Super Eagles goalkeeper trainer trains Uzoho in Spain

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

doctorollie
Egg
Egg
Super Eagles goalkeeper trainer trains Uzoho in Spain

Post by doctorollie »

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bfn7D12Btfs/?r=wa1

There you go! Your No. 1 in Russia 2018
Last edited by doctorollie on Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Super Eagles goalkeeper trainer trains Uzoho in Spaim

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

agents! :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: where is John12 or whatever he calls himself?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

doctorollie wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/Bfn7D12Btfs/?r=wa1

Well, I am not coach Rohr, but I don't think we have a 'number one' keeper yet. All the keepers we have eyes on, will have to prove they are better than their colleagues and so, is qualified to be number one. Until then, anyone is number one keeper :? :?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Odas wrote:

Well, I am not coach Rohr, but I don't think we have a 'number one' keeper yet. All the keepers we have eyes on, will have to prove they are better than their colleagues and so, is qualified to be number one. Until then, anyone is number one keeper :? :?
Including Enyeama?
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Super Eagles goalkeeper trainer trains Uzoho in Spain

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Poor Ezenwa can't even get therapy in Nigeria but uzoho gets a personal trainer sent to him in Spain. Kai, baskeness no good o! Hell ya uzoho is no 1 if Vince sis out. What else do you need to know? :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Rohr already said this in his interview posted a few days ago. I think our 4 goalkeepers will remain in this order:

1. Ezenwa
2. Akpeyi
3. Uzoho
4. Alampasu /Ajiboye. I think it will be Alampasi for his height.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

1naija wrote:

Rohr already said this in his interview posted a few days ago. I think our 4 goalkeepers will remain in this order:

1. Ezenwa
2. Akpeyi
3. Uzoho

My hunch is that Uzoho has the chance to be named No.1. If he does well in the March friendlies (He surely will start one of those games) he will be the clear front runner. He has the ultimate physique for a goalkeeper.

Right now, I do not believe any of the three (Akpeyi, Ezenwa, or Uzoho) is the starter going by their last performances with the SE top team. That will change after the March friendlies. What Rohr is doing is presenting Uzoho with what he lacks in not playing competitive games. That is what this special training will assist in doing. The other two (except for the recent injury to Ezenwa) are playing competitive games.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

1naija wrote:

1. Ezenwa
2. Akpeyi
3. Uzoho

So Rohr is sending a trainer to his 3rd choice goalie so he can be ready for the bench. When was the last time you saw a wc team play it’s 3rd goalie at the wc?
OCCUPY NFF!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

This alone is proof - if there was ever any doubt - that we have a serious goalkeeping crisis on our hands.
Nuff said.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Damunk wrote:

This alone is proof - if there was ever any doubt - that we have a serious goalkeeping crisis on our hands.
Nuff said.

Awwww I see fear is setting in! Fear that your client, Enyeama, has been thrown in the dustbin where he belongs :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Enugu II wrote:
1naija wrote:

1. Ezenwa
2. Akpeyi
3. Uzoho

My hunch is that Uzoho has the chance to be named No.1. If he does well in the March friendlies (He surely will start one of those games) he will be the clear front runner. He has the ultimate physique for a goalkeeper.

Right now, I do not believe any of the three (Akpeyi, Ezenwa, or Uzoho) is the starter going by their last performances with the SE top team. That will change after the March friendlies. What Rohr is doing is presenting Uzoho with what he lacks in not playing competitive games. That is what this special training will assist in doing. The other two (except for the recent injury to Ezenwa) are playing competitive games.
This kind of makes sense but for the fact that it would be a much wiser investment of time and resources if it was in Enyeama- if lack of playing time is the excuse for keeping him out.
So it is either he is already happy with the training Enyeama is receiving and he is grooming Uzoho for the no 2 spot OR Enyeama is not in the plans at all and Rohr is grooming Uzoho for no 1.

