Ndidi and Kelechi vs V Moses?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet
Ndidi and Kelechi vs V Moses?

Post by ANC »

I love Chelsea, I fell in love during the Drogba days but I find myself supporting other teams too, of late. First i have a new found love for Arsenal, and now I don't know which team to support in the upcoming FA fixture. I guess the team with the most number of SE players on that day.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle
Re: Ndidi and Kelechi vs V Moses?

Post by tfco »

:clap: :clap: :clap:

...and this deserved a new thread?

thank you

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

ANC wrote:I love Chelsea, I fell in love during the Drogba days but I find myself supporting other teams too, of late. First i have a new found love for Arsenal, and now I don't know which team to support in the upcoming FA fixture. I guess the team with the most number of SE players on that day.
Support Ndidi and Kelechi then beloved all the time
mastermind
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mastermind »

Liverpool for me.
http://www.melangeGO.com/
A family oriented online fashion store. Offering high quality products at low cost.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

kajifu wrote:
ANC wrote:I love Chelsea, I fell in love during the Drogba days but I find myself supporting other teams too, of late. First i have a new found love for Arsenal, and now I don't know which team to support in the upcoming FA fixture. I guess the team with the most number of SE players on that day.
Support Ndidi and Kelechi then beloved all the time
Then hope that Moses fails?

Let the better team win.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

I always support the underdog - that way I enjoy the game; I hate one-sided games anyways. So I will support LC knowing Chelsea would prevail.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."