Ndidi+ Kele dem 1 Stoke 1

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ndidi+ Kele dem 1 Stoke 1

Post by maceo4 »

marutimon wrote:
truetalk wrote:
Molue Conductor wrote:Nacho looses possession quite a bit
Which is why people should not scream blue murder when he starts off the bench for the SE.
Iheanacho should start as a centre forward.
He is clinical there and doesn't need to see the ball much to score goals.
It’s probably better for him if he works on the other parts of his game so he can play in more than just one position.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

marutimon wrote:Iheanacho seems to be omitted from play too much. Doesn't get the passes. When he does get the ball something happens half of time. Was on the field 30 minutes and saw the ball ten times.
He doesn’t get enough touches because his overall ball control (trapping, holding, and dribbling on the run while under pressure) is not good enough yet for this level. The talent is there but overall strength on the ball still needs a lot of improvement for me.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Nacho's maon asset and talent is scoring. Take away the goals...what would you say is left in his game? As a result he should be operating close to the box while doing what he does best...score those mouth watering goals.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Vardy, Mahrez even Ndidi gave away twice as many turnovers as nacho but eye of the bad belle people on CE only saw the one nacho gave away. It’s freaking ridiculous, the amount of rubbish people are seeing on their tv. Too many know nothings are on CE!
OCCUPY NFF!!
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Vardy, Mahrez even Ndidi gave away twice as many turnovers as nacho but eye of the bad belle people on CE only saw the one nacho gave away. It’s freaking ridiculous, the amount of rubbish people are seeing on their tv. Too many know nothings are on CE!
of course they did. They were on the field three times longer.
On a more serious note, Besides Ndidi I wasn't watching the other. Most here watched this game to assess Ndidi and Nacho's game. Weitn consign us with Vardy, Mahrez or Shakara?
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

truetalk wrote:
Molue Conductor wrote:Nacho looses possession quite a bit
Which is why people should not scream blue murder when he starts off the bench for the SE.

Same with Iwobi being on the bench for the SE, & Moses Simon starting
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Your client, Ideye, is NOT going to the World Cup. SImple as that.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:Watching Ndidi patrol and marshal the midfield for Leicester gives me extra weekend pleasure.
what can I say. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

When I said he was our best midfielder, many people twerked in anger and where shouting "up and dan." Very few people have an eye for talent. So I understand.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

truetalk wrote:Ndidi has been good, but he was somewhat at fault for Sroke's goal. He should have just conceded a throw in, but turned over possession.

Shakira then scored although Schmeichel should have done better.
:lol: :lol: He gave the ball away again. That's how he started the game.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:Nacho's maon asset and talent is scoring. Take away the goals...what would you say is left in his game? As a result he should be operating close to the box while doing what he does best...score those mouth watering goals.
Simple as!

I hope he has a great world cup and leaves Leicester. Their tactics does not compliment his talent. And hopefully, he is open to leaving England. In Germany, for instance, he'd be gold.
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:Watching Ndidi patrol and marshal the midfield for Leicester gives me extra weekend pleasure.
what can I say. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

When I said he was our best midfielder, many people twerked in anger and where shouting "up and dan." Very few people have an eye for talent. So I understand.
Come again? :shock: :blink:
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:Nacho's maon asset and talent is scoring. Take away the goals...what would you say is left in his game? As a result he should be operating close to the box while doing what he does best...score those mouth watering goals.
Simple as!

I hope he has a great world cup and leaves Leicester. Their tactics does not compliment his talent. And hopefully, he is open to leaving England. In Germany, for instance, he'd be gold.
Who's gold n Germany that doesn't play for Bayern?
OCCUPY NFF!!