World Cup 2018: ROHR finally rules out Enyeama....

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

DIMKA76
Egg
Egg
Re: World Cup 2018: ROHR finally rules out Enyeama....

Post by DIMKA76 »

Was he found guilty? or was it trial by Cybereagles. If Enyeama was still in contention even if he went to a lower division why shouldn't Ejide?
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

When was the last time ejide played for us? Has ejide achieved close to what enyeama achieved for super eagles? Why didn’t you clamor for your client during WCQ? I’m even suprised that I’m engaging myself in this debate people really have no shame here
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

DIMKA76 wrote:Was he found guilty? or was it trial by Cybereagles. If Enyeama was still in contention even if he went to a lower division why shouldn't Ejide?
Isreali second division! Seriously!?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

If either of you were made president you would be dictators.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

DIMKA76 wrote:If either of you were made president you would be dictators.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Kai, this is one of the reasons I like the Cyber-eagles.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

1naija wrote:
Obong wrote:
Why is Vin always balancing and posing in full game gear in pictures when he has not played in nearly a year. Who is he trying to fool?
Bros - 1Naija; please ask them because I have ran out of what to say these days.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Cellular wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:We still have Ejide whom nobody is talking about, apparently, he is in good form too. We need to explore this option now.
John12, this is the people you are talking about. :veryangry:

Right here!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Oga Cellular, please what do you mean? Are you referring to, or talking about AGENTS? Just asking - that's all