Arsenal 1 vs Ostersunds 2 FT Na wah

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

charlie
Egg
Egg
Re: Arsenal 1 vs Ostersunds 2

Post by charlie »

platinum wrote:Ostersund win in London. Arsene Wenger needs to go at the end of this season. Hopefully with a trophy or two but he really needs to go.
The issues are clearly from him and it's never been a money problem.

If this side doesn't perform better in the next round, that opponent won't be so merciful.
I actually trust Arsenal more against equal or superior competition.
It is when they play lesser opposition that they always fail to deliver.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

charlie wrote:English Commentators:

Iwobi misses shot - "What a poor performance by Alex Iwobi"
Welbeck misses shot - "Its not really happening for Welbeck"

Na wa for double standards....
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
he played better than that pile of crap unwelbeck
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

How many would have agreed with Wenger fielding a strong team today, and a weaker one against Man City on Sunday?
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Siddonlook11 wrote:
platinum wrote:Ostersund win in London. Arsene Wenger needs to go at the end of this season. Hopefully with a trophy or two but he really needs to go.

If this side doesn't perform better in the next round, that opponent won't be so merciful.

if you think we can win europa with this team ..i can sell you a bridge..

just watch some other the other games and rethink this..
That's why I said hopefully. City game is this weekend, one decent performance and that's one trophy already (a trophy Wenger has never won).

As bad as Arsenal is right now, in Europe, you don't need to be so stellar. United won it last year without ever being the dominant side. Arsenal just has to try not to repeat these two performances. It's unlikely that Arsenal wins but it can happen.

Trophy(ies) or not, Wenger needs to say Au revoir
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Thunder wrote:How many would have agreed with Wenger fielding a strong team today, and a weaker one against Man City on Sunday?
The squad was perfect. Our so called players did not show up.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Arsenal 1 vs Ostersunds 2 FT Na wah

Post by anikulapo »

I'm gonna do my heart a service and avoid watching Sunday's game live .... this club is o arrghhhhhhh :curse:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

charlie wrote:

Superior like that 4-0 thumping from Liverpool? Or the 1-0 shakedown from Spurs?

I get your point however the UEFA cup next round is filled with compact, able teams who Arsenal will likely consider 'lesser'. Imagine this side drawing Zenit or Lyon and underestimating them.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Atlanta knocked out! They had been very good in the competition. Dortmund survive.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Gooner1 wrote:

It's not saying much but I thought Alex was Arsenal's best player today. All XI were bad but his poo smelled the least imho
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Spartak Moscow win 1-2 away, but are knocked out 4-3 on aggregate.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

platinum wrote:
charlie wrote:

Superior like that 4-0 thumping from Liverpool? Or the 1-0 shakedown from Spurs?

I get your point however the UEFA cup next round is filled with compact, able teams who Arsenal will likely consider 'lesser'. Imagine this side drawing Zenit or Lyon and underestimating them.

:clap: :sad:
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
emekonia
Egg
Egg

Post by emekonia »

Thunder wrote:How many would have agreed with Wenger fielding a strong team today, and a weaker one against Man City on Sunday?
The team today should really be beating the opposition...Period!
Sadly I really don't see my beloved Arsenal going all the way to win the UEFA cup. This team is just lacking a whole of things. Too many dead weights and failed footballers + coaches.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

HmmmPlat where is Napoli you shrine here?Beloved go win this Europa,this result was a waking call that no more under estimate teams.
We go win am as no way we are going 2 season not in CL,
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Arsenal 0 vs Ostersunds 2

Post by The YeyeMan »

Waffi, when will Iwobi learn how to leather a football rather than sidefoot the ball into the net? He's been playing too much FIFA.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
bk-one
Egg
Egg
Re: Arsenal 0 vs Ostersunds 2

Post by bk-one »

platinum wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
platinum wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Welbeck :lol: :lol: :lol:
Arsenal would be better served playing Nketiah. At his best, the club already knows what Welbeck is. Might as well find out what the young buck can do, he won't be any worse that much is sure.
And do what with Welbeck ? truth be told he is stunting Nketiah's growth.
Arsenal kept Debuchy for how many years? Mertesacker is still an Arsenal player. I'm sure Arsene can find something similar for Danny.

