Iheanacho starts versus Sheffield: Any Links?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cally
Egg
Egg
Iheanacho starts versus Sheffield: Any Links?

Post by Cally »

Any links?
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Iheanacho starts versus Sheffield: Any Links?

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Line-ups
Leicester
1Schmeichel
2Simpson
5Morgan
15Maguire
3Chilwell
7Gray
21Iborra
25Ndidi
26Mahrez
8Iheanacho
9Vardy
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

I don't like the idea of Kelechi playing with Vardy. I believe it's either or.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

highbury wrote:I don't like the idea of Kelechi playing with Vardy. I believe it's either or.
But they'll have to play Vardy regularly so are you suggesting Kelechysits on the bench?
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
highbury wrote:I don't like the idea of Kelechi playing with Vardy. I believe it's either or.
But they'll have to play Vardy regularly so are you suggesting Kelechysits on the bench?
I suggest Vardy seats on the bench. Besides, Kelechi's goals has gotten them this far
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

your opinion is worthless
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Idiott, you responded to me. I never sorted your response or opinion. Clearly my opinion was worth your response. :rotf: What a foool :rotf:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

highbury wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Idiott, you responded to me. I never sorted your response or opinion. Clearly my opinion was worth your response. :rotf: What a foool :rotf:
A flexible Nacho that can play in more than one position is good for everyone esp. SE.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

maceo4 wrote:
highbury wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
A flexible Nacho that can play in more than one position is good for everyone esp. SE.
As long as he's getting playing time, that's the important thing.

I don't want to see any player who's not seeing regular action to make the squad. No more Reuben, Ameobi, etc nonsense.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

maceo4 wrote:
highbury wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
True. Vardy Kelechi combo don't do it for me. I am being selfish in looking for the best interest of Kelechi and thus SE
TheHitman47
Egg
Egg

Post by TheHitman47 »

I'm watching the game on bein sports 4 and he is really poor. He isn't moving to scoring positions fast enough, struggling to carry the ball and only won one of his five aerial duels. He needs to improve for the future before another young striker comes and overtakes him in the SE.

Also anyone who says he is better than Vardy is on drugs.
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

TheHitman47 wrote:I'm watching the game on bein sports 4 and he is really poor. He isn't moving to scoring positions fast enough, struggling to carry the ball and only won one of his five aerial duels. He needs to improve for the future before another young striker comes and overtakes him in the SE.

Who else in the team has gotten into scoring positions? Let the young striker that will overtake him score 9 goals in 9 cup games first.

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Beautiful vardy goal.

TheHitman47
Egg
Egg

Post by TheHitman47 »

Cally wrote:
TheHitman47 wrote:I'm watching the game on bein sports 4 and he is really poor. He isn't moving to scoring positions fast enough, struggling to carry the ball and only won one of his five aerial duels. He needs to improve for the future before another young striker comes and overtakes him in the SE.

Who else in the team has gotten into scoring positions? Let the young striker that will overtake him score 9 goals in 9 cup games first.
And Vardy just scored.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Cally wrote:

No mind da mugu. When the whole team is struggling he picks nacho apart for been poor. Even the live ratings had both nacho and Vardy at similar ratings before Vardy scored.
OCCUPY NFF!!
TheHitman47
Egg
Egg

Post by TheHitman47 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Cally wrote:

No mind da mugu. When the whole team is struggling he picks nacho apart for been poor. Even the live ratings had both nacho and Vardy at similar ratings before Vardy scored.

I pick him apart because he is our player and our other player Ndidi has played well. Also I am watching the game.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Na so e de start!
Make up a phantom accusations...
throw it out there...
take a stand on it...
bait someone to dare say anything...
fight the person with words... :D

FYI: No one has said he was better than Vardy. :D
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Cito wrote:

Na so e de start!
Make up a phantom accusations...
throw it out there...
take a stand on it...
bait someone to dare say anything...
fight the person with words... :D

FYI: No one has said he was better than Vardy. :D
:rotf:

I just did. Vardy was MIA. The number 8 and Ndidi were the backbone of team.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

highbury wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
I suggest Vardy seats on the bench. Besides, Kelechi's goals has gotten them this far
Of cause most of us including me would rather Kelechi plays but let’s be realistic,Leicester will not make an England international,Premier league winner and club legend sit on the bench so Kelechi can play regularly will they?
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

highbury wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
You dey mind Bigpokey24? This is why I am going to put Pepper in his 'blokus' one day for hia. In reality, many people in this Site has no RESPECT for themselves, not to talk of having respect for others, so the response by Bigpokey24 is NOT surprising
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

The reason Vardy and Iheanacho do not work well is how the rest of the team plays. I noticed this some time back, but especially focused on this yesterday. Notice that whenever Vardy is on the field everyone plays the ball to him. If Vardy and Iheanacho are in similar positions or even if Iheanacho is slightly better placed - all the players pass the ball, center the ball or cross the ball to Vardy, never to Iheanacho.

That is why the Vardy + Iheanacho rarely works well. It was different only with Diabate, because he - unlike his teammates - didn't seem to have gotten the memo and passed indiscriminately to both players (Ndidi also likes passing to Iheanacho, but he isn't normally an attacking presence).