Nigeria qualified too early. I see trouble ahead.

Field Marshall Ogolo
Nigeria qualified too early. I see trouble ahead.

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

It seems they did not even expect to qualify so early. The team has been doing nothing since the unexpected qualification. They haven't even played the proverbial friendly with Kenya before bowing out of the world cup in first round as expected. It will be ugly in Russia. .

From Premiumtimes.com

Adegboye Onigbinde, has this advice for Rohr and his boys, ”The Eagles have a technical team employed to ensure they do well at competitions and I believe they should know what to do after seeing the way the team played both halves against Argentina. The team can go on to win the World Cup next year if the right things are done-part of which is giving them quality matches to play to prepare them for the task ahead. No two games are the same, and the same Argentina we beat 4-2 may meet us at World Cup and beat us silly. The team look good but they need reinforcements to enable them to keep up the performances and do better. The players should guard against being overconfident because they have defeated Argentina”. Certainly, a timely advice to steer Nigeria off the path of trouble in Russia.
Last edited by Field Marshall Ogolo on Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
Re: Nigeria qualified too early. I see trouble ahead.

Bad belle...

Can not qualify no good o. :taunt:

Ogolo Makambo wrote:It seems they did not even expect to qualify so early. The team has been doing nothing since the unexpected qualification. They haven't even played the proverbial friendly with Kenya before bowing out of the world cup in first round as expected. It will be ugly in Russia. .

We’re sending our female team to honour the obligatory friendly with Kenya this yr. :thumb:

:rotf: The author of this thread is clearly a troll. He is also clearly a Super Eagle's fan. The author is certainly a male. I have never understood what Kenyan men have against Naija men. :rotf:

highbury wrote::rotf: The author of this thread is clearly a troll. He is also clearly a Super Eagle's fan. The author is certainly a male. I have never understood what Kenyan men have against Naija men. :rotf:
Inferiority complex! They see themselves as below the Nigerian man. They are right! :thumb:
Field Marshall Ogolo

Mr Shows wrote:Bad belle...

One dsy we will bring the cup to Africa!
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga

Ogolo Makambo wrote:

Which Cup? Tea Cup?

:lol: I read the title and knew immdieatly who the author is...

I can see why you would think Nigeria may have qualified too early...after all the Harambee Stars have not even come close to qualifying

Ogolo Makambo wrote:It seems they did not even expect to qualify so early. The team has been doing nothing since the unexpected qualification. They haven't even played the proverbial friendly with Kenya before bowing out of the world cup in first round as expected. It will be ugly in Russia. .
Ogolo you might be onto something.
There is such a thing as a team peaking too early for the World Cup.
Brazil is a good example.
Nigeria, might be another.

Rohr had better fortify that team with serious fresh blood.
Field Marshall Ogolo

Kabalega wrote:
Ogolo you might be onto something.
There is such a thing as a team peaking too early for the World Cup.
Brazil is a good example.
Nigeria, might be another.

Rohr had better fortify that team with serious fresh blood.

I keep on telling them not to put their hopes too high. Do you know the team's actual median age? If I told you, it'd probably knock your socks off as we say in Texas.
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
ogiso

Post by ogiso »

Oh dear! :roll: No soccer topics to discuss on Kenya web until 2021 ANC qualifying.
Field Marshall Ogolo

ogiso wrote:Oh dear! :roll: No soccer topics to discuss on Kenya web until 2021 ANC qualifying.
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
Senator WIRES

Post by Senator WIRES »

mystic wrote:
Ogolo Makambo wrote:

Which Cup? Tea Cup?
:lol: Tea Masala, Nyama Choma..Waraigi...beer Primus, these are the vices that is destroying an average kenyan man. :lol: :lol:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
The Eagle

Post by The Eagle »

ogiso wrote:Oh dear! :roll: No soccer topics to discuss on Kenya web until 2021 ANC qualifying.
They are merely delaying their qualification, to make sure it is not too early.

It is 15 years late thus far, but they are a patient people, so I think they will delay themselves another 6 or so years before they .... host the tournament.
The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects the wind to change; the realist adjusts his sails.
Don't believe anything until it has been officially denied.
If you are controversial, you will lose some votes. If you are courageous, you will lose the election.

Is there a chance that by year 3025 the wc would have been expanded to 500 nations with 125 from Africa do Kenya can qualify? :sneaky:
Field Marshall Ogolo

The Eagle wrote:
They are merely delaying their qualification, to make sure it is not too early.

It is 15 years late thus far, but they are a patient people, so I think they will delay themselves another 6 or so years before they .... host the tournament.

Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga

Ogolo Makambo wrote:It seems they did not even expect to qualify so early. The team has been doing nothing since the unexpected qualification. They haven't even played the proverbial friendly with Kenya before bowing out of the world cup in first round as expected. It will be ugly in Russia
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Chief Ogolo, you don com again? So you no dey tire? Na wah for you!
Last edited by Odas on Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Not even the under age tournaments or women's football :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Too bad!
Field Marshall Ogolo

Not even the under age tournaments or women's football :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Too bad!
Just like we did in Athletics, we will repeat the same in footie! Nigeria started well in '94 but faltered when most of their star players inexplicably retired from footie at very young ages...
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga

ANC wrote::lol: I read the title and knew immdieatly who the author is...

I can see why you would think Nigeria may have qualified too early...after all the Harambee Stars have not even come close to qualifying
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: yeah, it is either Chief Ogolo or Oga Kabalega