Arsenal 0 vs Manchester City 3 FT Carabao Cup Final

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet
Arsenal 0 vs Manchester City 3 FT Carabao Cup Final

Post by Nkume »

Arsenal XI: Ospina, Chambers, Mustafi, Koscielny, Bellerin, Ramsey, Xhaka, Wilshere, Monreal, Ozil, Aubameyang

Bench: Cech, Mertesacker, Kolasinac, Elneny, Maitland-Niles, Iwobi, Welbeck

Read more at https://www.arsenal.com/live#!timeline# ... PSjSse1.99
Read more at https://www.arsenal.com/live#!timeline# ... Ax8hg6j.99

Looks like Wenger Went 4-5-1, with Chambers and Xhaka in the middle. We know Wenger is a gambler, lets hope it works out. We have no real game changers on the bench. Good to see Rambo back.
Last edited by Nkume on Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Arsenal vs Manchester City Carabao Cup Final

Post by Nkume »

I am pinning my hopes on major Gaffs from Claudio Bravo and the maverick Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang!
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

I like the team selected, we have set up to stop Citeh dominating this game....Xhaka and Wilshere will be key in Central midfield.

Good luck to the boys.
To God be the glory
doctorollie
Egg
Egg

Post by doctorollie »

Any match link folks?
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Wenger is playing Calum Chambers? Anyway never mind whatever :roll:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

Go get’em gunners. Good luck lads!
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]doctorollie[/color] wrote: Any match link folks?
It is on ESPN if you are in the US.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Commentators saying it is a back 3, with Bellerin and Nacho playing as wingbacks. Man I hope Chambers proves me wrong, but he is super suspect.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

My hope is for each team to be awarded a prize of 5 red card each :taunt:.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Xhaka, please don't cough-up the ball today.
mmeny
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mmeny »

Seriously how did we miss that.. oh great last ditch tackle.
Just because cat sabi swim no mean say him be catfish - M.I
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

City fortunate not to go behind so early even though it looked offside.

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Aubameyang should have finished that
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

heck of a tackle by walker. That should have been a goal
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Aubameyaaaaaaang!!!!!!!!
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

In unrelated news Eni Aluko is doing the match summary for Sky Sports News
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

City has another $500 millions worth of players on the bench. These people just print money !!!
mmeny
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mmeny »

Wilshere is looking much better after that stinker over the week.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Xhaka has started poorly.
mmeny
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mmeny »

What is all this nonsense of players falling over when they can stand on their feet... that was terrible from Monreal.
mmeny
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mmeny »

Nkume wrote:Xhaka has started poorly.
Mixed bag... won some tackles and interceptions while at the same time misplacing some deep passes.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

kunnnnnn
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16