Agents Don Again o! Mikel Agu

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Agents Don Again o! Mikel Agu

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

http://aoifootball.com/2018/02/14/mikel ... -midfield/

They’re now saying Mikel Agu is the future. Kai.... Nigerians dey tell tory! Which one of u guys wrote this stuff? John12, abeg come help us uncover dis one o! These agents are getting bolder as the deadline approaches.:laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
BigMuze
Egg
Egg
Re: Agents Don Again o! Mikel Agu

Post by BigMuze »

Speculation! The last game Mikel Agu played was Jan 21 and Bursaspor lost 3-0 at home. He wasn’t listed for the next couple of games, I am not sure if an injury is involved. However Shehu has taken a spot in Midfield in the last 3 games including the weekend, with Mikel back in squad but benched last weekend. He may be a good player but he is definitely still expendable to his club and SE squad.
"Everyone, and particularly every true beliver, should decide which is more important to them. But as for me, I choose eternity over lifetime".
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

The boi is gold. We often make the mistake of projecting someone else role on others; he is not mikel and you would better appreciate his talents the moment you stop using mikel obi's litmus test on him.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

jette1 wrote:The boi is gold. We often make the mistake of projecting someone else role on others; he is not mikel and you would better appreciate his talents the moment you stop using mikel obi's litmus test on him.
What does he do well?
OCCUPY NFF!!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
jette1 wrote:The boi is gold. We often make the mistake of projecting someone else role on others; he is not mikel and you would better appreciate his talents the moment you stop using mikel obi's litmus test on him.
What does he do well?
He is a professional football player
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:http://aoifootball.com/2018/02/14/mikel ... -midfield/

They’re now saying Mikel Agu is the future. Kai.... Nigerians dey tell tory! Which one of u guys wrote this stuff? John12, abeg come help us uncover dis one o! These agents are getting bolder as the deadline approaches.:laugh:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Oga John12, oya, over to you, Sir!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

this guy should never be on the pitch ahead of Etebo, IN ANY POSITION.

I don't know how on earth he moved above Etebo in Rohr's mind.
oscar52
Egg
Egg

Post by oscar52 »

Nice goals by him published in 2018:

[/video]

[/video]
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Odas wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:http://aoifootball.com/2018/02/14/mikel ... -midfield/

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Oga John12, oya, over to you, Sir!
The guy hasn’t been around lately, he’s not down with Agentisis. Fighting the good fight vs the agents of destruction is not easy. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!