Aubameyang is overrated

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Aubameyang is overrated

Post by platinum »

bepanda wrote:Aubameyang is who I thought he was. A player who relies on others to create, and he will finish in the box with his foot. He relies on his pace to get ahead of players in the box and occupy a good position. Yes, he scored all these goals at Dortmund, but the majority of the goals were very similar: Guys beating their man down the wing and Auba being at the end of crosses. It is not realistic to expect him to shoot/score from outside the box, beat defenders off the dribble, score headers, create chances for others. It doesn't mean he is not good. It simply means he is limited in what he can do to score. Would be nice, if other Arsenal players had the skills to compensate...
Bepanda
Tobi17 wrote:What has Arsenal done to our world class striker whose only goal so far is an offside cheeky goal against Everton?
Oh, so you know it's a team sport :lol: :lol:

He is a player who does his job! It's a bloody team sport, with eleven men. It's not a one man show. You can see it with Aubameyang but somehow, once the name Ozil comes into the equation, you start acting like he should dribble box to box, keep goal, score, and make a plate of Iyan all at once.

What a riot.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Aubameyang is overrated

Post by pajimoh »

tfco wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Welcome to the Heee Peeee Heeellll moda pecker :tic: :D
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!