The Wakanda Salute.....

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
The Wakanda Salute.....

Post by Enugu II »

The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Wakanda Salute.....

Post by Enugu II »

The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
aykwes8
Egg
Egg

Post by aykwes8 »

To Pogba and the rest of them show your wakanda salute by playing for an African nation that actually exists
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

It's a shame what been a Chelsea fan does to you smh... nice celebration though, wakanda forever!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

#Wakandaforever
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

aykwes8 wrote:To Pogba and the rest of them show your wakanda salute by playing for an African nation that actually exists
:thumbs: :rotf:

You would be surprised how many real Africans, especially Nigerians wants to claim Wakanda as their country.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Enugu II wrote:

Pogba does look like a real Wakandaian with his hair
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Are they auditioning to play for West Ham?
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

#manunitedwankers4ever
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Idiots doing the wakanda salute but represent countries that have enslaved and exploited africa for centuries. :lol:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

1naija wrote:
aykwes8 wrote:To Pogba and the rest of them show your wakanda salute by playing for an African nation that actually exists
:thumbs: :rotf:

You would be surprised how many real Africans, especially Nigerians wants to claim Wakanda as their country.
Because king T’Challa is a better ruler than all of Nigeria’s Presidents combined ever but anyway :rotf:
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
aykwes8
Egg
Egg

Post by aykwes8 »

I dont want to be the party pooper but if Africans and blacks worldwide needed a depiction of a fictional utopia to feel equal then it’s really sad. Plus Majority of these diasporans Africans especially black Americans throwing up this wakanda salute hate the real Africa and want nothing to do with it. I guess i’m The real party pooper but i don’t care..#fuckwakanda
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

aykwes8 wrote:I dont want to be the party pooper but if Africans and blacks worldwide needed a depiction of a fictional utopia to feel equal then it’s really sad. Plus Majority of these diasporans Africans especially black Americans throwing up this wakanda salute hate the real Africa and want nothing to do with it. I guess i’m The real party pooper but i don’t care..#fuckwakanda

I see African Americans as depressed people that have lost their identity or culture. I don't care if they like or hate the real Africa as long as they can find or create their own cultural identity. I am happy.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Jeez you guys take life just too seriously. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Wakandanonsense is this...hehe
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

bret- hart wrote:Idiots doing the wakanda salute but represent countries that have enslaved and exploited africa for centuries. :lol:
The irony of it bro!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

oloye wrote:
bret- hart wrote:Idiots doing the wakanda salute but represent countries that have enslaved and exploited africa for centuries. :lol:
The irony of it bro!
They are clearly Wakandan spies sent to infiltrate the world of soccer with their vibranium boots :winking:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

airwolex wrote:Jeez you guys take life just too seriously. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Don't mind them. 10 Wakanda Salutes for the haters....
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
mmeny
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mmeny »

aykwes8 wrote:I dont want to be the party pooper but if Africans and blacks worldwide needed a depiction of a fictional utopia to feel equal then it’s really sad. Plus Majority of these diasporans Africans especially black Americans throwing up this wakanda salute hate the real Africa and want nothing to do with it. I guess i’m The real party pooper but i don’t care..#fuckwakanda
While you are posting from one of those continents.
Just because cat sabi swim no mean say him be catfish - M.I
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

pajimoh wrote:#manunitedwankers4ever

You no well. :rotf: :rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

mmeny wrote:
While you are posting from one of those continents.

:lol: :lol:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
TheHitman47
Egg
Egg

Post by TheHitman47 »

Your comment is why some diasporans hate the real Africa.

Once we get our $#% together in the continent then there would be some respect. But brothers and sisters have to get their $#% together worldwide.
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

We are not at war with Europe oh

I don't expect any of them to stop playing for France. Everyone on this forum know how I feel about that country (Francafrique etc.)

but every country is a noble pursuit. Every society is redeemable, every individual is redeemable. "We are all, all of us - devils and angels".

These people were born in foreign lands, they grew up there, they are from there. They have every right to be proud of Europe, as they may also be proud of Africa (their heritage).

There are injustices in Europe and Africa alike. If the black man is subjugated in Europe, then the fight is to elevate the African man in Europe, not to renounce Europe.

If there is one thing we know, it is that every society can become better and every society can become worse.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT