Shehu Don Bench Agu

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

9jaMan
Egg
Egg
Re: Shehu Don Bench Agu

Post by 9jaMan »

maceo4 wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:Agu's a good player. Only someone easily swayed by the breeze can say he has no business in the squad. He's a squad player for now, that's all.
Agu's just ok to me, would rather take my client J. Obi.
Joel Obi is my client, please o, abeg
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

9jaMan wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:Agu's a good player. Only someone easily swayed by the breeze can say he has no business in the squad. He's a squad player for now, that's all.
Joel Obi is my client, please o, abeg

More like you're his customer. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

I think it is a good problem to have. A player that can play multiple positions. Shehu's ability to play multiple positions is a good thing for the team. Each player brings a different attribute.

I am glad the coach has the 'problem' having all these options... only if same could be said for our goalkeeping department.

BTW, whoever the coach decides to play, I hope the chemistry of the unit will remain the overriding factor.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

danfo driver wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:Mikel Agu has absolutely no business going to Russia. None.

Even our RB is preferred in midfield over him at their club.

Nonsense.
This was your attitude towards Etebo, until he went to Spain and you watched him in one game and you began to twerk rapidly! And you wonder why people cannot take you seriously? I asked you to find somewhere dark, and sit there quietly, yet, you refuse. How many games has Agu played this season? Did you watch the last game where both Shehu and Agu played, as they have since Shehu joined the club in January?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

oloye wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:http://aoifootball.com/2018/03/03/shehu ... nless-run/

Meanwhile, Koeman said that Holland made a big mistake by letting Ebuehi play for Nigeria. It’s a dog eat eat world. Could end up that Shehu makes Russia as a mf not a RB and partners Ndidi in mf instead of Onazi. I wanted Shehu to do well but not at the expense of Agu, now even Shehu might lose his spot to Ebuehi. Oh well, na fight to finish for spots to te wc.
John12 where are you?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ... and Chief Oloye is keeping or composing a list
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Showboy wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Ehen, own it. :taunt:

We thank young John :)
Do you mean young John or 'Oga John12?'
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Showboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Showboy »

Odas wrote:
Showboy wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Odas

All na di same. The ONE who keeps the agents (and junior agents) in check :taunt:

Aka young John the agent controller :tic:
"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope" (Martin Luther King, Jr)
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:http://aoifootball.com/2018/03/03/shehu ... nless-run/

Meanwhile, Koeman said that Holland made a big mistake by letting Ebuehi play for Nigeria. It’s a dog eat eat world. Could end up that Shehu makes Russia as a mf not a RB and partners Ndidi in mf instead of Onazi. I wanted Shehu to do well but not at the expense of Agu, now even Shehu might lose his spot to Ebuehi. Oh well, na fight to finish for spots to te wc.
Hmm that might not be such a bad idea
Ebuehi at right back Shehu in midfield
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

oloye wrote:

John12 where are you?
:rotf: :rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

danfo driver wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:Mikel Agu has absolutely no business going to Russia. None.

Even our RB is preferred in midfield over him at their club.

Nonsense.
This was your attitude towards Etebo, until he went to Spain and you watched him in one game and you began to twerk rapidly! And you wonder why people cannot take you seriously? I asked you to find somewhere dark, and sit there quietly, yet, you refuse. How many games has Agu played this season? Did you watch the last game where both Shehu and Agu played, as they have since Shehu joined the club in January?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

twerk :lol: :lol: :lol:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Showboy wrote:
Odas wrote:
Showboy wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Odas

All na di same. The ONE who keeps the agents (and junior agents) in check :taunt:

Aka young John the agent controller :tic:
Ok, bros - thx - a lot :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Dis world cup go sweet well, well.
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

But Shehu started out as a DM, he was switched to RB due to lack of coverage in that position.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley