Super Eagles goalkeeper trainer trains Uzoho in Spain

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Super Eagles goalkeeper trainer trains Uzoho in Spain

Post by metalalloy »

1naija wrote:

Can they add subtitles? They sound like they have fufu in their mouths while they are talking.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

1naija wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Damunk wrote:On Channels TV this morning, Rohr mentioned EVERY goalkeeper in the picture EXCEPT Enyeama. :D
He then concluded "If you are not active, you can't go to the World Cup" (or words to that effect.)

His words were carefully chosen and he gave NO INDICATION who his choices will be. :idea:
Obong Itatex just collapsed. :rotf:
danfo driver, is your own client only competing with Vincent? It seems it doesn't matter if your client goes to the WC or not as long as Vincent doesn't go.
When my client has paid his money, then I will concern myself with his affairs. I dont work for free. :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

1naija wrote:
Damunk wrote:On Channels TV this morning, Rohr mentioned EVERY goalkeeper in the picture EXCEPT Enyeama. :D
He then concluded "If you are not active, you can't go to the World Cup" (or words to that effect.)

His words were carefully chosen and he gave NO INDICATION who his choices will be. :idea:
Damunkey, it seems you are happy that Vincent's name was not mentioned yet you used to pretend like you want him in the team. You see your life wey I dey always tell you about? :D
1Neuron... (*sigh*) ...how can I explain this to you in a simplistic way?

I am very sad that Enyeama's name was not mentioned. :idea:

I was simply reporting accurately what I saw and heard (as confirmed by the video subsequently posted by mace04). I know most of you guys tend to do selective posting of only the things that support your position, but I am not one of you.

I still hold onto the hope that Enyeama will somehow get active games under his belt before the WC, but for me its neither a life and death matter nor a 'commercial' matter like you lot, so I am still able to smile.

Millions of fully functional neurons allow us to do that. :taunt: :D
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Damunk wrote:
1naija wrote:

Damunkey, it seems you are happy that Vincent's name was not mentioned yet you used to pretend like you want him in the team. You see your life wey I dey always tell you about? :D

I was simply reporting accurately what I saw and heard (as confirmed by the video subsequently posted by mace04). I know most of you guys tend to do selective posting of only the things that support your position, but I am not one of you.

I still hold onto the hope that Enyeama will somehow get active games under his belt before the WC, but for me its neither a life and death matter nor a 'commercial' matter like you lot, so I am still able to smile.

Yeah right, this is a very sad post.
DAMUNKEY, you see your life? :D
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

metalalloy wrote:
1naija wrote:
Can they add subtitles? They sound like they have fufu in their mouths while they are talking.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
The thicker girl pronounced believe "Bell-ive" a couple of times before catching herself. :rotf:

She must have grown up in Ariaria market to carry such heavy Aba traders accent like cellulite and Dr. Sabinus.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

1naija wrote:
Damunk wrote:
1naija wrote:

No, I'm seeing yours and I'm weeping.
Weytin yu no unnerstan for insai?
The smile?
Ha! 1Neuron you are scaring me.... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Damunk wrote:
1naija wrote:
Damunk wrote:
1naija wrote:

The smile?
So you agree your name is Damunkey?

Murds take note!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

1naija wrote:
Damunk wrote:
1naija wrote:
Damunk wrote:
1naija wrote:

The smile?
So you agree your name is Damunkey?

Murds take note!
'Before you see Damunkey,
Damunkey don see you'. :idea: :taunt:
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

maceo4 wrote:

[/video]

Start at minute 10:00 for GK talk:
“A goal keeper that’s not playing cannot play in national team” - Rohr don vex lol
:clap: :clap:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cellular wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

[/video]

“A goal keeper that’s not playing cannot play in national team” - Rohr don vex lol

Sir, why are you showing only your hand? Show your face make we see the truth na :lol: :lol: :lol:

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

danfo driver wrote:
Cellular wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

[/video]

Sir, why are you showing only your hand? Show your face make we see the truth na :lol: :lol: :lol:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Danfo driver don craze finish.
I will revisit this gif when Enyeama saves a penalty v Argentina after another Ezenwa rush to the head which gets him sent off for bringing Messi down. :roll:
We still win the match though! :thumb: :thumb:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Damunk wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Cellular wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

[/video]

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Danfo driver don craze finish.
I will revisit this gif when Enyeama saves a penalty v Argentina after another Ezenwa rush to the head which gets him sent off for bringing Messi down. :roll:
We still win the match though! :thumb: :thumb:
Dont worry, we wouldnt need the Argentina game. We would have already won the group after Iceland. :clap: :clap: :clap:
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Rohr sends goalkeeping coach to Spain to work with Uzoho

Post by The YeyeMan »

walesvilla wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Super Eagles goalkeeping coach heads to Spain to work with Deportivo's Francis Uzoho - See more at: https://goo.gl/EW2wk2

Clearly the man has decided that Uzoho is his number one. I for one am with him 100% on this!
Considering all circumstancing surrounding this issue - I agree with Ayo and Rohr. I just don’t trust Enzewa and Akpeyi enough on the world stage – Uzoho will make honest mistakes for sure I can accept – what I will not accept is an amateurish Baruwa style mistakes (eg Akpeyi in Argentina friendly) …. Anyway set of friendlies will further expose a lot.
My fren, you agree with Rohr, not Ayo. Saying you agree with Ayo just means you agree with a man who agrees with a man who you already agree with. :D
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

pajimoh wrote:I mentioned it in my previous post Tha goalkeeper was contracted to work with our goalkeepers. Indeed he was working with Ezenwa pre CHAN. Zooming in his efforts with Uzoho and concluding he's our first choice is just plain dishonest. He might turn out to be our first choice but the trainers job is to work with all our goalkeepers.

This was confirmed by Rohr in a radio interview a while back. I won't be running around looking for evidence to prove the agents wrong.
The GK coach may be working with Ezenwa and Akpeyi but is any of it sinking in? :D
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.