SE 11 v Croatia today

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: SE 11 v Croatia today

Post by YUJAM »

---////--/-----Ezenwa--------------/

Shehu-----Balogun -----Ekong----Aina

------------Etebo-----Ndidi---------

Moses---------Mikel---------Iwobi---

----------------Awoniyi----
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Only a certified madman ready for admission into the lunatic asylum will field Uwua Echiejile for the Eagles. I doubt if Aro Mental Hospital will even accept such a patient!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

9jaMan wrote:
ANC wrote:
9jaMan wrote:Ozoho

Ebuehi ********Troost****Balogun ********* Idowu
Am I the only one who's is not seeing the problem of such back line? Oh dear.
Backline made up of entirely non-agboro-trained-defenders? :lol:
Wake me up when you people are serious.
Idowu Russian trained,
Balogun: German trained and flat footed.
Ebuehi and Troost Dutch trained.

Awaziem and Omeruo, are these other defenders really that much better than them or is this just the typical love for all things foreign?

At the end of the day, may the best player represent SE, a Nigerian is a Nigerian no matter where she/he was born.

Are you serious? How many WC has agboro trained defense won? So you want the typical African, prone to penalty gifts defenders rather than technically trained defenders that dispossessed di Maria like he was pius ikedia. I hope Rohr is not as daft as some of you folks here
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

I wonder how many people here watch Aina week in week out? Aina is not ready to be our 1st choice left back. His positioning is poor and he switches off too many times.

I would like to see Idowu play a full game, probably against Poland. But for now, Echiele is the best of the lot.

But I trust Rohr to do the right thing.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Enugu II wrote:
9jaMan wrote:
ANC wrote:
9jaMan wrote:Ozoho

Ebuehi ********Troost****Balogun ********* Idowu
Am I the only one who's is not seeing the problem of such back line? Oh dear.
Backline made up of entirely non-agboro-trained-defenders? :lol:
Wake me up when you people are serious.
Idowu Russian trained,
Balogun: German trained and flat footed.
Ebuehi and Troost Dutch trained.

Awaziem and Omeruo, are these other defenders really that much better than them or is this just the typical love for all things foreign?

At the end of the day, may the best player represent SE, a Nigerian is a Nigerian no matter where she/he was born.

Are you serious? How many WC has agboro trained defense won? So you want the typical African, prone to penalty gifts defenders rather than technically trained defenders that dispossessed di Maria like he was pius ikedia. I hope Rohr is not as daft as some of you folks here
Kai, man go die for dis CE ooo!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :taunt:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Only a certified madman ready for admission into the lunatic asylum will field Uwua Echiejile for the Eagles. I doubt if Aro Mental Hospital will even accept such a patient!
Unku Ayo sef.

You no check di time stamp?

Maybe your old friend Kongi was shacking some potent stuff. :taunt:

Bobo tok say if match na today... and then he come put Echiejile join?? Even put Vince enter too.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Vince and Echiejile :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Honest some of you people self :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Lolly wrote:I wonder how many people here watch Aina week in week out? Aina is not ready to be our 1st choice left back. His positioning is poor and he switches off too many times.

I would like to see Idowu play a full game, probably against Poland. But for now, Echiele is the best of the lot.

So you watch Aina "week in week out."

Do you watch Idowu and Echiejile "Week in week out?"
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Lolly wrote:I wonder how many people here watch Aina week in week out? Aina is not ready to be our 1st choice left back. His positioning is poor and he switches off too many times.

My brother Lolly, Are you sure you are watching the right Aina?

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/315543/Show/Ola-Aina
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

wale1974 wrote:

My brother Lolly, Are you sure you are watching the right Aina?

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/315543/Show/Ola-Aina

Bro, someone said "Echiejile is the best of the lot," and you are taking him seriously?
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

My 11 is any 11 Rohr puts out!
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

1naija wrote:My 11 is any 11 Rohr puts out!
Smart SE fan.
Meanwhile let the cyber SE coaches choose their favorite 'homeboy/client'.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

joao wrote:
Smart SE fan.
Meanwhile let the cyber SE coaches choose their favorite 'homeboy/client'.
joao, what's the point of you? Why are you here?
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

You watch Aina week in week out?
Really?
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Short and simple aka Kpom Kwem!
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

smartbrother wrote:
You watch Aina week in week out?
Really?
I suspect he hadn’t responded because he is watching Aina right now, considering Aina is playing right now :D
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

danfo driver wrote:

Let's ask those who have pencilled him as our no 3. On what basis? Because he plays fpor Hull? :lol: I have watched at least 3 of Hull's matches with Aina playing and I can tel you he is not ready. And I know Rohr will not select him as his no 1 choice.

I have also enough of Ehiejile play on TV and in the flesh and I am able to compare the two.

I also clearly stated I would like to see Idowu play a full 90 minutes before I can comparre him to Echiejile.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

Lolly wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

I have watched at least 3 of Hull's matches with Aina playing and I can tel you he is not ready. And I know Rohr will not select him as his no 1 choice.

I have also enough of Ehiejile play on TV and in the flesh and I am able to compare the two.
specifically which 3 games of hull's have you watched?
I'm curious. Also how many of echejile's matches this season have you watched in order to compare the two?
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

smartbrother wrote:
Lolly wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

I have watched at least 3 of Hull's matches with Aina playing and I can tel you he is not ready. And I know Rohr will not select him as his no 1 choice.

I'm curious. Also how many of echejile's matches this season have you watched in order to compare the two?
Lolly, have you seen Elderson play this season? :D
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Years ago, i came here to be educated. Today, I come here to be entertained.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Years ago, i came here to be educated. Today, I come here to be entertained.
:lol:
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

Guess its time to shut down the Cybereagles Forum. Let's not even bother to have opinions or debates. Of course the 11 that Rohr puts out is the official Super Eagles at any given time and where it ends. The unofficial ones on this forum is where the fun starts.
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

The YeyeMan wrote:
smartbrother wrote:
Lolly wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Lolly, have you seen Elderson play this season? :D
I will answer you both.

Watched Derby beat Hull 5-0, Nottingham Forest beating Hull 3-2, Cardiff beating Hull 1-0, and Bolton beat Hull 1-0. I also watched him v Argentina.

On the other hand, I watched Echiejile play for Nigeria in the qualifiers as part of defence that only conceded very few goals. What more assessment do you need?

Now, I would like to know on what basis Aina should play ahead of Echiejile in the world cup?