Since Enyeama is out I throw my support to Uzoho

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Since Enyeama is out I throw my support to Uzoho

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Now i was debating between Ezenwa and Uzoho, however since my new Ghanababe has been very good to me lately, I have had a lot of time to think in a more advanced critical and analytical format . After such intelligent thoughts, I have concluded, if fit Uzoho should be the number one and Enzenwa the number 2.. therefore the 3rd choice should be either Alampasu of my Suya joint expert... Akpeti should not be given a naija passport at all
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
eyan
Egg
Egg
Re: Since Enyeama is out I throw my support to Uzoho

Post by eyan »

It’s only on cybereagles that one chooses a general that’s yet to see a war over the one that’s has been to numerous wars. After all Ezenwa looked superb in the first leg against Cameroon, apart from his attempt to catch a ball that was 100m over the bar. Do we know the mistake(s) Uzoho will make under pressure? Let’s see him in friendly matches first and go from there.
Last edited by eyan on Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Now i was debating between Ezenwa and Uzoho, however since my new Ghanababe has been very good to me lately, I have had a lot of time to think in a more advanced critical and analytical format . After such intelligent thoughts, I have concluded, if fit Uzoho should be the number one and Enzenwa the number 2.. therefore the 3rd choice should be either Alampasu of my Suya joint expert... Akpeti should not be given a naija passport at all

Her ikebe made you think straight :taunt:
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

As for me, na only Chigozie Agbim (aka Chi-Chi, aka Monkey post General, aka Kata-Kata-strophe)
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Now i was debating between Ezenwa and Uzoho, however since my new Ghanababe has been very good to me lately, I have had a lot of time to think in a more advanced critical and analytical format . After such intelligent thoughts, I have concluded, if fit Uzoho should be the number one and Enzenwa the number 2.. therefore the 3rd choice should be either Alampasu of my Suya joint expert... Akpeti should not be given a naija passport at all
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Dis craze wen dey your head, na only God go saviorize you. Thus, it took the involvement of your Ghanababe to clear you head? Kai, I sorri for you well-well!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

The goalie position has now become something hing we can just throw our hat in to support a goalie after getting a bj from a toothless ghananian babe. Ok o.... Croatia dey wait una.
OCCUPY NFF!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Agent big turkey, aren't you a bit late to the agency business? When truetalk was there collecting clients left and right you were busy fighting for turkey legs at Fiesta. Now you want to just come and claim uzoho. You better start with calamity Dele o.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

metalalloy wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Is this bigpokey or bigtrump?
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!