Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:36 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:30 pm
Posts: 40750
The kid is very highly regarded in Egypt. That much is fact.

_________________
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:01 pm
Posts: 9888
Dude did not help his case at all at the Olympics itself where his influence was next to nothing for whatever reason, where the only game he actually featured in was our loss against Germany. He has been in top form for Al Ahly and if Maroof Yusuf (Zamalek) was given a call-up not too long ago, I see no reason why he shouldn't

_________________
Follow me on twitter:
https://twitter.com/Supereaglescomp


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 1901
Wow even sunset has joined them smh. Ajayi is not even top 10 top scorers in the Egyptian league yet some agents think he deserves a chance at this late stage


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:30 pm
Posts: 40750
john12 wrote:
Wow even sunset has joined them smh. Ajayi is not even top 10 top scorers in the Egyptian league yet some agents think he deserves a chance at this late stage

If you're going to go on the attack at people, at least have the decency to cross check your facts. Ajayi has 7 goals. He's #10 among the league's top scorers. The two guys ahead of him at Al Ahly both play for Morocco and Egypt's national teams.

And when you say 'late stage', what does that even mean? You think no new players should be considered for the World Cup outside of those who played in 2017? Get real.

_________________
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 8:52 am
Posts: 10514
Location: indianapolis
I don’t normally do this, but we’ve seen him twice in tournaments, and he’s been very disappointing. During the qualifiers the one game Osimeh played, was more memorable than all the games Ajayi had. My own opinion.

_________________
"Nigeria", Africas only true hope of bringing the World cup home to motherland.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:45 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:51 pm
Posts: 12901
Location: South London
heavyd wrote:
can I ask please... what exactly is wrong with being an Agent?

Trying to get your client a spot in the Nigerian National Team at all costs on a World Cup year even if he’s done nothing to deserve a look in Would be a problem but other than that there’s nothing wrong with being an agent!

_________________
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:16 pm
Posts: 13170
platinum wrote:
john12 wrote:
Wow even sunset has joined them smh. Ajayi is not even top 10 top scorers in the Egyptian league yet some agents think he deserves a chance at this late stage

If you're going to go on the attack at people, at least have the decency to cross check your facts. Ajayi has 7 goals. He's #10 among the league's top scorers. The two guys ahead of him at Al Ahly both play for Morocco and Egypt's national teams.

And when you say 'late stage', what does that even mean? You think no new players should be considered for the World Cup outside of those who played in 2017? Get real.

Una get time.

For all I care, any Nigerian player who will contribute something positive to the ultimate goal of winning that World Cup should be looked at. I don’t care if the call up happened on the day of releasing the team list. Yes I am an agent. #AgentForBetterNigeria

_________________
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."

You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:42 pm
Posts: 9095
Sunset wrote:
Dude did not help his case at all at the Olympics itself where his influence was next to nothing for whatever reason, where the only game he actually featured in was our loss against Germany. He has been in top form for Al Ahly and if Maroof Yusuf (Zamalek) was given a call-up not too long ago, I see no reason why he shouldn't


Not sure why Siasia took an injured player

_________________
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:39 am
Posts: 16504
Location: Super Eagles Homeland
Cito wrote:
platinum wrote:
john12 wrote:
Wow even sunset has joined them smh. Ajayi is not even top 10 top scorers in the Egyptian league yet some agents think he deserves a chance at this late stage

If you're going to go on the attack at people, at least have the decency to cross check your facts. Ajayi has 7 goals. He's #10 among the league's top scorers. The two guys ahead of him at Al Ahly both play for Morocco and Egypt's national teams.

And when you say 'late stage', what does that even mean? You think no new players should be considered for the World Cup outside of those who played in 2017? Get real.

Una get time.

For all I care, any Nigerian player who will contribute something positive to the ultimate goal of winning that World Cup should be looked at. I don’t care if the call up happened on the day of releasing the team list. Yes I am an agent. #AgentForBetterNigeria


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:30 pm
Posts: 40750
Enugu II wrote:
Cito wrote:
platinum wrote:
john12 wrote:
Wow even sunset has joined them smh. Ajayi is not even top 10 top scorers in the Egyptian league yet some agents think he deserves a chance at this late stage

If you're going to go on the attack at people, at least have the decency to cross check your facts. Ajayi has 7 goals. He's #10 among the league's top scorers. The two guys ahead of him at Al Ahly both play for Morocco and Egypt's national teams.

And when you say 'late stage', what does that even mean? You think no new players should be considered for the World Cup outside of those who played in 2017? Get real.

Una get time.

For all I care, any Nigerian player who will contribute something positive to the ultimate goal of winning that World Cup should be looked at. I don’t care if the call up happened on the day of releasing the team list. Yes I am an agent. #AgentForBetterNigeria


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 5:04 pm
Posts: 42206
platinum wrote:
john12 wrote:
Wow even sunset has joined them smh. Ajayi is not even top 10 top scorers in the Egyptian league yet some agents think he deserves a chance at this late stage

If you're going to go on the attack at people, at least have the decency to cross check your facts. Ajayi has 7 goals. He's #10 among the league's top scorers. The two guys ahead of him at Al Ahly both play for Morocco and Egypt's national teams.

And when you say 'late stage', what does that even mean? You think no new players should be considered for the World Cup outside of those who played in 2017? Get real.



So agents don't want us to have time limits on players selection eh? Oya, let's drop our current strikers so we can add a local player from the Egyptian league, abi? Haba! Haven't agents got any shame?

