Is this our Number one GK at Russia

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Robotnik
Egg
Egg
Is this our Number one GK at Russia

Post by Robotnik »

If so Nigeria is finished
https://youtu.be/kp_EzUykJa4
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Is this our Number one GK at Russia

Post by Enugu II »

Robotnik wrote:If so Nigeria is finished
Robotnik,

Is that a representative video of Uzoho? That is the first question. It appears that you have chosen some very poor performance that demonstrate poor reflexes and late reactions. I have not watched the kid but somehow I doubt that the video represents the lad's ability.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

Edit
On the brighter side
He kept 10 clean sheets prior to his most recent game
Last edited by Robotnik on Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

The goals against him were not atrocious goals. Even established goalkeepers will concede those. The first was a low hard drive in the box to the corner of the post, the second a misdirection header in the box from a cross. You expect only the likes of Buffon and De Gea to pull off those kinds of saves. However, I still believe we need a now-fit Enyeama to at least be invited to camp as insurance and to help the gifted Uzoho and the other competitors transition to #1 goalkeeper status, preferably after the World Cup. Its almost unfair to want to thrust the World Cup hopes of a soccer-mad 190 million Nigerians on the shoulders of a 19 year old still finding his feet professionally, and barely into his first year in European football (andplaying in the 3rd division in Spain).
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Yes! We are finished! Thank you! You think football is our problem?!?? People graduate and they can’t find jobs. People go to the hospital and there is no blood, no x-ray machine and no hand sanitizer. People go to school and there is no chair to sit down. People go to market and they can’t even buy meat or fish! And this one comes here and thinks we are finished because of fooking football!

Dude! Go and tell you client that when he was our goalkeeper we did not win the World Cup! We did not even pass second round and we failed to qualify for a couple of nations cups. The world will not end, because of what happens in Russia this summer. :roll:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Enugu II wrote:
Robotnik wrote:If so Nigeria is finished
Robotnik,

Is that a representative video of Uzoho? That is the first question. It appears that you have chosen some very poor performance that demonstrate poor reflexes and late reactions. I have not watched the kid but somehow I doubt that the video represents the lad's ability.
Even with overwhelming evidence you refuse to believe your own eyes. Is that not uzoho in goal? Is that not consistent with the type of basketness we saw vs Real B just a couple weeks back? How many clips does he have to post for people to realize the boy is not ready? Perhaps we need to call spike lee and ask him to direct a movie on uzoho.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

danfo,
You better take some time off Cybereagles before you become a medical case. You're taking this forum way too seriously. Yesterday, you defamed Enyeama. Today you have just said " People graduate and they can’t find jobs. People go to the hospital and there is no blood, no x-ray machine and no hand sanitizer. People go to school and there is no chair to sit down. People go to market and they can’t even buy meat or fish! And this one comes here and thinks we are finished because of fooking football!".
Granted, we have all the above-mentioned societal problems. Football itself is an outlet from those ills, and should not become a casualty in and of itself. Only 23 Nigerians will represent us in Russia. Life will continue for the players that will not make the cut and their fans. Please, just take it easy. I take God beg you.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Chei! Agents have escalated the issue.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

if anyone is really willing to discuss his strengths and weaknesses I'm up for it but this thread is propaganda and paranoia wrapped into one.
I've watched all his highlights this season and watched 3 full games
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

niyi wrote:if anyone is really willing to discuss his strengths and weaknesses I'm up for it but this thread is propaganda and paranoia wrapped into one.

Bro, we know them and we know their motives. Their crooked client has no shame! Because of him, they have now decided the best way is to tear an innocent boy down.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

We still have 6 games to decide that.

Personally I don't think he is ready, maybe by 2022.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

No this is a serious issue.

Look at the PK they scored him. Are you kidding me :curse:

How is he conceding easy shots. Nigeria will crash out of the first round at this rate. Hope he is much better.

[/video]
gurrano
Egg
Egg

Post by gurrano »

Are you kidding me?? That was a well taken penalty low to the side and the guy curved the ball to get around the keeper.. Uzoho did a good job at guessing where the kick was going and almost got his hands on the ball. I don't see what the issue is here unless there is something else I am missing.
Robotnik wrote:No this is a serious issue.

How is he conceding easy shots. Nigeria will crash out of the first round at this rate. Hope he is much better.

[/video]
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

danfo driver wrote:
niyi wrote:if anyone is really willing to discuss his strengths and weaknesses I'm up for it but this thread is propaganda and paranoia wrapped into one.

Bro, we know them and we know their motives. Their crooked client has no shame! Because of him, they have now decided the best way is to tear an innocent boy down.
danfo, for your health's sake, please seek immediate help. The real agents on this forum don't even have to make noise on this forum. They know which buttons to press (if you know what I mean). Uzoho is oblivious of your campaign and, frankly, doesn't need it (he's firmly in Rohr's plans for Russia). All niyi has asked for is a reasoned debate on his strengths and weaknesses, not propaganda nor paranoia. You could start by saying he's 6 ft 5 inches tall and exuded confidence against Argentina that belied his age. Then marshall out other positives.
Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

The second low shot was even worse. He took a long time to get down.
gurrano wrote:Are you kidding me?? That was a well taken penalty low to the side and the guy curved the ball to get around the keeper.. Uzoho did a good job at guessing where the kick was going and almost got his hands on the ball. I don't see what the issue is here unless there is something else I am missing.
Robotnik wrote:No this is a serious issue.

[/video]
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

danfo driver wrote:Yes! We are finished! Thank you! You think football is our problem?!?? People graduate and they can’t find jobs. People go to the hospital and there is no blood, no x-ray machine and no hand sanitizer. People go to school and there is no chair to sit down. People go to market and they can’t even buy meat or fish! And this one comes here and thinks we are finished because of fooking football!

Dude! Go and tell you client that when he was our goalkeeper we did not win the World Cup! We did not even pass second round and we failed to qualify for a couple of nations cups. The world will not end, because of what happens in Russia this summer. :roll:
How much is a bag of rice in your area? This APC dey try.

Enyeama is needed. Uzoho will come good
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

People just being mischeivous. There is nothing to any of those goals.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:People just being mischeivous. There is nothing to any of those goals.

:agree:
delisyomie don
Egg
Egg

Post by delisyomie don »

ohenhen1 wrote:We still have 6 games to decide that.

but is technical better than other goal keepers we have at present except eyema which does not play at club at the moment
thanks
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

delisyomie don wrote:

but is technical better than other goal keepers we have at present except eyema which does not play at club at the moment
Why not let Enyeama use the 6 games to get back in his groove? Calamity awaits... Arise o con-patriots!
OCCUPY NFF!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
delisyomie don wrote:

Why not let Enyeama use the 6 games to get back in his groove? Calamity awaits... Arise o con-patriots!
We should let Enyeama use OUR preparations to get his groove back? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I dont blame you!

Dont worry, we will accept the calamity. Afterall, your crook client was our goalkeeper when we couldnt qualify for couple of Nations Cup, we didnt die after that. So, let calamity come. The world will not end in July because of World Cup. Disgusting!