EPL: Arsenal 0 vs 3 Man City FT(Wenger Out)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: EPL: Arsenal 0 vs 3 Man City FT(Wenger Out)

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote:Na wow o!
That is what happen when you over stay.I feel sorry for him but will not blame any fans attacking him.
He will go down as one of the modern day coach that was kick out in a bad way by fans.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

The sad thing for Wenger is that if he had left 3 seasons ago and ARSEnal are in the mess they are right now, their fans would have been clamoring for his return as he would have earned hero status now.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

kajifu wrote:
That is what happen when you over stay.I feel sorry for him but will not blame any fans attacking him.
He will go down as one of the modern day coach that was kick out in a bad way by fans.
Told Waffi, his emperor was going to walk naked! He swore never.....
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Its a Goal wrote:The sad thing for Wenger is that if he had left 3 seasons ago and ARSEnal are in the mess they are right now, their fans would have been clamoring for his return as he would have earned hero status now.
Those FA cups he was winning, that was the mercy of fate giving him a honorable path to bow out with grace instead of disgrace. The ego in all men always seeks the path of disgrace!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

anikulapo wrote:I’m so happy I didn’t have time to watch the game .... how did my famous bakers The Parasite, Ramshyt and Mikha do, final result nothwithstanding :taunt:
Ramshyt at least tried. I can't believe we bid against ourselves to overpay that overrated German.
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:
kajifu wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wonder if waffi will walk naked beside him, in solidarity
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Its as shame. A damn shame, if you are trying to ask me whether is a damn shame. :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

me i no dey laugh ooo, City dey wait Chelsea.. so make i exit thread
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

danfo driver wrote:

Its as shame. A damn shame, if you are trying to ask me whether is a damn shame. :lol:
Wait o...is that who am thinking...that rascal trained by Arsenal? :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:
kajifu wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wonder if waffi will walk naked beside him, in solidarity
Naked emperors usually walk alone...the people deceiving him to hang to power would have shifted their loyalties . Look at at Wengable...oops i mean Mugabe...even Grace ran away. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

oloye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Wait o...is that who am thinking...that rascal trained by Arsenal? :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:
That Polish boy wicked sha,I mean how can a keeper who spend most his years at Arsenal laugh at his former employees. The boy is a disgrace tufiakwa.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

oloye wrote:
kajifu wrote:
It's sad how this man decide to hang over,I understand 10 million a year dpi g nothing is hard to refused .
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Kaji, open thread for today's game naw. Don't wait till Iwobi scores before supporting your team.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg