[UCL] Sevilla(0-0) Man United

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [UCL] Sevilla(0-0) Man United

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:Poor performance from ManU. This was a match there for taking and they failed to take it.
They're a poor side.
Very poor. You either use plural or you use singular. You cant mix both.
You (singular) are using words (plural) that you (singular) don't understand. :lol:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

When I watch my team these days all I see is uselessness. With Lukaku and Pogba the epitome of uselessness. Pogba loses balls more than any highly rated player I know. When he gets the ball he mostly does not know what to do with he and he loses it.

Then there is Sanchez, now the prof knew better. This guy goes down every time the wind blows by his ears.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:Poor performance from ManU. This was a match there for taking and they failed to take it.
They're a poor side.
You (singular) are using words (plural) that you (singular) don't understand. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeye by name....

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
They're a poor side.
Awww that’s cute! How many league titles (plural) does Gerard (singular) have?

If only you realize that the plural does not refer to the singular in your sentence :lol: :lol: :lol: learn in school, they say “No!” Na to spend time screaming “GERRRRRRAAAAARRRDDD dem sabi :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Is it just me or did Arsenal give Alexis Sanchez the best platform to perform his best? Not looking great so far in those United colors, but at least his bank account go swell :taunt:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
They're a poor side.
Awww that’s cute! How many league titles (plural) does Gerard (singular) have?

If only you realize that the plural does not refer to the singular in your sentence :lol: :lol: :lol: learn in school, they say “No!” Na to spend time screaming “GERRRRRRAAAAARRRDDD dem sabi :lol:
Awww, that's cute. You were never taught about singular they. Or maybe they did teach you but you spent your time in school day-dreaming about greying Portuguese men. :lol:

Look it up and stop embarrassing yourself in public. :D

Odiegwu! :lol:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

oloye wrote:Raoila or whatever they call him has scammed united with over priced players.
It has corruption written all over it. They are all complicit. Serious racketeering. :taunt: :taunt:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

anikulapo wrote:Is it just me or did Arsenal give Alexis Sanchez the best platform to perform his best? Not looking great so far in those United colors, but at least his bank account go swell :taunt:
sanchez looked great at arsenal because they play free flowing attacking football which suits his game
unfortunately arsenal can't defend so cannot win anything or compete for top four places
At manU Sanchez earns more, plays champions league and has a shot at winning the title
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
platinum wrote:Correa....frustrating again.

they need to get rid of him and get a real Korean Son from Tottenham
I have Correa on PES myclub - average player...
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

Advantage Man U, what's the point having 20 odd shots on goal and come away with nothing, at home.
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

smartbrother wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Is it just me or did Arsenal give Alexis Sanchez the best platform to perform his best? Not looking great so far in those United colors, but at least his bank account go swell :taunt:
sanchez looked great at arsenal because they play free flowing attacking football which suits his game
unfortunately arsenal can't defend so cannot win anything or compete for top four places
At manU Sanchez earns more, plays champions league and has a shot at winning the title

I see it’s clearly a comprehension problem for you .... okay carry on smart brother :rotf: :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

anikulapo wrote:
smartbrother wrote:
I see it’s clearly a comprehension problem for you .... okay carry on smart brother :rotf: :rotf:
my brother my comment above was fairly innocuous
imho your inabiity to hold a conversation without resorting to insults shows that you are a damaged person.
Not a proper functioning adult male.
i think this reflects the poor standard of your upbringing
and illustrates what happens when a child lacks a responsible male role model growing up
that you are dumb as dogsh*t is only the secondary issue
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

smartbrother wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
smartbrother wrote:
imho your inabiity to hold a conversation without resorting to insults shows that you are a damaged person.
and illustrates what happens when a child lacks a responsible male role model growing up
you answered his rhetorical Q with your 1st line

everything else you wrote was your 'beef against Arsenal' which did not add to what Aniks comment
justified comprehension problem.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

akamoke wrote:Advantage Man U, what's the point having 20 odd shots on goal and come away with nothing, at home.
Stats.

But the one stat that matters is not what people like to see - Advantage Man U.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

Who will bet against Sevilla getting an away goal.
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

tfco wrote:
smartbrother wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
smartbrother wrote:

everything else you wrote was your 'beef against Arsenal' which did not add to what Aniks comment
justified comprehension problem .

:rotf: :rotf: the irony of this
i was not “answering” his question
i read his post and understood the context: he is an Arsenal fan having a sly dig at manu .
I chose to ignore that (as I literally couldn’t care less about Arsenal manU rivalry) and used his post to tee up an independent but related point I wanted to make
about the merits and demerits of Sanchez leaving arsenal For manu

you on the other hand read my comment , ignored the context (Im neither an Arsenal nor manu fan as anyone who is familiar with my posts would know ) and jumped to the conclusion that like you I have no life and actually have time to be “beefing” with a football club :rotf:
Then you have the temerity to accuse me of a comprehension problem
That you think I was trying to “add to what aniks was saying “ shows you have a serious intellect problem
Incredible : :rotf: :rotf: rotf:
Last edited by smartbrother on Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

tfco wrote:
smartbrother wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
smartbrother wrote:

justified comprehension problem.

My N!gga :thumb: :thumb:

Nothing more to add :mrgreen:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

smartbrother wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
smartbrother wrote:

My response was fairly innocuous so I don’t understand all these feelings from you

MLK.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Abeg wetin be innocous? Why are you guys trying to drag innercaucus into your beefing :scared:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Gosh. That was hard to watch. Proper cure for insomnia.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

wiseone wrote:Gosh. That was hard to watch. Proper cure for insomnia.
Insomnia to worsen after Man U moves to 1/4 stage.
Game management.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

I never like 0-0 scorelines in a first leg away game. I would rather lose 1-2 than draw 0-0 in the first away leg. Man Utd have just created a situation where Sevilla no longer need to win to go through. If they score at OT they will put Man Utd under serious pressure. Now Man Utd HAS to win the 2nd leg. Sevilla does not.

balo wrote: Insomnia to worsen after Man U moves to 1/4 stage.
Game management.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

green4life wrote:What a dry game.

It sounds like i missed a cracker :lol: :lol: :lol:

Man Utd news: BBC Sport man Ian Wright brutally slams Manchester United after Sevilla draw
And Wright took a dig at the club and Mourinho post-match, suggesting they’re some way off replicating the performances they delivered in their trophy-laden era.

"Jose Mourinho talked about experts in football," he told BBC Radio 5 Live.

"You don’t have to be an expert for anyone involved with English football in the past 25 years to know that this team is nowhere near those past sides.

"Not that they can replicate them, but there is a certain way you have to play.
Sigh.. i miss SAF.. And this is coming from a life long hater of manure.
https://www.express.co.uk/sport/footbal ... ons-League

#shyteonastick
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16