I just don't see that kind of investment being placed on a third choice goalie.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Damunk wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
1naija wrote:

1. Ezenwa
2. Akpeyi
3. Uzoho

This kind of makes sense but for the fact that it would be a much wiser investment of time and resources if it was in Enyeama- if lack of playing time is the excuse for keeping him out.
So it is either he is already happy with the training Enyeama is receiving and he is grooming Uzoho for the no 2 spot OR Enyeama is not in the plans at all and Rohr is grooming Uzoho for no 1.

I just don't see that kind of investment being placed on a third choice goalie.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: KAIII!! see comedy! :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
icee
Egg
Egg

Post by icee »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Poor Ezenwa can't even get therapy in Nigeria but uzoho gets a personal trainer sent to him in Spain. Kai, baskeness no good o! Hell ya uzoho is no 1 if Vince sis out. What else do you need to know? :laugh:
Not true. Ezenwa got extra help. Rohr got both a left legged and right legged trainer for Ezenwa and co but they're still making school boy errors. The word investment in the context of late 20,s and mid 30 yr old GKs is misplaced (Ezenwa, Eyenma). The word investment makes sense with a teenager in Uzouho
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

danfo driver wrote:
Damunk wrote:

Nuff said.

Awwww I see fear is setting in! Fear that your client, Enyeama, has been thrown in the dustbin where he belongs :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Football-know-nothing...................The only thing that can stop Vinnie from manning our posts in Russia is injury.
If Vinnie is injury-free, all these wack clowns masquerading as keepers will serve as his ballboys during trainings in Russia.
Rohr is not in a hurry to match or break Congo's 1974 WC record!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Damunk wrote:

Nuff said.

Football-know-nothing...................The only thing that can stop Vinnie from manning our posts in Russia is injury.
If Vinnie is injury-free, all these wack clowns masquerading as keepers will serve as his ballboys during trainings in Russia.

have you seen the Man Utd v Chelsea thread? here it is:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=286527&start=184

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

danfo driver wrote:
zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Damunk wrote:

Nuff said.

I am busying watching one of my favourite and great........................

Coach :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:........................and he gets congratulated by another great........

Coach :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

danfo driver wrote:
Damunk wrote:

Nuff said.

You now, danfo driver... we can assume you are an intelligent man.
But you continue to cast doubt on that assumption when the only deduction you can ever possibly make about a contrary point of view is that the argument is being made for personal gain ie money.

Maybe it is becos you are a Nigerian, but at some point you have to learn the skill of deductive reasoning and realise that not everything in the world has to boil down to 'agents' and monetary motives. :D
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
1naija wrote:

1. Ezenwa
2. Akpeyi
3. Uzoho

So Rohr is sending a trainer to his 3rd choice goalie so he can be ready for the bench. When was the last time you saw a wc team play it’s 3rd goalie at the wc?

The trainer has already worked extensively with Ezenwa and Akepyi. The only message this sends is that Rohr is seriously considering including Uzoho in the team for Russia.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Damunk wrote:

Nuff said.

I am busying watching one of my favourite and great........................

Coach :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:........................and he gets congratulated by another great........

Coach :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Back to Nigeria football related thread ...
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

1naija wrote:
Back to Nigeria football related thread ...
Kpom :thumb:
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Uzoho should earn his starting role for Nigerian, not given.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Enugu II wrote:
1naija wrote:

1. Ezenwa
2. Akpeyi
3. Uzoho

I also look at the team chemistry, and based on the games we have played I think the rest of the team appear more comfortable with Ezenwa. Uzoho will have to really impress to start over Ezenwa.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Damunk wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Damunk wrote:

Nuff said.

You now, danfo driver... we can assume you are an intelligent man.
But you continue to cast doubt on that assumption when the only deduction you can ever possibly make about a contrary point of view is that the argument is being made for personal gain ie money.

Maybe it is becos you are a Nigerian, but at some point you have to learn the skill of deductive reasoning and realise that not everything in the world has to boil down to 'agents' and monetary motives. :D
This is really hurting you! Go and return his money! :rotf: :rotf: