"My Statement For The Vultures"

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet
"My Statement For The Vultures"

Post by Senator WIRES »

:lol: :lol: :roll:

NEYMAR SR'S STATEMENT IN FULL
'In a war there are those who feed off victories and those who, like vultures, feed off the carcasses of the defeated.

'They do nothing, they produce nothing, they live from the brilliance or, more often, from the difficult moments of their prey. In the world of football we know many people with vulture behavior.

'Sometimes they take advantage of a strong microphone, a player's career (we can not call them an athlete, someone with at least questionable behavior off the pitch) without much brilliance, always the shadow of others more talented, to distill their frustrations.

'They take advantage of a defeat, a lost BATTLE, to lurk, waiting for defeat in the war, to feed their egos, as the vultures feed on carcasses.

'They did not make it to the Rio Olympics, but they stayed there, waiting for the first opportunity, to bring their bad omen. But remember: We lost a battle, not war.

'My son has been battling since he was a child,' he wrote, 'always fighting fair, always avoiding the vultures, always rising again stronger.

'And, especially, respecting everyone, even the vultures...

'We lost a battle but as for the war, we'll see, because it will last as long as we're on the field.

'And be sure ... like a phoenix he will be reborn, prepared for all the fighting ahead!

'As for you, vulture, you will be hungry. And there will be nothing left to swallow his words, as rotten as carcasses.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z57GtDlXt7
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
Re: "My Statement For The Vultures"

Post by Cellular »

Senator WIRES wrote::lol: :lol: :roll:

'In a war there are those who feed off victories and those who, like vultures, feed off the carcasses of the defeated.

'They do nothing, they produce nothing, they live from the brilliance or, more often, from the difficult moments of their prey. In the world of football we know many people with vulture behavior.

'Sometimes they take advantage of a strong microphone, a player's career (we can not call them an athlete, someone with at least questionable behavior off the pitch) without much brilliance, always the shadow of others more talented, to distill their frustrations.

'They take advantage of a defeat, a lost BATTLE, to lurk, waiting for defeat in the war, to feed their egos, as the vultures feed on carcasses.

'They did not make it to the Rio Olympics, but they stayed there, waiting for the first opportunity, to bring their bad omen. But remember: We lost a battle, not war.

'My son has been battling since he was a child,' he wrote, 'always fighting fair, always avoiding the vultures, always rising again stronger.

'And, especially, respecting everyone, even the vultures...

'We lost a battle but as for the war, we'll see, because it will last as long as we're on the field.

'And be sure ... like a phoenix he will be reborn, prepared for all the fighting ahead!

'As for you, vulture, you will be hungry. And there will be nothing left to swallow his words, as rotten as carcasses.'

:clap: :thumb:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: "My Statement For The Vultures"

Post by toyin133 »

Senator WIRES wrote::lol: :lol: :roll:

Is he talking about himself?
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower