Oliseh Fired; Going Down With A Fight

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Fortuna Sittard have confirmed the sacking of former Sup

Post by wiseone »

:rotf: There are many, many wicked people on this forum.
truetalk wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
1naija wrote:Ghana should hire him. After all, what do they have to lose?
They can't hire him. He can't headbutt people whose head are close to his belly button. :sneaky: :tic: :twisted:
Moreover, Midget kicking/tossing are crimes against humanity.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Oliseh Fired; Going Down With A Fight

Post by Odas »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Odas wrote:
okidoki wrote:There will be only one loser in this case, and its Oliseh. In an industry, that the ratio of white to black coaches, is about 9.8 -0.2. Please tell me how any common sensed individual, who still retains any plans of coaching will cause this public spat.
Its so crazy to see people that have lived, and worked in the west for years, try to sentimentalize this issue. I like Oliseh, but he already has a record, which will be brought to court by the Fortuna lawyers, and openly talked about. How he split His national team camp, and eventually left. By the time, this lawyers are done with him, the only thing left will be to give him a pair of horns, and a fork.
More than likely, knowing white folks. When crap hits the fan, even folks that would have validated his illegality accusation, will be nowhere to be seen.

Dude should have walked away with his work of almost having earned the team promotion, speaking for him. Now he has caused a major spat, that will surely be a L for him, and his burgeoning career win or lose in court.
:agree: :agree: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Ok...so you now agree with those you disagreed with earlier? Nothing wrong with changing your opinion when you're wrong...in fact, it is highly commendable :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Chief, what are you saying? My initial disagreement took place based on the posts of many who were CLEARLY against coach Oliseh. At that point, the statement attributed to the coach about "illegal activity(ies) was not revealed.

All the same, those against Oliseh were against him from the moment they saw the heading of the thread. In fact, from their posts, those people were certainly saying: 'I-told-you-so', but in different ways. Thus no, I do NOT agree with them, except those who are of the view we should hold-on our comments until all the facts are known ... and such is my position/belief
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Odas wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Odas wrote:
okidoki wrote:There will be only one loser in this case, and its Oliseh. In an industry, that the ratio of white to black coaches, is about 9.8 -0.2. Please tell me how any common sensed individual, who still retains any plans of coaching will cause this public spat.
Its so crazy to see people that have lived, and worked in the west for years, try to sentimentalize this issue. I like Oliseh, but he already has a record, which will be brought to court by the Fortuna lawyers, and openly talked about. How he split His national team camp, and eventually left. By the time, this lawyers are done with him, the only thing left will be to give him a pair of horns, and a fork.
More than likely, knowing white folks. When crap hits the fan, even folks that would have validated his illegality accusation, will be nowhere to be seen.

Dude should have walked away with his work of almost having earned the team promotion, speaking for him. Now he has caused a major spat, that will surely be a L for him, and his burgeoning career win or lose in court.
:agree: :agree: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Ok...so you now agree with those you disagreed with earlier? Nothing wrong with changing your opinion when you're wrong...in fact, it is highly commendable :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Chief, what are you saying? My initial disagreement took place based on the posts of many who were CLEARLY against coach Oliseh. At that point, the statement attributed to the coach about "illegal activity(ies) was not revealed.

All the same, those against Oliseh were against him from the moment they saw the heading of the thread. In fact, from their posts, those people were certainly saying: 'I-told-you-so', but in different ways. Thus no, I do NOT agree with them, except those who are of the view we should hold-on our comments until all the facts are known ... and such is my position/belief

Solowe AKA Jackal is, to my knowledge, the only one "CLEARLY against coach Oliseh". Most of the posters here were against Solowe on his thread. It is a misconception that those who criticized his response to the club's actions are "CLEARLY against him".
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Club is saying Oloseh has been suspended, not fired.

https://africanfootball.com/news/742730 ... -dismissal
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

:clap: :clap: Nothing more to add.
If anyone thinks this as about 'hating' Oliseh, then they clearly do not wish him well.
This is professional suicide.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Clubs sack managers and you here them say " i would like thank the club, we had great few years but unfortunately results haven't gone as we expected. I wish the club all the best in future".
Wetin Oliseh say" They wanted me to do illegality"
Those looking to poach him after doing a marvellous job in his first few months would probably go " woeeee, wait a minute. This could be trouble?"
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

jette1 wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
txj wrote:
kzz5joa wrote:
txj wrote:How does this sound:

1. Balotelli has a history of disruptive conduct so it is fair to bring it up vis a vis his claim of being racially abused.
So, you're suggesting it may be justified if his hot-headed reaction to such a racial abuse is extreme?

I am saying that his past history, is not sufficient reason to summarily conclude that Balotelli is wrong.

And BTW, I think there is a US court ruling in favor of a man for extreme reaction to racial abuse, on the grounds of temporary insanity.

