The Jersey

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

PaJimoh
The Jersey

Post by PaJimoh »

All green: Shirt, shorts and socks. Still trying to see all the design. will keep you up to date. Looks too green
Ghost
Egg
Egg

Post by Ghost »

Too green sounds better than that lime thing we had for the WC.
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

I like it.
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

men the jersey sucked!
To God be the glory....New Year 2024! Seek him first and all other things shall be added!Thus saith the Lord!
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

Like it too.
To stop trying is to start dying
PaJimoh

Post by PaJimoh »

Too plain. It's like a training kit
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

PaJimoh, the more i saw it, the more i thought the same thing. Way too plain.
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

i think thats teh least of our problems right now
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

its bog standard run of the mill design with little thought put into it, its still better than lime green though
Jimi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Jimi »

check out the BBC website match report for the jersey..Not bad..But I no even send all that one now.We need help..
Staff Sgt Cota VI
Egg
Egg

Post by Staff Sgt Cota VI »

The Jersey was a tragic disgrace.
African Star
Egg
Egg

Post by African Star »

Dodo wrote:its bog standard run of the mill design with little thought put into it, its still better than lime green though
THE JERSEY IS A BIG BIG DISGRACE AND SHAME ON ADDIDAS FOR KITING THE SE WITH IT. THE JERSEY IS THE SQUADRA JERSEY, WHICH IS THE CHEAPEST JERSEY IN THE ADDIDAS LINE. IT IS A BASIC RUN OF THE MILL JERSEY THAT YOUTH TEAMS IN THE US USE FOR THEIR YOUNGEST AGE GROUPS JUST STARTING OUT. MY YOUNGER SONS TEAM USES IT AND IT COST US $25.00 FOR THE SET. SEE BELOW.

http://www.soccer.com/IWCatProductPage. ... t_Id=44178

http://www.soccer.com/IWCatSectionView. ... oduct_Name
SQUADRA JERSEY
“Whoever invented football should be worshiped as a God.” Hugo Sanchez, Mexican soccer player and coach
Player
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Player »

The Jersey looked very ordinary
Blakes
Egg
Egg

Post by Blakes »

looked like the kenyan jersey..i dont like the jersey at all...it looks cheap..
Climb the ladder to succes, escalator style
-Biggie
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

Blakes wrote:looked like the kenyan jersey..i dont like the jersey at all...it looks cheap..
It is cheap
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

African Star wrote:
Dodo wrote:its bog standard run of the mill design with little thought put into it, its still better than lime green though
THE JERSEY IS A BIG BIG DISGRACE AND SHAME ON ADDIDAS FOR KITING THE SE WITH IT. THE JERSEY IS THE SQUADRA JERSEY, WHICH IS THE CHEAPEST JERSEY IN THE ADDIDAS LINE. IT IS A BASIC RUN OF THE MILL JERSEY THAT YOUTH TEAMS IN THE US USE FOR THEIR YOUNGEST AGE GROUPS JUST STARTING OUT. MY YOUNGER SONS TEAM USES IT AND IT COST US $25.00 FOR THE SET. SEE BELOW.

SQUADRA JERSEY
Don't blame adidas. Look at the time frame needed ? its all about ROI. Adidas will not make some special jersey for use because we are nigeria. IF it were france, or brazil, they would move mountains to make something special. But not nigeria. So don't blame Adidas.
If naija can improve and they see a demand for her replicas, then maybe. Until then, Adidas has put us on the same level as Sunday league teams that can buy 25 jerseys for $200
African Star
Egg
Egg

Post by African Star »

Blakes wrote:looked like the kenyan jersey..i dont like the jersey at all...it looks cheap..
Mn, if you see that Jersey live you will then know what cheap means. I was shocked when I saw the SE in it. I guess maybe Adidas feels like it is cheap enough to be sold in Naija to make some money.
naijasoccer4life
Egg
Egg

Post by naijasoccer4life »

African Star wrote:
THE JERSEY IS A BIG BIG DISGRACE AND SHAME ON ADDIDAS FOR KITING THE SE WITH IT. ......
The jersey is a Big Big disgrace fit for a disgraced Big team.
If we continue at this rate, the deal would be considered as Adidas doing us a favor.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Guys the jersey was crap no be small but a sorry team deserve a sorry jersey. Why would Addias waste time on a team with no direction?
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

naijasoccer4life wrote:
African Star wrote:
THE JERSEY IS A BIG BIG DISGRACE AND SHAME ON ADDIDAS FOR KITING THE SE WITH IT. ......
The jersey is a Big Big disgrace fit for a disgraced Big team.
If we continue at this rate, the deal would be considered as Adidas doing us a favor.
Right now Adidas IS doing us a Favor. IMHO our worth has gone down BIG time and we are just a laughing stock of the world.
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

Even SA jersey looked better than ours...whatdahell! :evil:
To God be the glory....New Year 2024! Seek him first and all other things shall be added!Thus saith the Lord!
Larry Ashagbe

Post by Larry Ashagbe »

African Star wrote:

SQUADRA JERSEY
Do they sell it in GREEN?

I can supply you with the NFA logo
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

Larry - How you take get the logo. U be okrika man? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
To stop trying is to start dying