Liverpool to move for Leicester City midfielder Ndidi

Re: Liverpool to move for Leicester City midfielder Ndidi

danfo driver wrote:My favorite defensive midfielder :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Abeg sit down, sharrap and learn a new accent. :lol: :lol:

marutimon wrote:
platinum wrote:Naby Keita is joining them next season, this is unlikely.
Entirely different position. Keita is a CM, not a DM. Keita can play as a DM, but that would be detrimental to his overall gameplay, as it would stifle his forward runs. Keita is probably the only player out there equally apt at playing as an AM and as a DM.
Ndidi doesn't play as a DM.

What position does he play? :???:

Liverpool aim to sign Wilfred Ndidi from Leicester in a bid to bolster their midfield - See more at: https://goo.gl/B7jp1W

If you look at our post-Wold Cup squad, those with the potential to become genuine world class players include:

Francis Uzoho
Wilfred Ndidi
Kelechi Nwakali
Henry Onyekuru

Come the 2022 World Cup, we should have a squad that measures up to the Brazil's, Germany's, France's, etc of this world in terms of talent.

http://www.goal.com/en/amp/news/how-liv ... 6hqusqecfn

Interesting stuff
Liverpool could be a real force in the league next season

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Liverpool aim to sign Wilfred Ndidi from Leicester in a bid to bolster their midfield - See more at: https://goo.gl/B7jp1W

If you look at our post-Wold Cup squad, those with the potential to become genuine world class players include:

Francis Uzoho
Wilfred Ndidi
Kelechi Nwakali
Henry Onyekuru

Come the 2022 World Cup, we should have a squad that measures up to the Brazil's, Germany's, France's, etc of this world in terms of talent.
Liverpool already have a packed midfield roster
Can’t see any space for Ndidi

I agree. Keita will arrive next season to add to a midfield that already has Henderson, Milner, Gigi W, Ox-C, and Lallana. Where would Ndidi fit in other than the bench and the stands? Better for him to be at a club where he gets playing time.
smartbrother wrote: Liverpool already have a packed midfield roster
Can’t see any space for Ndidi

It will be a bad move for Ndidi. He will have to go up against Keita, Fabinho, Henderson and the Dutch midfielder. He is better off staying at Leiceister.
Last edited by ohenhen1 on Tue May 29, 2018 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cristao II wrote:He would do better at Spurs...
.. But Levy is one of the cheapest in the business and Leicester City no dey lower their hand for sale price, na him be the problem for una so na pipe dream be dat. That said, in today's market, anything less than 50 mill is a bargain for Ndidi which why Spurs can never sign this kain player. :mrgreen:

balo wrote:
Very good signing for Pool. :agree:

osita wrote:
marutimon wrote:
platinum wrote:Naby Keita is joining them next season, this is unlikely.
Entirely different position. Keita is a CM, not a DM. Keita can play as a DM, but that would be detrimental to his overall gameplay, as it would stifle his forward runs. Keita is probably the only player out there equally apt at playing as an AM and as a DM.
Ndidi doesn't play as a DM.

What position does he play? :???:

outside left

balo wrote:

Those guys are not mucking around.

balo wrote:

Lol. The pressure is on now. Klopp has to deliver. No more monkeying around. :lol:

danfo driver wrote:My favorite defensive midfielder :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Abeg sit down, sharrap and learn a new accent. :lol: :lol:
No i wont! :lol: :lol: Na by force! I reserve that to unrefined people who are ashamed of who they are! I know who I am.

By the way, have you tongue-lashed Stevvviiiieeee Geeeeeee this morning? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

ohenhen1 wrote:It will be a bad move for Ndidi. He will have to go up against Keita, Fabinho, Henderson and the Dutch midfielder.

It will be a bad move for Fabinho, Henderson, "the Dutch Midfielder..." who was so sheeet vs Real Madrid, he looked like a 12 year old. By the way his name is Wijnaldum. Many of you have low self-esteem. Ndidi was statistically the best defensive midfielder in the league and you think he will go to Pool and sit on the bench????? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: OMGG!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I dont blame you guys! Ndidi's crime is that he comes from Nigeria.
He is better off staying at Leiceister.
Says who? you?? You are better of staying in your village. When the World Cup is over, you will see. You think Liverpool is big enough to compete with the teams that want/will want Ndidi?? Did that even occur to you??

I love Fabinho and I have liked his ability since Mourinho brought him on loan to Real Madrid. However, Fabinho, himself, confirmed that only 2 clubs wanted him -- Liverpool and Atleti. Atleti refused to go above 35 million for him and Liverpool paid 50! And the currency was un Euros!! How much do you think Leicester will ask for Ndidi? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You think they will ask for 50 million Euros??? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Please, if you guys dont have confidence in your selves, please dont insult our players.

balo wrote:

Lol. The pressure is on now. Klopp has to deliver. No more monkeying around. :lol:
Tomorrow dem go tell us sey dem no dey spend money. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
MYMIND

Post by MYMIND »

Danfo Driver : Like your club and stop spewing hate on competing rivals. It is easier in life to wish good upon yourself than to wish ill luck upon others or attempt to make a mockery of them the slightest chance you get while doing a poor job at it to compound matters.
Last edited by MYMIND on Tue May 29, 2018 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MYMIND wrote:Danfo Driver : Like your club and stop by spewing hate on competing rivals. It is easier in life to wish good upon yourself than to wish ill luck upon others or attempt to make a mockery of them the slightest chance you get.
Sorry, bro, I dont support any white man's team. Most of you are slaves who will give your life and your entire existence to a white man's team. Like Klopp the flopp knows you even exist? Or Liverpool gives a damnn about your life.

I support only one team---my beloved Super Eagles and thats where it ends!
MYMIND

Post by MYMIND »

MYMIND wrote:Danfo Driver : Like your club and stop by spewing hate on competing rivals. It is easier in life to wish good upon yourself than to wish ill luck upon others or attempt to make a mockery of them the slightest chance you get.
Sorry, bro, I dont support any white man's team. Most of you are slaves who will give your life and your entire existence to a white man's team. Like Klopp the flopp knows you even exist? Or Liverpool gives a damnn about your life.

You clearly have a long list of teams you hate... you can improve on that.

Secondly, save the vitriol for others and leave me out of it. I don't operate in that realm FYI. I am just here for the world cup and will be gone from this board after that. It is very different from how it was 15years ago. Kindly engage (if you need to) with me without the vitriol.

ohenhen1 wrote:It will be a bad move for Ndidi. He will have to go up against Keita, Fabinho, Henderson and the Dutch midfielder.

It will be a bad move for Fabinho, Henderson, "the Dutch Midfielder..." who was so sheeet vs Real Madrid, he looked like a 12 year old. By the way his name is Wijnaldum. Many of you have low self-esteem. Ndidi was statistically the best defensive midfielder in the league and you think he will go to Pool and sit on the bench????? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: OMGG!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I dont blame you guys! Ndidi's crime is that he comes from Nigeria.
Says who? you?? You are better of staying in your village. When the World Cup is over, you will see. You think Liverpool is big enough to compete with the teams that want/will want Ndidi?? Did that even occur to you??

I love Fabinho and I have liked his ability since Mourinho brought him on loan to Real Madrid. However, Fabinho, himself, confirmed that only 2 clubs wanted him -- Liverpool and Atleti. Atleti refused to go above 35 million for him and Liverpool paid 50! And the currency was un Euros!! How much do you think Leicester will ask for Ndidi? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You think they will ask for 50 million Euros??? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Please, if you guys dont have confidence in your selves, please dont insult our players.
He should stay at Leicester. Keita and Fabinho are good players.

You kidding right ?

Ndidi is younger than these two and HAS Prem experience , AND did well actually better than all Liverppol have now and whatever they will have.

Ndidi with his game head on will NOt seat on liverpool bench, unless kloop dey smoke weed. Only keita ( who will need to get accustomed to prem ) can come near Ndidi..

Remember a certain Daniel Amartey ?? Thats how some p people here said he was better than Ndidi and see where we are..abeg leave mara o.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: He should stay at Leicester. Keita and Fabinho are good players.[/quote]

MYMIND wrote:

You clearly have a long list of teams you hate... you can improve on that.

Secondly, save the vitriol for others and leave me out of it. I don't operate in that realm FYI. I am just here for the world cup and will be gone from this board after that. It is very different from how it was 15years ago. Kindly engage (if you need to) with me without the vitriol.
Great! When you leave at the end of July, please LET the door smack you on the backside on your way out!

ohenhen1 wrote:

He should stay at Leicester. Keita and Fabinho are good players.
Keita and Fabinho have nothing to do with Ndidi's decision to leave or stay at Leicester. I dont even think he has ever met those guys in his entire life. Ndidi will decide whether to leave Leicester or whether to stay there, and I can assure you that his decision will be absolutely unrelated to Fabinho and Keita.

Siddonlook11 wrote:You kidding right ?

Ndidi is younger than these two and HAS Prem experience , AND did well actually better than all Liverppol have now and whatever they will have.

Ndidi with his game head on will NOt seat on liverpool bench, unless kloop dey smoke weed. Only keita ( who will need to get accustomed to prem ) can come near Ndidi..

Remember a certain Daniel Amartey ?? Thats how some p people here said he was better than Ndidi and see where we are..abeg leave mara o.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: He should stay at Leicester. Keita and Fabinho are good players.
[/quote]

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Oh boy, na you dey waste your time. The question that should have been asked is: "Can Liverpool compete to get Ndidi??" Afterall Fabinho himself said it yesterday that only Liverpool and Atleti came in for him. Imagine the insult! We havent even mentioned United, Chelsea, City, Arsenal, Madrid, Barca, Bayern, PSG and we are here talking about Liverpool. Their best DM, Emre Can rejected their offer and is moving to Juve, a bigger and better club.