Without a holding midfielder I worry for the SE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Kako
Egg
Egg
Re: Without a holding midfielder I worry for the SE

Post by Kako »

oloye wrote:
Kako wrote:
oloye wrote:
smartbrother wrote:This John is a character :lol: :lol:
He is our newly installed zero tolerance anti agent software. You have been warned, he can sniff out any agent like postings on this site. Welldone John12. But abeg you also remind me of one of the cons of having an anti virus installed on my computer, it scans everything and reports every suspicious activity even the harmless ones. But so far john12 has done a fantastic job, if only my anti virus could be this good. Agents are in trouble this WC.... :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Ha! "Agent" Oloye you wan smuggle in John12 a Non-exceptional player 3 months to World Cup :sneaky: :taunt:
No amount of defamation of john12's impeccable character can deter his anti agent activities on this site...i suspect Agents are using you as a proxy to fight back :taunt: :taunt: WE are solidly behind this anti agent crusade embarked upon by this gallant selfless CE member. :clap:
:lol: :biggrin:
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

john12 wrote: What sort of nonsense is this? A team that has Onazi, Ndidi, Agu and Etebo and you’re worried about Lack of Dm? No, you’re more worried about your pockets not lack of Dm. You agents will include non-exceptional players 3 months before World Cup just for some pice of change. After World Cup, if your client is good he will be considered
Bros - Jonh12; easy, easy please! Not everyone who states his/her opinion is an AGENT or what you think they might be
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

kajifu wrote:If Nigeria face this team with no fear its 7 points minimum from 9 points.
Nigeria will top the group,Iceland will win their open game same as Nigeria.
Bros, I am glad you have come along. I have said several times and I will say it again: We (Nigeria) will beat Croatia and TOP the group. Thus, all these fears or concerns are okay, but at the end, we will prevail
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

that John fella is a weird one...
eyan
Egg
Egg

Post by eyan »

oloye wrote:
He is our newly installed zero tolerance anti agent software. You have been warned, he can sniff out any agent like postings on this site. Welldone John12. But abeg you also remind me of one of the cons of having an anti virus installed on my computer, it scans everything and reports every suspicious activity even the harmless ones. But so far john12 has done a fantastic job, if only my anti virus could be this good. Agents are in trouble this WC.... :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Just like your software analogy, the anti-virus suspect everything except itself thereby using lots of memory, other computer resources and slows down ur system. Then you realize the anti-virus s/w itself is a virus because it refuses to uninstall. That is John12 for u. You can call him agent Musa.
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

That's the least of our problems. We have too many holding midfielders.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Tobi17 wrote:that John fella is a weird one...

That's quite the understatement.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

eyan wrote:
oloye wrote:
Just like your software analogy, the anti-virus suspect everything except itself thereby using lots of memory, other computer resources and slows down ur system. Then you realize the anti-virus s/w itself is a virus because it refuses to uninstall. That is John12 for u. You can call him agent Musa.
Ehem ...who gave you the right to use my analogy to defame john12....mods! Unwarranted attack in progress :mad:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kaii! Thank God for Rohr! Everyday i wake up with a smile, knowing that these sychophants, agents, client, demons, etc etc will not derail us this year. :clap: :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

olu wrote:That's the least of our problems. We have too many holding midfielders.
Exactly, we don’t even have a proper AM and this one is talking holding mid.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

maceo4 wrote:
olu wrote:That's the least of our problems. We have too many holding midfielders.
Do we need one? All our midfielders are box to box cms. I think Iwobi, Mikel, and Etebo can play as AMs anyway.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

niyi wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Do we need one? All our midfielders are box to box cms. I think Iwobi, Mikel, and Etebo can play as AMs anyway.
I said proper, this guy lol.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

Proper sniff by John even if a little diplomacy might have helped. I am a fan not an agent but must say the agent intensity close to big tournaments is a bit of a blight on our beloved site.