Ostersunds 0 vs Arsenal 3 FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ostersunds 0 vs Arsenal 3

Post by platinum »

FT 3-0
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooospina Saves.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

anikulapo wrote:
Nkume wrote:Its all OK hyping Reese Nelson. I hope he proves me wrong, but when Walcott was his age, he scored lots of goals for the first team (even with the absence of a footballing brain). Even Oxtail Chamberlain looked much more dangerous at his age.
This guy you no sabi football at all at all
Why respond to him?
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Utter stupidity by Bellerin to get the pk though
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Cech i hope he can learn from Ospina how to save penalty
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

kajifu wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Nkume wrote:Its all OK hyping Reese Nelson. I hope he proves me wrong, but when Walcott was his age, he scored lots of goals for the first team (even with the absence of a footballing brain). Even Oxtail Chamberlain looked much more dangerous at his age.
Why respond to him?

:laugh: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Dotmund winning 3-2 against Atalanta.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

anikulapo wrote:
kajifu wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Why respond to him?

:laugh: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
oh, why bother? :???: :???:
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Nkume wrote:Dotmund winning 3-2 against Atalanta.
Batshuayi has been perfect for Dortmund
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

platinum wrote:
Nkume wrote:Dotmund winning 3-2 against Atalanta.
Batshuayi has been perfect for Dortmund

Good for him ...
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ostersunds 0 vs Arsenal 3 FT

Post by oloye »

:lol: Dem give Araenal one jekuredi club to whet their appetite....enjoy while it last
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Is the current Cech really better than Ospina? We know the old Cech was great. But this version of Cech ... nevermind ...
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

bepanda wrote:Is the current Cech really better than Ospina? We know the old Cech was great. But this version of Cech ... nevermind ...

They are both awful .... I have more confido in Matt Macey

MLK.
mmeny
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mmeny »

Dear Anikulapo,

Thanks for Your L.M.A.O humble pie order. This goal humble pie ships within one business day.

Humble Pie Tracker

Ozil - 1 goal

Egbe Oshi :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Just because cat sabi swim no mean say him be catfish - M.I
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

What kind of pena was that?
Even Stevie Wonder can save it.

Arsenal are in trouble because Ostersunds should have scored 2 goals.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

Osoundun 0 Arsenal Owendus 3
Oya back to the matter
open and close
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

mmeny wrote:Dear Anikulapo,

Thanks for Your L.M.A.O humble pie order. This goal humble pie ships within one business day.

Humble Pie Tracker

Ozil - 1 goal

Egbe Oshi :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Poor Pathetic Lil Poodle :lol:

MLK.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

oloye wrote::lol: Dem give Araenal one jekuredi club to whet their appetite....enjoy while it last

Welcome back Bros ...yes {we + yaself ma } beat jekuredi club but we go take am }.. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Kabalega wrote:What kind of pena was that?

What so tou expect from part timers? :lol:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

An Arsenal keeper saved a PK by actually diving. This needs to be celebrated. Really ...
We know, the other keeper can't save anything shot 1+ meter to his left or even worse to his right.
This is truly a great day in Arsenal football.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

You think Cech will catch such PK?