Jordan Torunarigha was a beast today!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Yiba
Egg
Egg
Jordan Torunarigha was a beast today!

Post by Yiba »

Hertha Berlin came to Munich to secure a draw, and end Lewandowski's run in scoring goals.

The highlight of the match was the performance of the duo, Jordan Torunarigha and Niklas Stark in central defence. They were able to create no space for Bayern attackers to operate.

I know we can not have all Nigerians in the diaspora play for the Super Eagles, but I feel sad that Torunarigha has pitched his tent with Germany.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Jordan Torunarigha was a beast today!

Post by The YeyeMan »

Has he definitely pitched himself in the DFB tent?
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Yiba
Egg
Egg

Post by Yiba »

The YeyeMan wrote:Has he definitely pitched himself in the DFB tent?
AFAIK, he has rebuffed efforts by Nigeria. We discussed it a while ago here.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Yiba wrote:Hertha Berlin came to Munich to secure a draw, and end Lewandowski's run in scoring goals.

The highlight of the match was the performance of the duo, Jordan Torunarigha and Niklas Stark in central defence. They were able to create no space for Bayern attackers to operate.

I know we can not have all Nigerians in the diaspora play for the Super Eagles, but I feel sad that Torunarigha has pitched his tent with Germany.
A draw :o :o :scared: .............Did Bayern miss their customary 'gift' penalty? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Useless BayernLIGA :curse:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Good for him, he has rebuffed Nigeria so he is a forgotten case for me... and I seriously don't see him making that German team anytime soon cause he is far below the depth index they currently pack.
Yiba
Egg
Egg

Post by Yiba »

zee wrote:
Yiba wrote:Hertha Berlin came to Munich to secure a draw, and end Lewandowski's run in scoring goals.

A draw :o :o :scared: .............Did Bayern miss their customary 'gift' penalty? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Nna, your bad belle for Bayern makes me wonder, why do you hate the stars of the south?
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Yiba wrote:
zee wrote:

Nna, your bad belle for Bayern makes me wonder, why do you hate the stars of the south?
I hate all...............cheats :curse:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo