Ex- Leicester Star Say Club Aren’t Using Wilfred Ndidi Right

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Pavarotti
Egg
Egg
Ex- Leicester Star Say Club Aren’t Using Wilfred Ndidi Right

Post by Pavarotti »

Shocker: Ex- Leicester Star Says Club Aren’t Using Wilfred Ndidi Rightly

Ex Leicester city star and pro license coach Gerry Taggart has hailed Leicester’s Nigerian Midfielder Wilfred Ndidi as an excellent player but not being played in his best role currently by the club

Gerry Taggart an ex Leicester, Man City and Bolton star was speaking on Leicester TVs Weekend review in which . . . http://www.soccerassembly.com/shocker-e ... i-rightly/
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ex- Leicester Star Say Club Aren’t Using Wilfred Ndidi R

Post by oloye »

Some of these headlines sha....what is shocking in this revealation?
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

With Carrick's retirement at the end of the season I think we might be seeing Ndidi at Manchester United soon. Trust Mourinho to pretend like he is looking for a DM in Germany or Italy while he is working on grabbing Ndidi :mrgreen:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

He is what Arsenal needs.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Ndidi wouldn’t want many to see how he was bullied off the ball by small joe Allen to set up Shaqiri’s opener for Stoke sha :oops: :oops: in fairness he was given the ball in a tough spot but he should have protected it better
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.