Stephen Eze moves......

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Stephen Eze moves......

Post by Enugu II »

The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Stephen Eze moves......

Post by 1naija »

Bulgaria? This kids don't want to learn. Even Bulgarians don't want to play in Bulgaria.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Congrats! But truth be told why Bulgaria? Why? Why? How much more will he get paid really when he considers that he'd be in an unfamiliar environment, no support network(I assume)? I don't like it.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

highbury wrote:Congrats! But truth be told why Bulgaria? Why? Why? How much more will he get paid really when he considers that he'd be in an unfamiliar environment, no support network(I assume)? I don't like it.
Barca is much better. :roll:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
highbury wrote:Congrats! But truth be told why Bulgaria? Why? Why? How much more will he get paid really when he considers that he'd be in an unfamiliar environment, no support network(I assume)? I don't like it.
:lol:
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

The Nigerian football league needs to improve and receive external funding before any Nigerian can question their compatriots for joining a Bulgarian League Club!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

He goes into oblivion never to heard from again. How come most of these Nigeria players as soon as they join these obscure leagues nobody hears about them anymore
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

1naija wrote:Bulgaria? This kids don't want to learn. Even Bulgarians don't want to play in Bulgaria.
Nigerians are crossing the desert and Mediterranean just to get to Europe. This footballer has used his talent to get to Europe and have a more decent living than the hell he is going through here and you say he shouldnt go? Abi you give am MAn City or even Nantes contract and hin no gree sign am?
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Talented player
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

Eze otiva v uchilishte! :clap: the chap gotta start from somewhere, but i would've prefer seeing him in one of the the Scandinavian leagues.

Bulgaria is a shyte~ole :woot:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
Oguleftie
Egg
Egg

Post by Oguleftie »

Did Rohr know about this?
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

chief nfachairman wrote:
1naija wrote:Bulgaria? This kids don't want to learn. Even Bulgarians don't want to play in Bulgaria.
Nigerians are crossing the desert and Mediterranean just to get to Europe. This footballer has used his talent to get to Europe and have a more decent living than the hell he is going through here and you say he shouldnt go? Abi you give am MAn City or even Nantes contract and hin no gree sign am?
You're logic is too high for the average Guilder drinking beer belly with gum disease due to bleeding gums from old tooth picks,I'm done!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Polly
Egg
Egg

Post by Polly »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
You're logic is too high for the average Guilder drinking beer belly with gum disease due to bleeding gums from old tooth picks,I'm done!
Eagle, you wicked sha!
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...for all of you asking why Bulgaria.
I was in Sofia many years ago on govt job, and they have 24/7 electricity, running water, good road, all necessary amenities one needed to survive.
Can we say that of Nigeria? At least this chap will play on a decent field, under decent organization, while looking to further career.
Like many of us who journeyed out of Nigeria sweeping streets, washing plates to gain footing while furthering education, etc.
Larry Ashagbe 1
Egg
Egg

Post by Larry Ashagbe 1 »

Enugu II wrote:
I was a student in Bulgaria from 1980 to 1986.

I spent the first year in Sofia learning the language.

I spent the next 5 years in Plovdiv from 1981 to 1986.

This is my city, I love Plovdiv.

I last visited Plovdiv 18 months ago to get some dental work done.

I know some of the people that were running this club and they have since been replaced but it won't be a problem if I want to be introduced to the new people running the club.

Bulgarian football and club ownership is very volatile and there are constant changes and instability and above all, there is very little money in football in Bulgaria apart from a club called Ludogorets because they play in Europe every year since the last 7-8 years.

I am NOT criticising his move to Bulgaria but I will be surprised if his former club received any transfer fees.

I am just sharing my knowledge of the Bulgarian football.
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

He is desperate to move.. He has been a star too long in the Nigeria league. He had a good CHAN and i think he will move to a bettr club after one or two seasons .
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

Is this the tall defender from the CHAN team? I thought he was decent.
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Larry Ashagbe 1 wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
I was a student in Bulgaria from 1980 to 1986.

I spent the first year in Sofia learning the language.

I spent the next 5 years in Plovdiv from 1981 to 1986.

This is my city, I love Plovdiv.

I last visited Plovdiv 18 months ago to get some dental work done.

I know some of the people that were running this club and they have since been replaced but it won't be a problem if I want to be introduced to the new people running the club.

Bulgarian football and club ownership is very volatile and there are constant changes and instability and above all, there is very little money in football in Bulgaria apart from a club called Ludogorets because they play in Europe every year since the last 7-8 years.

I am NOT criticising his move to Bulgaria but I will be surprised if his former club received any transfer fees.

I am just sharing my knowledge of the Bulgarian football.
Larry how body? It's been a while.

Let just hope we don't have another Uchebo situation in the making. I would have preferred a division 2 side in a prime league, than the backwaters of Europe. Time will tell whether it was a good move or not..
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Europa and Champions League qualifier....................Naby Keita was unknown before.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

bully12 wrote:He goes into oblivion never to heard from again. How come most of these Nigeria players as soon as they join these obscure leagues nobody hears about them anymore
But he gets to feed his family and come home to show off every Xmas :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

mcal wrote:...for all of you asking why Bulgaria.
I was in Sofia many years ago on govt job, and they have 24/7 electricity, running water, good road, all necessary amenities one needed to survive.
Can we say that of Nigeria? At least this chap will play on a decent field, under decent organization, while looking to further career.
Like many of us who journeyed out of Nigeria sweeping streets, washing plates to gain footing while furthering education, etc.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: U dey mind these hypocrites.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

He is too good for the Bulgarian league.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx