Barcelona Vs. Atletico Madrid 1-0 FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet
Barcelona Vs. Atletico Madrid 1-0 FT

Post by Undertaker »

The GOAT with another perfect free kick for Barca..............
Last edited by Undertaker on Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Barcelona Vs. Atletico Madrid 1-0

Post by Enugu II »

Undertaker wrote:The GOAT with another perfect free kick for Barca..............
For me, it is a shock that Messi was carded in a tackle.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Enugu II wrote:
Undertaker wrote:The GOAT with another perfect free kick for Barca..............

You know La Liga officials will do whatever it takes to screw Barcelona! A phantom yellow to Messi just like that phantom pk to Las palmas the other day
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Men, Andrea Gomez is such a useless player and not a Barcelona material!
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Undertaker wrote:
Enugu II wrote:

You know La Liga officials will do whatever it takes to screw Barcelona! A phantom yellow to Messi just like that phantom pk to Las palmas the other day
Phantom? Na real wa. But he got a free kick on a phantom tackle. Did he not if we define those as phantom.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Enugu II wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Enugu II wrote:

Phantom? Na real wa. But he got a free kick on a phantom tackle. Did he not if we define those as phantom.
Chief, have you been to the eye doctor recently? You may need a check up just in case. You seem to be seeing stuff that aren't there
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

These his fk nah fire! I mean do keepers have to stand in the middle to have a chance against kicks like dis?
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Lol Barca players dropping like flies. Paulinho in.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Damn goal ruled off. Costa

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Undertaker wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Enugu II wrote:

Chief, have you been to the eye doctor recently? You may need a check up just in case. You seem to be seeing stuff that aren't there
Undertaker, ]

Well, the good thing was there was a replay and Messi did catch the shin and he was late on that ball and it was definitely a foul. There is no doubt on that at all. You may argue whether it was a yellow or not but you cannot deny that it was a foul.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Enugu II wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Enugu II wrote:

Undertaker, ]

Well, the good thing was there was a replay and Messi did catch the shin and he was late on that ball and it was definitely a foul. There is no doubt on that at all. You may argue whether it was a yellow or not but you cannot deny that it was a foul.
I agreed.... after a second look, Messi did catch him but definately not a yellow card
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Barcelona Vs. Atletico Madrid 1-0 FT

Post by metalalloy »

Game no sweet as expected