_________________
Image

The Lord is my Shephard. I shall not be in want.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:30 pm
Posts: 40750
1naija wrote:
platinum wrote:
john12 wrote:
Wow even sunset has joined them smh. Ajayi is not even top 10 top scorers in the Egyptian league yet some agents think he deserves a chance at this late stage

If you're going to go on the attack at people, at least have the decency to cross check your facts. Ajayi has 7 goals. He's #10 among the league's top scorers. The two guys ahead of him at Al Ahly both play for Morocco and Egypt's national teams.

And when you say 'late stage', what does that even mean? You think no new players should be considered for the World Cup outside of those who played in 2017? Get real.



So agents don't want us to have time limits on players selection eh? Oya, let's drop our current strikers so we can add a local player from the Egyptian league, abi? Haba! Haven't agents got any shame?


Exactly. All this man-must-wack people, na dia season. We know. :mrgreen:

_________________
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:44 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 36629
Location: UK
platinum wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
Cito wrote:
platinum wrote:
john12 wrote:
Wow even sunset has joined them smh. Ajayi is not even top 10 top scorers in the Egyptian league yet some agents think he deserves a chance at this late stage

If you're going to go on the attack at people, at least have the decency to cross check your facts. Ajayi has 7 goals. He's #10 among the league's top scorers. The two guys ahead of him at Al Ahly both play for Morocco and Egypt's national teams.

And when you say 'late stage', what does that even mean? You think no new players should be considered for the World Cup outside of those who played in 2017? Get real.

Una get time.

For all I care, any Nigerian player who will contribute something positive to the ultimate goal of winning that World Cup should be looked at. I don’t care if the call up happened on the day of releasing the team list. Yes I am an agent. #AgentForBetterNigeria


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:58 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:40 pm
Posts: 13216
Sorry but Ajayi was useless at the Olympics and now he should be called up when the likes of Onyekuru have barely even got a chance.

We haven't even seem the likes of Bonaventure, Olayinka, Dessers, Awonyi, Oshimen, Success, Imoh and u want to call up a guy who flunked at the Olympics because he is #10 on the scoring charts in Egypt.

Abeg even John12 can be right once in a while. This call is ludicrous.

This guy is way behind a whole lot of people who will not even be going to Russia.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 9:28 pm
Posts: 4067
Location: UK
Damunk wrote:
platinum wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
Cito wrote:
platinum wrote:
john12 wrote:
Wow even sunset has joined them smh. Ajayi is not even top 10 top scorers in the Egyptian league yet some agents think he deserves a chance at this late stage

If you're going to go on the attack at people, at least have the decency to cross check your facts. Ajayi has 7 goals. He's #10 among the league's top scorers. The two guys ahead of him at Al Ahly both play for Morocco and Egypt's national teams.

And when you say 'late stage', what does that even mean? You think no new players should be considered for the World Cup outside of those who played in 2017? Get real.

Una get time.

For all I care, any Nigerian player who will contribute something positive to the ultimate goal of winning that World Cup should be looked at. I don’t care if the call up happened on the day of releasing the team list. Yes I am an agent. #AgentForBetterNigeria


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


una don craze for CE
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
YNWA
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:42 pm
Posts: 23920
Location: Ikeja
john12 wrote:
Wow even sunset has joined them smh. Ajayi is not even top 10 top scorers in the Egyptian league yet some agents think he deserves a chance at this late stage


Yet he was listed in the CAF award :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

You are not a serious agent.

_________________
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:27 pm
Posts: 6253
Good player who would have had a chance if he had been in the mix before now. Difficult to see him get a look in. But it is very reasonable to bring him up on this forum.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:14 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 3170
As his actual agent I hope Rohr considers him because Kalani must hammer in 2018.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2004 5:45 pm
Posts: 31019
Location: Your worst Nightmare
kalani JR wrote:
As his actual agent I hope Rohr considers him because Kalani must hammer in 2018.


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
Nigerian T-shirts online!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:11 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 1901
Someone that couldn’t get into our 23 team at Ayc and Olympics is all of a sudden good enough to walk into our World Cup team few months before World Cup? Shameless. After World Cup, ajayi can hustle his way on he team


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:57 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:38 pm
Posts: 5032
No need to split hairs over this. The March camp will have a few new faces to keep the competition for places intense. Roh has already made it clear that any new player must be better than what he already has to get a look in.

'If' Ajayi gets invited and meets the grade, it will be glaring for all to see. It only took Brian Idowu and Uzoho a single game to force themselves into reckoning. Players will play themselves in or out of contention, as the case may be. The fight is still on for fringe players like Nwakaeme, Kayode and Agu..


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:03 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 1901
Idowu and uzoho did that in a position were lacking severely. The forward position isn’t lacking


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:42 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:37 pm
Posts: 16783
Sunset wrote:
Dude did not help his case at all at the Olympics itself where his influence was next to nothing for whatever reason, where the only game he actually featured in was our loss against Germany. He has been in top form for Al Ahly and if Maroof Yusuf (Zamalek) was given a call-up not too long ago, I see no reason why he shouldn't


His anonymity at the olympics was a consequence of Sadiq Umar's brilliance
Prior to Sadiq's introduction , Ajayi was Nigeria's main striker in the U23 team
His goals helped us win the U23 african title and took us to the olympics

Overall i feel there is Something very strange about Rohr's selection policy wrt players from the olympic team
Odd how he has completely frozen out Sadiq, Imoh, Ajayi, Azubuike and Amuzie in favour of far less talented players

if we are being fair and not looking for excuses to justify bias against certain players
then the likes of nwakaeme, kayode, onyekuru or usimehn do not have a stronger case for inclusion than Sadiq or ajayi
These are all fringe players who have done nothing to cement their spot in the team

most importantly Sadiq & Ajayi both play the CF role where we lack options
they warrant a look in at the earliest opportunity


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Siddonlook11 and 48 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group