Shehu Don Bench Agu

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Shehu Don Bench Agu

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

http://aoifootball.com/2018/03/03/shehu ... nless-run/

Meanwhile, Koeman said that Holland made a big mistake by letting Ebuehi play for Nigeria. It’s a dog eat eat world. Could end up that Shehu makes Russia as a mf not a RB and partners Ndidi in mf instead of Onazi. I wanted Shehu to do well but not at the expense of Agu, now even Shehu might lose his spot to Ebuehi. Oh well, na fight to finish for spots to te wc.
OCCUPY NFF!!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Shehu Don Bench Agu

Post by oloye »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:http://aoifootball.com/2018/03/03/shehu ... nless-run/

Meanwhile, Koeman said that Holland made a big mistake by letting Ebuehi play for Nigeria. It’s a dog eat eat world. Could end up that Shehu makes Russia as a mf not a RB and partners Ndidi in mf instead of Onazi. I wanted Shehu to do well but not at the expense of Agu, now even Shehu might lose his spot to Ebuehi. Oh well, na fight to finish for spots to te wc.
John12 where are you?
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2018/03/03/du ... o-nigeria/

Ebuehi is locking fools up on the right side of the field folks. Thinks it’s time he gets a nickname, how about Robocop 2? :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

oloye wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:http://aoifootball.com/2018/03/03/shehu ... nless-run/

John12 where are you?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Mikel Agu has absolutely no business going to Russia. None.

Even our RB is preferred in midfield over him at their club.

Nonsense.
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

Even the blind can see that Ebuehi is way ahead of Shehu in the rb/rwb position. Shehu should be prepared to hug the bench if selection is without bias.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Agu's a good player. Only someone easily swayed by the breeze can say he has no business in the squad. He's a squad player for now, that's all.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

The YeyeMan wrote:Agu's a good player. Only someone easily swayed by the breeze can say he has no business in the squad. He's a squad player for now, that's all.
He is yet to show it for the SE.

Fans started to clamour for him (and Awazeim) on the back of a 'talented young Nigerian' at Porto.

Awaziem has moved on to France, Agu to Turkey, and Liverpool has shown us that the current version of Porto is not that good anyway.

Just so I know this is not Yeyetalk, who would you drop for Agu from this list?

Mikel, Ndidi, Onazi, Ogu, Etebo, J.Obi.

Should we add Shehu to the list?
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

vancity eagle wrote:Mikel Agu has absolutely no business going to Russia. None.

Nonsense.

Our RB Shehu is actually a midfielder. Or have you conveniently forgotten? I would expect Shehu to be tried both in midfield and at right back in the coming friendlies.
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:http://owngoalnigeria.com/2018/03/03/du ... o-nigeria/

Ebuehi is locking fools up on the right side of the field folks. Thinks it’s time he gets a nickname, how about Robocop 2? :laugh:
Don't we already have a Robocop??
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

9jaMan wrote:

Even the blind can see that Ebuehi is way ahead of Shehu in the rb/rwb position. Shehu should be prepared to hug the bench if selection is without bias.
Then abegi exclude me from the 'blind'... :D
The RB position is still firmly in Shehu's grip, and only his to lose.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

They will probably earn their place after camp is finished.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

paj wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:http://owngoalnigeria.com/2018/03/03/du ... o-nigeria/

Don't we already have a Robocop??
Is Rabiu Afolabi still in active service...?
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

9jaMan wrote:

Ebuehi was warming the bench when Shehu was earning man of the match performances in the right back position. ‘For now’ he is still ahead in the pecking order...
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

truetalk wrote:Just so I know this is not Yeyetalk, who would you drop for Agu from this list?

Mikel, Ndidi, Onazi, Ogu, Etebo, J.Obi.
Ogu. Next. :arrow:
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Is this an Agents convention?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

1naija wrote:Is this an Agents convention?
Yes. You've found the convention you're looking for. Please take your seat and help yourself to a glass of water.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

vancity eagle wrote:Mikel Agu has absolutely no business going to Russia. None.

Nonsense.
This was your attitude towards Etebo, until he went to Spain and you watched him in one game and you began to twerk rapidly! And you wonder why people cannot take you seriously? I asked you to find somewhere dark, and sit there quietly, yet, you refuse. How many games has Agu played this season? Did you watch the last game where both Shehu and Agu played, as they have since Shehu joined the club in January?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

9jaMan wrote:

How many blind people have you asked? Liar!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

The YeyeMan wrote:Agu's a good player. Only someone easily swayed by the breeze can say he has no business in the squad. He's a squad player for now, that's all.
Agu's just ok to me, would rather take my client J. Obi.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Lmao, danfo don kolo finish
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Showboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Showboy »

maceo4 wrote:

Ehen, own it. :taunt:

We thank young John :)
"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope" (Martin Luther King, Jr)
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

maceo4 wrote:
Of course.

OK is a fair rating of Agu.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024