MASTER CLASS: MOUSA DEMBELE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
MASTER CLASS: MOUSA DEMBELE

Post by pajimoh »

Against Juve. So much power. His turns are ankle breakers as witnessed 0.30 and 3.32 minutes into the game.

He's a certified baller. I don't even know which car to use as analogy? He has the power of a juggernaut and the manoeuvrability of a sports car

[/video]

One mugoon tried to compare with with Ramsey - effing insulting

Take a bow "The Mous", "The Dam Buster"
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: MASTER CLASS: MOUSA DEMBELE

Post by pajimoh »

[/video]
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Unique player, I haven't seen too much of him, but I remember seeing him glide once in a way I have not seen.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
realtrouble
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by realtrouble »

Mousa Dembele is like wine, better with age. A real baller and this is coming from an Arsenal fan.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

pajimoh wrote:Against Juve. So much power. His turns are ankle breakers as witnessed 0.30 and 3.32 minutes into the game.

He's a certified baller. I don't even know which car to use as analogy? He has the power of a juggernaut and the manoeuvrability of a sports car

[/video]

very similar to this

[/video]
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

He made Xhaka look ordinary and asked telling questions on the quality on the arsenal team rather than take rubbish from wenger.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Alderweireld and Dembele have indicated interest in joining Arsenal. Source - Arsenal conglomerate of CE fans.

It is payment for iAG defecting from his duties. :tic:
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

This dude is an incredible player. Top class.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Dembele is not special. Where was he when City crapped all over them? The Juve midfield was crap, missing at least 2 starters.
http://www.naijiant.com/
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

cic old boy wrote:Dembele is not special. Where was he when City crapped all over them? The Juve midfield was crap, missing at least 2 starters.

Oga:

maybe he is not special, but he is 10 times better than anyone Arsenal can claim to parade in that role, including Mr. Albanian Swiss Cheese that is playing False 10 for Wenger.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

cic old boy wrote:Dembele is not special. Where was he when City crapped all over them? The Juve midfield was crap, missing at least 2 starters.
Your problem is you think 1 bad game makes a bad player. Dembele can be inconsistent. Even Ronaldo and Messi goes through bad patches. It is expected in football.

A trait of this Tottenham team under Poch is very slow inconsistent start. They always tail off at the beginning of the season and pick up midway through the season.

He might not be special to you but he's no slouch
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

pajimoh wrote:Your problem is you think 1 bad game makes a bad player. Dembele can be inconsistent. Even Ronaldo and Messi goes through bad patches. It is expected in football.

A trait of this Tottenham team under Poch is very slow inconsistent start. They always tail off at the beginning of the season and pick up midway through the season.

This is a massive "achievement"!! You have managed to mention Dembele and Messi in the same breath! We should rename him Messi Dembele.

I blame Manure and a crap Juve for this. Diame pocketed Pogba the other day and nobody is disturbing our peace b/c of it.
http://www.naijiant.com/
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

cic old boy wrote:
pajimoh wrote:Your problem is you think 1 bad game makes a bad player. Dembele can be inconsistent. Even Ronaldo and Messi goes through bad patches. It is expected in football.

This is a massive "achievement"!! You have managed to mention Dembele and Messi in the same breath! We should rename him Messi Dembele.

I blame Manure and a crap Juve for this. Diame pocketed Pogba the other day and nobody is disturbing our peace b/c of it.
wow, steady on. Mentioning and comparing, totally two different things. Just saying players, regardless of quality have bad games in them. I suspect if Dembele had 50 good game and one bad against City, you'd probably judge him by that game. #Harsh
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I remember when he was a right-winger. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I cant remember which coach at Fulham made him a CM. He should thank that coach.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

danfo driver wrote:I remember when he was a right-winger. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I cant remember which coach at Fulham made him a CM. He should thank that coach.
I think it was Martin Jol
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

If he is injury free and cut some of his silly mistakes like hold the ball too much and and poor passing at times he will be up there with the great MF.Also injury has slow him down.
He remind me of Yaya Toure ,he is world class player and this is coming from a beloved fan.
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Very Underrated
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:Against Juve. So much power. His turns are ankle breakers as witnessed 0.30 and 3.32 minutes into the game.

[/video]

very similar to this

[/video]
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

platinum wrote:
danfo driver wrote:I remember when he was a right-winger. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think it was Martin Jol
:thumb:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

wale1974 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

[/video]

very similar to this

[/video]
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I actually think its an apt comparison. Reminds me of Mikel. Special? I'm not sure I'd go there
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

he is the real deal.
Solid defensive midfielder with unbelievable dribbling skills
I cannot think of many players better at going past players in one v one situations
which is strange for a DM
He destroyed juve yesterday
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

I love mikel but as a DM , mikel is nothing like Dembele
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... Turin.html
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... ginbotham/

Whenever he is asked about Mousa Dembele, Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino always reaches for the same word.
'Genius, no?' he shrugged after Dembele's sparkling display against Arsenal took the Argentine back to a theme he has touched upon before.
'I always say, "Mousa, in my book, you will be one of my genius players that I have been lucky to meet".'