Polish Friendly Moved From Warsaw To Wroclaw

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Larry Ashagbe 1
Egg
Egg
Polish Friendly Moved From Warsaw To Wroclaw

Post by Larry Ashagbe 1 »

The Colombian Match Agent Jairo Pachon has confirmed that the friendly match between Poland and Nigeria has been moved from Warsaw to Wroclaw.

The date of the match still remains 23/03/2018.

I am sure that some people have already bought ticket to Warsaw.

Has anyone here on this forum already bought their flight tickets to Warsaw?

Should you wish to drive to Wroclaw, then the distance from Warsaw to Wroclaw is 3 h 25 min (353.8 km) via A2 and S8

Below is the link of the distance and map.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?ei=s5WE ... _g9Z3Kp7ZE

Wrocław is a city on the Oder River in western Poland. It’s known for its Market Square, lined with elegant townhouses and featuring a modern fountain.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Wrosl ... e&ie=UTF-8

Let's here your thoughts.

Thanks in advance.
01bakana
Egg
Egg
Re: Polish Friendly Moved From Warsaw To Wroclaw

Post by 01bakana »

Larry the match was for Wroclaw from the beginning, someone must have read it wrong, I bought my flight ticket over a month ago to Wroclaw
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

01bakana wrote:Larry the match was for Wroclaw from the beginning, someone must have read it wrong, I bought my flight ticket over a month ago to Wroclaw
:scared: A black man lost in Poland is in trouble!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Larry Ashagbe 1
Egg
Egg

01bakana wrote:Larry the match was for Wroclaw from the beginning, someone must have read it wrong, I bought my flight ticket over a month ago to Wroclaw
I was always told that the match is in Warsaw.

I was getting ready to finalise my travelling arrangements and buy my ticket to Warsaw any moment soon before I was informed that the venue is Wroclaw.

I am glad that you were not caught out.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
Are u for real?
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Whether na kraw kraw or whether nah worwor, we will prevail
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
01bakana
Egg
Egg

Post by 01bakana »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: EB, like most languages if you know the rules/pronunciations it’s not as bad as it looks. Wroclaw = vrotswav :lol: :lol:
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Tbite wrote:Whether na kraw kraw or whether nah worwor, we will prevail
:lol: :lol:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

ANC wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
Are u for real?
Ok let’s pretend it’s a beautiful world and Eastern European nations are up to date with PC behavioural issues and understand that the 80s are done elsewhere,you still need to know where you are going (Wroclaw is 222 Miles from Warsaw according to the distance app) especially if you don’t understand the language!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

Larry Ashagbe 1 wrote:

I was getting ready to finalise my travelling arrangements and buy my ticket to Warsaw any moment soon before I was informed that the venue is Wroclaw.

Larry, have you bought your ticket? May be i will go with you guys to watch the match.

Larry abeg call me.
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Wroclaw Munincipal Stadium
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Bigger stadium. Nice
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
Larry Ashagbe 1
Egg
Egg

Sir V wrote:
Larry Ashagbe 1 wrote:

Larry, have you bought your ticket? May be i will go with you guys to watch the match.

Larry abeg call me.
I am yet to buy my flight ticket.

After speaking to our Polish friends yesterday, they confirmed that there are direct flights to Wroclaw from London.

I will call you sometime today,
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Oh dear. And I was looking forward to travellling to Warsaw. But Wroclaw should be fine too as long as they have a good Hotel and it’s safe.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

Lolly wrote:Oh dear. And I was looking forward to travellling to Warsaw. But Wroclaw should be fine too as long as they have a good Hotel and it’s safe.
No wonder you are inordinately dedicated to your sinecure. Surely it is yielding profitable returns .
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Larry Ashagbe 1 wrote:
Sir V wrote:
Larry Ashagbe 1 wrote:

Larry abeg call me.

After speaking to our Polish friends yesterday, they confirmed that there are direct flights to Wroclaw from London.

Under £50 return.
As at today.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

Damunk wrote:
Larry Ashagbe 1 wrote:
Sir V wrote:
Larry Ashagbe 1 wrote:

Larry abeg call me.

Under £50 return.
As at today.
Nice hotels about £50. Are you going?
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt