition for Ndidi very high. It will not be only Atleti they'd have to compete with. Most of you are looking at this from the perspective that "Klopp didnt want Ndidi." There is no evidence to prove that. If Liverpool bid for Ndidi, can they get him? Afterall, Bale is available, let Klopp tell us that "bale does not fit into his ideas" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

txj wrote:Can sees his future as a number 6 and had Klopp not been managing an English club, he probably would have agreed with him rather than suggesting he is effective for Liverpool in a more advanced position. For a deeper lying midfielder in a Klopp team, it requires the individual to be quick thinking as well as athletic and powerful. He must be able to speed up play as well as slow it down. Can will do well in Italy, where the pace of the game suits him.

The highlighted is the reason why Ndidi did not fit the bill for LFC.
Once again, you are making assumptions. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You are speaking like LFC looked at Ndidi and rejected him. Bro, if LFC wanted Ndidi, do you know the sought of competition they will face?? :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote:
I know you were born in a dog kernel and you have spent your entire life suckingggg on men's d#$%, and prostituting yourself for money. But, Mourinho is NOT a "team." he is a human being.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Oh boy, you peeped that too? He won't follow a white man's team but will follow around his white master sniffing yash day and night... :rotf:
Maceo Maceo! how far now? The Enyeama dropping pain your soul well well abi?/ Dont worry, as Enyeama no dey go world cup, you can do what you do best and allow Enyeama to foook your #$% all summer! ashawo imbecile!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:My favorite defensive midfielder :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Abeg sit down, sharrap and learn a new accent. :lol: :lol:
No i wont! :lol: :lol: Na by force! I reserve that to unrefined people who are ashamed of who they are! I know who I am.
We all know who you are and we are deeply ashamed of you. The heritage foundation must not witness you have become :lol: :lol: :D
Coming from an untrained dog who does not even know his ancestors?? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Dont worry, as bleak as your history was, so is your future! You can spend it between Gerrarrrds legs... :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote:
txj wrote:As for Ndidi, I like the player, but he doesn't fit the Klopp template for a #6....[/color]
Kpom, simple.

Although I think he could become a Klopp type of 6. Although, at the price tag that Ndidi would fetch, you want a player that fits the bill straight away.
Ndidi is bigger than your club. Now foooook off and continue to feel the pain of being a loser!
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

:shock: :shock:
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

danfo driver wrote:
txj wrote: First, Fabinho never mentioned the clubs who came for him in the interview.
Yesterday, Fabinho expressly stated that only 2 clubs came in for him. Monaco confirmed that those two clubs were (1) Liverpool, whom they accepted 50m from; and (2) Atleti, which offered 35 million.
Thats your opinion. My opinion is that Emre Can was Liverpool's best DM and he rejected Liverpool's offer to move to a bigger club, Juventus.
As for Ndidi, I like the player, but he doesn't fit the Klopp template for a #6....[/color]
I dont know what Klopp's plans are, but my position is that Liverpool will find the competition for Ndidi very high. It will not be only Atleti they'd have to compete with. Most of you are looking at this from the perspective that "Klopp didnt want Ndidi." There is no evidence to prove that. If Liverpool bid for Ndidi, can they get him? Afterall, Bale is available, let Klopp tell us that "bale does not fit into his ideas" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

There are opinions; we all have them. then there are facts, and they are simply that- facts.

1. Fabinho expressly stated he didn't want to mention the clubs that came for him.

2. It's not my opinion that Can was LFC best MF. It is Klopps' opinion that Henderson is the starter in the #6 role.

3. LFC did indeed scout Ndidi and it is well reported by insiders like Melissa Reddy; as I'm sure others probably scouted him too. Based on my knowledge of LFC, Klopp's past history in that #6 role as well as his current statements, Ndidi did not fit. Doesn't mean he is not a good player; he just didn't fit...

He is in a decent team and hopefully, with a good WC behind him, will break into a top team...

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
I know you were born in a dog kernel and you have spent your entire life suckingggg on men's d#$%, and prostituting yourself for money. But, Mourinho is NOT a "team." he is a human being.
I see you didn't deny sniffing his orifice during your prime years. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

txj wrote:Based on my knowledge of LFC, Klopp's past history in that #6 role as well as his current statements, Ndidi did not fit. Doesn't mean he is not a good player; he just didn't fit...
One hopes this will sink in as soon as danfo stops barking like a deranged dog.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

txj wrote:
There are opinions; we all have them. then there are facts, and they are simply that- facts.

1. Fabinho expressly stated he didn't want to mention the clubs that came for him.
But Monaco which was the club who was approached mentioned the two clubs- Liverpool and Atleti.
2. It's not my opinion that Can was LFC best MF. It is Klopps' opinion that Henderson is the starter in the #6 role.
Okay
3. LFC did indeed scout Ndidi and it is well reported by insiders like Melissa Reddy; as I'm sure others probably scouted him too. Based on my knowledge of LFC, Klopp's past history in that #6 role as well as his current statements, Ndidi did not fit. Doesn't mean he is not a good player; he just didn't fit...
I have no information stating whether Ndidi was scouted by LFC or not. What I am saying is that it is interesting to assume that if LFC came in for Ndidi, they will get him. That is the assumption many of you are making and I just dont see it like that. Not even close.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
I see you didn't deny sniffing his orifice during your prime years. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I see you didnt deny that you often "swallow," after Gerrard is done. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

danfo driver wrote:
txj wrote:

But Monaco which was the club who was approached mentioned the two clubs- Liverpool and Atleti.
Okay
I have no information stating whether Ndidi was scouted by LFC or not. What I am saying is that it is interesting to assume that if LFC came in for Ndidi, they will get him. That is the assumption many of you are making and I just dont see it like that. Not even close.
There is no statement from Monaco on which clubs came for him. You can always correct me with a quote/link. The issue came up in an interview he had with the french outlet RMC. He expressly refused to name names...

I do not know if LFC would've got Ndidi if they came for him. Fact is they did not. But they scouted him....We'll have to wait to see who comes in for him, if at all, and how much he goes for...He's in a decent club at Leicester, with an experienced manager who teaches the game; only concern being their one dimensional approach...

As I stated before, Ndidi doesn't fit the bill. LFC's major weakness in MF from the just ended season, was the lack of a controlling DM in a 4-3-3, and what Klopp was looking for was someone who checked the boxes of technique, tactical awareness, physical presence and quick wittedness...who then plays behind two #8s....

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote:What I am saying is that it is interesting to assume that if LFC came in for Ndidi, they will get him. That is the assumption many of you are making and I just dont see it like that. Not even close.
deranged dog :D , please take the time to learn to comprehend what you read. It's not about assumption, it's about speculation.

Take the straw from your straw man argument and use it to make a bed in your kennel. :lol: :lol:
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

txj wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
txj wrote:

Okay
There is no statement from Monaco on which clubs came for him. You can always correct me with a quote/link. The issue came up in an interview he had with the french outlet RMC. He expressly refused to name names...

I do not know if LFC would've got Ndidi if they came for him. Fact is they did not. But they scouted him....We'll have to wait to see who comes in for him, if at all, and how much he goes for...He's in a decent club at Leicester, with an experienced manager who teaches the game; only concern being their one dimensional approach...

As I stated before, Ndidi doesn't fit the bill. LFC's major weakness in MF from the just ended season, was the lack of a controlling DM in a 4-3-3, and what Klopp was looking for was someone who checked the boxes of technique, tactical awareness, physical presence and quick wittedness...who then plays behind two #8s....
Okay.