Iheanacho starts versus Sheffield: Any Links?

Any links?

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

Re: Iheanacho starts versus Sheffield: Any Links?

Line-ups
Leicester
1Schmeichel
2Simpson
5Morgan
15Maguire
3Chilwell
7Gray
21Iborra
25Ndidi
26Mahrez
8Iheanacho
9Vardy

I don't like the idea of Kelechi playing with Vardy. I believe it's either or.

highbury wrote:I don't like the idea of Kelechi playing with Vardy. I believe it's either or.
But they'll have to play Vardy regularly so are you suggesting Kelechysits on the bench?

Eaglezbeak wrote:
highbury wrote:I don't like the idea of Kelechi playing with Vardy. I believe it's either or.
But they'll have to play Vardy regularly so are you suggesting Kelechysits on the bench?
I suggest Vardy seats on the bench. Besides, Kelechi's goals has gotten them this far

your opinion is worthless

Idiott, you responded to me. I never sorted your response or opinion. Clearly my opinion was worth your response. :rotf: What a foool :rotf:

highbury wrote:
Idiott, you responded to me. I never sorted your response or opinion. Clearly my opinion was worth your response. :rotf: What a foool :rotf:
A flexible Nacho that can play in more than one position is good for everyone esp. SE.

highbury wrote:
A flexible Nacho that can play in more than one position is good for everyone esp. SE.
As long as he's getting playing time, that's the important thing.

I don't want to see any player who's not seeing regular action to make the squad. No more Reuben, Ameobi, etc nonsense.

highbury wrote:
True. Vardy Kelechi combo don't do it for me. I am being selfish in looking for the best interest of Kelechi and thus SE
TheHitman47

Post by TheHitman47 »

I'm watching the game on bein sports 4 and he is really poor. He isn't moving to scoring positions fast enough, struggling to carry the ball and only won one of his five aerial duels. He needs to improve for the future before another young striker comes and overtakes him in the SE.

Also anyone who says he is better than Vardy is on drugs.

TheHitman47 wrote:I'm watching the game on bein sports 4 and he is really poor. He isn't moving to scoring positions fast enough, struggling to carry the ball and only won one of his five aerial duels. He needs to improve for the future before another young striker comes and overtakes him in the SE.

Who else in the team has gotten into scoring positions? Let the young striker that will overtake him score 9 goals in 9 cup games first.

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

Beautiful vardy goal.

TheHitman47

Post by TheHitman47 »

Cally wrote:
TheHitman47 wrote:I'm watching the game on bein sports 4 and he is really poor. He isn't moving to scoring positions fast enough, struggling to carry the ball and only won one of his five aerial duels. He needs to improve for the future before another young striker comes and overtakes him in the SE.

Who else in the team has gotten into scoring positions? Let the young striker that will overtake him score 9 goals in 9 cup games first.
And Vardy just scored.

Cally wrote:

No mind da mugu. When the whole team is struggling he picks nacho apart for been poor. Even the live ratings had both nacho and Vardy at similar ratings before Vardy scored.
TheHitman47

Post by TheHitman47 »

Cally wrote:

No mind da mugu. When the whole team is struggling he picks nacho apart for been poor. Even the live ratings had both nacho and Vardy at similar ratings before Vardy scored.

I pick him apart because he is our player and our other player Ndidi has played well. Also I am watching the game.

Na so e de start!
Make up a phantom accusations...
throw it out there...
take a stand on it...
bait someone to dare say anything...
fight the person with words... :D

FYI: No one has said he was better than Vardy. :D

Na so e de start!
Make up a phantom accusations...
throw it out there...
take a stand on it...
bait someone to dare say anything...
fight the person with words... :D

FYI: No one has said he was better than Vardy. :D

I just did. Vardy was MIA. The number 8 and Ndidi were the backbone of team.

highbury wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
I suggest Vardy seats on the bench. Besides, Kelechi's goals has gotten them this far
Of cause most of us including me would rather Kelechi plays but let’s be realistic,Leicester will not make an England international,Premier league winner and club legend sit on the bench so Kelechi can play regularly will they?

highbury wrote:
You dey mind Bigpokey24? This is why I am going to put Pepper in his 'blokus' one day for hia. In reality, many people in this Site has no RESPECT for themselves, not to talk of having respect for others, so the response by Bigpokey24 is NOT surprising

The reason Vardy and Iheanacho do not work well is how the rest of the team plays. I noticed this some time back, but especially focused on this yesterday. Notice that whenever Vardy is on the field everyone plays the ball to him. If Vardy and Iheanacho are in similar positions or even if Iheanacho is slightly better placed - all the players pass the ball, center the ball or cross the ball to Vardy, never to Iheanacho.

That is why the Vardy + Iheanacho rarely works well. It was different only with Diabate, because he - unlike his teammates - didn't seem to have gotten the memo and passed indiscriminately to both players (Ndidi also likes passing to Iheanacho, but he isn't normally an attacking presence).