All joking apart, it' be better for him AND arsenal if he left. He's never hit maximum form in london.

Jack off, Willock on.

Another lost midfield ball, Ostersund should have more than 2.

If Arsenal plays like they have in these two games, it won't matter who the next opponent is...they will kick Arsenal right out.
Debuchy is doing quite well since leaving Arsenal.

Like Platinum said....Arsenal problems are structural......a player is as good as how his coach is playing him, and how the said coach is finding ways to mitigate his weaknesses....the same Xhaka who is crap now was a decent player before he joined Arsenal.....same thing with Kolasinac.......now the talk by the know-it-all stadium attending types is that once max meyer joins everything will be all kosher.....hate to say it but some of us who has been actually watching the said player for years knows that once he joins arsenal his weaknesses are gonna be exposed....all of a sudden he is gonna be the new Xhaka or the new Kolasanic.
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

Gooner1 wrote:

adding on to that....wilshere killed birds with one shot and Iwobi(I am not nigerian so i dont have to defend him) was in a better position but he ignored him....but somehow the BT Sport commentator was praising him for that dumb move.
As bad as Iwobi was.....he was far much better than the english darlings, welbeck and wilshere.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

kajifu wrote:HmmmPlat where is Napoli you shrine here?Beloved go win this Europa,this result was a waking call that no more under estimate teams.
We go win am as no way we are going 2 season not in CL,
Napoli played a 'weakened' side in the first leg. I think Sarri was keeping an eye on the calcio. At any rate, the side who knocked them out are the exact type of team who can do same to Arsenal if Arsenal underestimates them. Red Bull are a very good side.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

bk-one wrote:
Gooner1 wrote:

adding on to that....wilshere killed birds with one shot and Iwobi(I am not nigerian so i dont have to defend him) was in a better position but he ignored him....but somehow the BT Sport commentator was praising him for that dumb move.
As bad as Iwobi was.....he was far much better than the english darlings, welbeck and wilshere.
It's so annoying. They will pick on the young Naija boy again tomorrow, just watch. They'll act as if Welbeck's only problem is that he needs games. They'll pretend that Wilshere was good and he is overworked. They may give Mkhitaryan a pass because he just joined, but you can bet they'll hammer Alex.

If Wenger is staying on as coach (it appears he will), I hope Alex has a wonderful World Cup, and moves elsewhere.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

As has been said times over, throughout all the fanfare, as far as the desired standard be concerned, with regard to the "prospects", the beautiful ones are not yet born. None of them are good enough at the level for which Beloved should be aiming. Consequence of a dogsh*t curriculum. Nevertheless, in the hat for the next round. In it to win it.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Coach wrote:As has been said times over, throughout all the fanfare, as far as the desired standard be concerned, with regard to the "prospects", the beautiful ones are not yet born. None of them are good enough at the level for which Beloved should be aiming. Consequence of a dogsh*t curriculum. Nevertheless, in the hat for the next round. In it to win it.

how do you say that Dark Con thing again?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Coach wrote:As has been said times over, throughout all the fanfare, as far as the desired standard be concerned, with regard to the "prospects", the beautiful ones are not yet born. None of them are good enough at the level for which Beloved should be aiming. Consequence of a dogsh*t curriculum. Nevertheless, in the hat for the next round. In it to win it.

how do you say that Dark Con thing again?
Chief let it go,when Coach start that rubbish dark con beloved no win anything, he calm down with that word and FA cup flow inside emirate like rice.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

But honestly how come some people still want this fraud Wenger stay as beloved coach?Are some people just Wenger fan or beloved fan?
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf: