I CANNOT believe....

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

mouko
Egg
Egg
I CANNOT believe....

Post by mouko »

that I have not been missed since my last post a year ago. Was expecting to see "where Mouko don go?" threads or "Mouko please comeback" threads or "Mouko we love and miss you" threads...but nating. Bad belle pipo dem.
-Anyway I no mind'am. Hope all the bad belle pipo wey don wish Cameroon bad luck forever dey happy now.
I'll be returning shortly...and if I don't find any threads expressly calling for my return, then that's it, no watching Naija in Russia. I mean'am
If Sex and Money can't do it, Forget About It.
01.06.1955 Ghana 7-0 Nigeria International @Kwabena
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: I CANNOT believe....

Post by 1naija »

We knew you would come back once you did your time. Welcome back to DNQ.
Last edited by 1naija on Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

mouko wrote:that I have not been missed since my last post a year ago. Was expecting to see "where Mouko don go?" threads or "Mouko please comeback" threads or "Mouko we love and miss you" threads...but nating. Bad belle pipo dem.
-Anyway I no mind'am. Hope all the bad belle pipo wey don wish Cameroon bad luck forever dey happy now.
I'll be returning shortly...and if I don't find any threads expressly calling for my return, then that's it, no watching Naija in Russia. I mean'am
We were waiting for 5 years to lapse
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

I can imagine this guy using the search function to see if anyone mentioned his name. Lol
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

mouko wrote:that I have not been missed since my last post a year ago. Was expecting to see "where Mouko don go?" threads or "Mouko please comeback" threads or "Mouko we love and miss you" threads...but nating. Bad belle pipo dem.
Please, who are you? :tic:

Anyway, welcome back to the free world. Cameroun won the AFCON and same time did not qualify for the WC. The rest of your brothers can fill you in.
:D :taunt:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

4-0
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Which reminds me.... Seara still MIA after her last ominous post.
I'm worried.
Is/was anyone in contact with her personally?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Is this soccer related?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

maceo4 wrote:Is this soccer related?
4-0
DNQ
Yes, it is related to decline and demolition.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Robotnik wrote:I can imagine this guy using the search function to see if anyone mentioned his name. Lol
That seems to be a Cameroonian trait. His compatriot bamendagoat is known for pulling up 100 year old threads.

Wha choo looking at?!
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Damunk wrote:Which reminds me.... Seara still MIA after her last ominous post.
I'm worried.
Is/was anyone in contact with her personally?
I hope she is ok, and just too busy to post.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Abeg! Abeg!! Abeg!! Make you no comot again. Please come back, we missed you.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Who's Mouko?
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
mouko
Egg
Egg

Post by mouko »

The YeyeMan wrote:
Who's Mouko?
who's Mouko? Go look at my stats you yeye man...prolly contributed to the board more than you.
-Anyway...thinking of watching Naija...just because you happen for share border with the world's newest nation - Ambazonia.
If Sex and Money can't do it, Forget About It.
01.06.1955 Ghana 7-0 Nigeria International @Kwabena
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

mouko wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Who's Mouko?
who's Mouko? Go look at my stats you yeye man...prolly contributed to the board more than you.
-Anyway...thinking of watching Naija...just because you happen for share border with the world's newest nation - Ambazonia.
The stats say:
The YeyeMan

mouko
Who is mouko and have they taught him mathematics? :D
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Who's Mouko? the persin I dey miss na .....