I think it is unfair to Oliseh for you to suggest that he might have suffered an episode of temporary insanity...
The term Temporal insanity is in fact often not entirely temporal by what is now known in the field about mental illness. Mental illness is not caused by any one isolated event. it rather evolves overtime in a continuum and only reaches spikes when traumatic events are introduced in the continuum. This might very well explain Oliseh’s well known labile history of episodes of insanities.
Uhm... Prof.
They said temporary insanity, not temporal.
Where did you get that from?
U don come with your ITK pseudoscience again.
Weytin be temporal insanity? :taunt:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

Odas wrote:
jette1 wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:No defending this dude. I was a 100% behind him to get the Eagles Job. But why has Oliseh always had issues with players, management and probably balls boys sef. Right from when he was a player.

IF several people keep saying the samething about you, then you need to check yourself. He certainly has a major personality problem.

LEts stop all these nonsense blind support for him on this thread. He has been suspended by his employers. Hes now gone on twitter and made some very serious allegations that would now definitely turn his suspension to sack and probably earn him a lawsuit.

Dude needs to Fvvcking grow up!!!
I will say it again.
Sunday Oliseh is a genius!
He is not a “follow follow “ kind of guy but a trailblazer of some kind.

Individuals with small minds don’t get him!
how well you handle relationship challenges is the modern measure of emotional stability
Chief Jette1: I disagree with you - Sir! Who determines "emotional stability" and by what standards? Situations in relationships differs from one to another; therefore, are unique and cannot be used as a measuring tool to assess ones emotional stability.

Such situations can be this or that which - to some people - means nothing and to others, means a lot and hence reactions by individuals will always differ.
Abeg, stop all this english. Who defines a mentally unstable guy and what standards? But if you see a mad man in Lagos, you know say na madman.
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Waffiman wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:No defending this dude. I was a 100% behind him to get the Eagles Job. But why has Oliseh always had issues with players, management and probably balls boys sef. Right from when he was a player.

IF several people keep saying the samething about you, then you need to check yourself. He certainly has a major personality problem.

LEts stop all these nonsense blind support for him on this thread. He has been suspended by his employers. Hes now gone on twitter and made some very serious allegations that would now definitely turn his suspension to sack and probably earn him a lawsuit.

Chief nfachairman,

Oliseh is a public figure and a coach and, thus, there is no reason why his issues with man management should not be discussed. It certainly should be. We, on this site, have discussed this matter as central in his resignation from the Nigerian NT. Besides there were several similar issues in previous discourse pertaining to Oliseh. There are others afterwards not just on Enyeama's matter but on William Troost-Ekong's claim. Denying those aspects is simply Ostritching at its best.
Does this give reason to judge and damn him without hearing or getting the facts of what has happened at Fortuna Sittard?

It does not. I am not surprised at the way Oliseh is damned by so many here. But there has to be fairness and by this I mean we need to hear out all sides before making judgement.
Oliseh was suspended on the basis of poor relationship. Now he has come out to his employers wanted him to do some illegal stuff. He has to tell us what the illegal stuff is and also go to court. Until then, the story from his employers, remain VALID. And thats what is called First Movers advantage
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Kabalega wrote:

I will say it again.
Sunday Oliseh is a genius!
He is not a “follow follow “ kind of guy but a trailblazer of some kind.

Individuals with small minds don’t get him!
Until the genius in him turns to real life genius value, he remains a nuisance.

Einstein was a genius and he gave so much value to the world and he is recognized for it.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

chief nfachairman wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Enugu II wrote:

Chief nfachairman,

Oliseh is a public figure and a coach and, thus, there is no reason why his issues with man management should not be discussed. It certainly should be. We, on this site, have discussed this matter as central in his resignation from the Nigerian NT. Besides there were several similar issues in previous discourse pertaining to Oliseh. There are others afterwards not just on Enyeama's matter but on William Troost-Ekong's claim. Denying those aspects is simply Ostritching at its best.
Does this give reason to judge and damn him without hearing or getting the facts of what has happened at Fortuna Sittard?

It does not. I am not surprised at the way Oliseh is damned by so many here. But there has to be fairness and by this I mean we need to hear out all sides before making judgement.
Oliseh was suspended on the basis of poor relationship. Now he has come out to his employers wanted him to do some illegal stuff. He has to tell us what the illegal stuff is and also go to court. Until then, the story from his employers, remain VALID. And thats what is called First Movers advantage

Not sure what law school you went to, but I suspect its the 'under the bridge' variety.

No party here can claim a valid story until proven. Oliseh has made a very serious allegation of criminality, and the club has in response indicated intent to pursue legal redress, as should be expected. It is this legal platform that will validate one of the competing claims.

Until then, the rest is mere speculation...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Fortuna Sittard have confirmed the sacking of former Sup

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

chuks69 wrote:Wow.. Stubborn Oliseh.. But he really did well technically and result Wise.. he should improve his man management skills.. Due to circumstances of his sacking, he would still not be vying for the top jobs soon..

The man has next to zero soft skills. What do you want him to do ?
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga