SE 11 v Croatia today

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SE 11 v Croatia today

Post by smartbrother »

Lolly wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
smartbrother wrote:
Lolly wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Lolly wrote:I wonder how many people here watch Aina week in week out? Aina is not ready to be our 1st choice left back. His positioning is poor and he switches off too many times.

I would like to see Idowu play a full game, probably against Poland. But for now, Echiele is the best of the lot.

But I trust Rohr to do the right thing.
So you watch Aina "week in week out."

Do you watch Idowu and Echiejile "Week in week out?"
I have watched at least 3 of Hull's matches with Aina playing and I can tel you he is not ready. And I know Rohr will not select him as his no 1 choice.

I have also enough of Ehiejile play on TV and in the flesh and I am able to compare the two.
specifically which 3 games of hull's have you watched?
I'm curious. Also how many of echejile's matches this season have you watched in order to compare the two?
Lolly, have you seen Elderson play this season? :D
I will answer you both.

Watched Derby beat Hull 5-0, Nottingham Forest beating Hull 3-2, Cardiff beating Hull 1-0, and Bolton beat Hull 1-0. I also watched him v Argentina.

On the other hand, I watched Echiejile play for Nigeria in the qualifiers as part of defence that only conceded very few goals. What more assessment do you need?

Now, I would like to know on what basis Aina should play ahead of Echiejile in the world cup?
Wow you are must be a devoted Hull supporter
Otherwise it is very odd you randomly opt to watch these scrappy championship matches on Saturdays
Rather than first division matches in more glamourous leagues
Pls on which channel did you watch these games?
I too would like to watch Hull more regularly

To answer your question Echejile is having a difficult season
Aina on the other hand I’ve seen play a few times and he looks very accomplished at left back
It seems others agree with me

Take for example the games you watched :
According to objective observers Aina was Hulls best player vs Bolton
https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/11925 ... olton-Hull
According to objective observers aina was hulls best player vs Cardiff
https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/11925 ... rdiff-Hull
Bizarrely enough aina was also the highest rated Hull player vs Nottingham forest :blink: :blink:
https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/11924 ... ham-Forest

Strange you watched these matches and arrived at a completely different conclusions
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

smartbrother wrote:
Lolly wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
smartbrother wrote:
Lolly wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Lolly wrote:I wonder how many people here watch Aina week in week out? Aina is not ready to be our 1st choice left back. His positioning is poor and he switches off too many times.

I would like to see Idowu play a full game, probably against Poland. But for now, Echiele is the best of the lot.

I have watched at least 3 of Hull's matches with Aina playing and I can tel you he is not ready. And I know Rohr will not select him as his no 1 choice.

I have also enough of Ehiejile play on TV and in the flesh and I am able to compare the two.
I'm curious. Also how many of echejile's matches this season have you watched in order to compare the two?
I will answer you both.

Watched Derby beat Hull 5-0, Nottingham Forest beating Hull 3-2, Cardiff beating Hull 1-0, and Bolton beat Hull 1-0. I also watched him v Argentina.

On the other hand, I watched Echiejile play for Nigeria in the qualifiers as part of defence that only conceded very few goals. What more assessment do you need?

Now, I would like to know on what basis Aina should play ahead of Echiejile in the world cup?
Otherwise it is very odd you randomly opt to watch these scrappy championship matches on Saturdays

Aina on the other hand I’ve seen play a few times and he looks very accomplished at left back

Bizarrely enough aina was also the highest rated Hull player vs Nottingham forest :blink: :blink:

Strange you watched these matches and arrived at a completely different conclusions
Abeg Ignore my Broda Lolly when it comes to Football.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Lolly wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
smartbrother wrote:
Lolly wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

I will answer you both.

2nd best Hull player on the field against Derby https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/11923 ... Derby-Hull
Best Hull Player against Cardiff https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/11925 ... rdiff-Hull

Oga Lolly are you sure you watched those games?
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

smartbrother wrote:
Lolly wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
smartbrother wrote:
Lolly wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

I will answer you both.

If you must know, SKY TV in the UK airs EFL matches. And the only reason I will switch to watch Hull is to see Aina play since he was being considered to play for Nigeria. If you also want to know, I don’t follow or support any European team. My only passion is Nigerian football. I mostly watch matches where a Nigerian is playing. And you will not see me comment on any EPL, Spanish league or similar threads. Not my cup of tea.

Now back to Aina, though he plays RB for his club, he is nowhere good enough to be a world cup starter. You guys will soon find out. Forget about him having the best rating in his club matches. The EFL is not the World Cup.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

Lolly wrote:
smartbrother wrote:
Lolly wrote:I will answer you both.

If you must know, SKY TV in the UK airs EFL matches. And the only reason I will switch to watch Hull is to see Aina play since he was being considered to play for Nigeria. If you also want to know, I don’t follow or support any European team. My only passion is Nigerian football. I mostly watch matches where a Nigerian is playing. And you will not see me comment on any EPL, Spanish league or similar threads. Not my cup of tea.

Now back to Aina, though he plays RB for his club, he is nowhere good enough to be a world cup starter. You guys will soon find out. Forget about him having the best rating in his club matches. The EFL is not the World Cup.
Ah i see
So he is not good enough because he is playing in the championship on loan from Chelsea
Not because he was the best rated player in his team in each of the 4 games you claim you watched.
i think he plays LB btw
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Lolly, in those games that you "watched" Aina played left-back, right back, and left-midfield. So you only saw him at left-back once, and in that one game he was Hull's best player according to objective analysis. :D

Elderson has struggled this season in comparison.

Lolly, nna, e don do! :lol:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Aina is another foreign trained footballer, Haba na wetin? abeg enough of these ajabutters.

Just kidding
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ANC wrote:Aina is another foreign trained footballer, Haba na wetin? abeg enough of these ajabutters.

Just kidding
Why dont you get in the ring with Aina and see whether you do not get the beating of your life! lets see who the real Ajebutter is. :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

The YeyeMan wrote:Lolly, in those games that you "watched" Aina played left-back, right back, and left-midfield. So you only saw him at left-back once, and in that one game he was Hull's best player according to objective analysis. :D

Elderson still has one more tournament in him. The team will be in camp and play a number of friendlies to get him in shape. The experience is invaluable.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Lolly wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:Lolly, in those games that you "watched" Aina played left-back, right back, and left-midfield. So you only saw him at left-back once, and in that one game he was Hull's best player according to objective analysis. :D

Elderson still has one more tournament in him. The team will be in camp and play a number of friendlies to get him in shape. The experience is invaluable.
No. He should be in shape by the time he gets to camp; not using the national team to get himself into form and fitness.
Last edited by The YeyeMan on Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

danfo driver wrote:
ANC wrote:Aina is another foreign trained footballer, Haba na wetin? abeg enough of these ajabutters.

Just kidding
Why dont you get in the ring with Aina and see whether you do not get the beating of your life! lets see who the real Ajebutter is. :lol:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote:
Lolly wrote:

No. He should be in shape by the time he gets to camp; not using the national team to get himself into form and fitness.
My brother, this is why Nigerians are the worst people in the world. Can you believe it! They want us to use our preparation, when we are supposed to be fine-tuning at this last few games; they want us to use it to give fitness to their favorite players (Enyeama and Echiejile). And you wonder why Nigeria is a dump, with wicked people like this??? God forbid! No wonder we went to France 98 with retirees.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?