28 Players in the Frame for the March Friendlies

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

mystic
Egg
Egg
28 Players in the Frame for the March Friendlies

Post by mystic »

https://www.completesportsnigeria.com/r ... nwa-simon/
Rohr To Update World Cup List With Poland, Serbia Friendlies; Monitors Ezenwa, Simon
0 February 21, 2018 10:32 pm

By Adeboye Amosu:

Super Eagles head coach Gernot Rohr says next month’s friendly fixtures against Poland and Serbia present a big opportunity for players to stake claims for spots in his final squad ahead of the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia, Completesportsnigeria.com reports. The three-time time African champions will face Poland in Warsaw on March 23rd and take on Serbia four days later in London. Three other build-up games against Congo, England and Czech Republic are also lined up for May 28, June 2nd and June 6th respectively.

Rohr stated that he has pencilled down a list of 28 players for two friendlies and hopes the players push hard to make the final list for the mundial.

“In the next couple of weeks we will release a list of 28 players for the friendly games against Poland and Serbia. We still have one or two players that we want to check on before coming out with the list,” the German coach told CSN at the Agege Stadium, Lagos on Wednesday.

“Moses Simon has been injured a couple of weeks now and we expect that he will be back in action for his club (Gent of Belgium) this weekend."

“There is also Ezenwa who is injured at the moment but is working hard to be fit."

“The games against Poland and Serbia is a big chance for the new players to show they have what it takes to play for us. As you know the next game will be in May so now is time for everyone who want to go to Russia to prove their quality."

“The two games are also important for us because the last time we played together was in November against Argentina. So, it will be an opportunity to work together again before the World Cup."

“In May, we will release another 30-man list for the other friendly games from which we will draw the final list for the World Cup.”

The Super Eagles will open their campaign at the 2018 FIFA World Cup on June 16 against Croatia at the Kaliningrad Stadium. They will also face Iceland on June 22 at the Volgograd Arena. Their final group game is against Argentina on June 26 at the Krestovsky Stadium, St Petersburg.
john12
Egg
Egg
Re: 28 Players in the Frame for the March Friendlies

Post by john12 »

Chai I can wait to see if agents has compromised rohr integrity. Let’s see who rohr calls up next
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

john12 wrote:Chai I can wait to see if agents has compromised rohr integrity. Let’s see who rohr calls up next
Have you compromised the list? :D
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

john12 wrote:Chai I can wait to see if agents has compromised rohr integrity. Let’s see who rohr calls up next
Na you sabi :taunt:
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Agent 0012, can you give us your list so we will know if the list has been compromised?

Need to know if your number one client, Musa made it so we can all rest. :D :taunt:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

The thing pain you :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

I must hama!! :taunt: :taunt:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

airwolex wrote:
I must hama!! :taunt: :taunt:
Shameless agents like john no go allow us!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!