Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:50 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:53 am 

The key to Rohr's success in selecting the right players is by fishing out the selfish ones and axing them.
Pick a player that will sacrifice himself for the team. Luckily we know 90% of the team already

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:34 am 

OK o! :D

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2018
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:45 am 

highbury wrote:
The key to Rohr's success in selecting the right players is by fishing out the selfish ones and axing them.
Pick a player that will sacrifice himself for the team. Luckily we know 90% of the team already

I agree with your overall premise but sometimes some of your "better" players are also some of the most selfish. Rohr will be well advised (IMHO) in appealing to the players that the world cup is something bigger than the collective team. What good is it the team losing and one or two selfish players winning? (Erm ... yes I know JJ may disagree :taunt: )

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:01 pm 

highbury wrote:

Gaddem! So you are a rocket scientist all this while and we did not know. That's some rocket science sheit right thur!

The Lord is my Shephard. I shall not be in want.

Last edited by 1naija on Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:25 pm 

Showboy wrote:
highbury wrote:

I agree with your overall premise but sometimes some of your "better" players are also some of the most selfish. Rohr will be well advised (IMHO) in appealing to the players that the world cup is something bigger than the collective team. What good is it the team losing and one or two selfish players winning? (Erm ... yes I know JJ may disagree :taunt: )

That's true. This usually applies to the New players who didn't play in the qualifiers. The ones who will get invited who didn't play the qualifiers. We have a good idea about players who did play the qualifiers..

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:53 pm 

1naija wrote:
highbury wrote:

Gaddem! So yoi are a rocket scientist all this while and we did not know. That's some rocket science sheit right thur!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
We need to sticky this thread.
Out of this world!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:38 pm 

Damunk wrote:
1naija wrote:
highbury wrote:

Gaddem! So yoi are a rocket scientist all this while and we did not know. That's some rocket science sheit right thur!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
We need to sticky this thread.
Out of this world!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

You finally came around. Better late than never :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: