[UCL] Sevilla(0-0) Man United

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [UCL] Sevilla(0-0) Man United

Post by pajimoh »

DDG is a winch
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

smalling's fault

how is this guy still a United player?

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

David DEGea hands down best goalie in the word
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Steven N'Zonzi na bully sha.Very good MF but he will; need to becareful before he cost his team
theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

Its a Goal wrote:How did De Gea save that?
Like for freakin real!!!!!! That was insane!!!!!!!
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

:shock: :shock: :shock: It's official...de Gea is a winch
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

kai...not fair that yeye Manure has such a phenomenal GK
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
can04
Egg
Egg

Post by can04 »

A score draw here would be a decent result for United. Sneak a win, and they should be good to go through. That said, Sevilla are a real pain (Liverpool know this well). Best to score now and make it easier at Old Trafford.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Whoever messes up the transfer to Madrid should be dumped in a dark place in the city’s worst prison ..: without him United are shyt
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

anikulapo wrote:David DEGea hands down best goalie in the word
:agree: :clap: I without him,Manu will be out of top 4 this season on current standing.
How beloved could not score more than one goal against manu is one of the games you give it to this guy brilliant .
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]anointed[/color] wrote: :shock: :shock: :shock: It's official...de Gea is a winch
You see how everyone at the stadium was celebrating a goal when the header connected until De Gea said "not on my watch" :rotf:.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

anikulapo wrote:Whoever messes up the transfer to Madrid should be dumped in a dark place in the city’s worst prison ..: without him United are shyt
Hmm but Manu did not blink also as they never wanted to sell.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

I just want to know what the coaches who are being paid in millions are doing to earn their pay. I see no coaching in this team....none at all.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Still in awe of that last save by DDG .... this guy is on the cusp of being an all time great

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

kajifu wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Whoever messes up the transfer to Madrid should be dumped in a dark place in the city’s worst prison ..: without him United are shyt
Hmm but Manu did not blink also as they never wanted to sell.

Er yes they did

MLK.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Sanchez should be up there not running around like a midfield general. Lukaku is all alone and they pumping useless balls to him
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

platinum wrote:United fans won't like to hear this BUT this is nothing like what chelsea looked like yesterday....this is a damaged bus being parked.

Another great de gea save

HT 0-0

United need to wake up, this is poor.
Once again, I'm not surprised.
But I'm hoping for much better in the 2ND half.
CL ties can be like that, maybe we can sneak 1-0 win.
Taking a draw to Old Trafford can become a very tricky affair for United.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote:smalling's fault

how is this guy still a United player?
I say this after every game. Smalling doesn't know how to calculate (judge) the flight of a cross. I am shocked, continuously, that a defender, at this level, cannot judge the flight of the ball. Oloye, have you seen something like this before??? :shock:

Tomorrow now, someone will tell us that Smalling will WALK INTO THE SE! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:Sanchez should be up there not running around like a midfield general. Lukaku is all alone and they pumping useless balls to him

Whose fault is that though? If you have watched Sanchez (and I am hoping the coach who bought him had watched him), you'd realize that Sanchez does not like "being up there." He likes a free role, where he can drop deep and be involved.

Additionally, you have Jesus Navas as a right back and you do not put Martial/Rashford to humiliate him?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sanchez should be playing the role Mata is playing with Martial/Rashford guaranteed a start on the left.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

Lukaku looks out of shape
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

These fools are a disgrace to their profession

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

sevilla - too many fouls haba

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf: