Uzoho updates and highlights

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

walesvilla
Egg
Egg
Re: Uzoho updates and highlights

Post by walesvilla »

fabio wrote:
walesvilla wrote:Really close one. I will still take Ozoho. Eznewa lacks international European experience and will make some comical errors and antics. I doubt his fitness and also not sure with his fake injuries time wasting antics. This will not work on the world stage.
Which international European experience Vincent have when he kept against England in the WC (I remember, he kept against Inter Milanvs Enyimba, if my memory serves me right)
There was nothing at stake for Nigeria when he was goal- win lose or draw we were already knocked out of the 2002 Wcup
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Ezenwa has played several games in Europe for Nigeria. But what is International European experience? The world doesn't revolve around Europe.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

ohenhen1 wrote:Ezenwa has played several games in Europe for Nigeria. But what is International European experience? The world doesn't revolve around Europe.
ok he lacks world international exposure... the only way i let go my claim is if he plays 75mins against England and do not coincide a comical error goal.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

walesvilla wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Ezenwa has played several games in Europe for Nigeria. But what is International European experience? The world doesn't revolve around Europe.
ok he lacks world international exposure... the only way i let go my claim is if he plays 75mins against England and do not coincide a comical error goal.
He doesn't, he has played in several international games for Nigeria. Also was part of the NPFL select side that toured Spain. He played against teams like Athletico Madrid, Valencia and etc. He has played for his club side in Africa. He has represented Nigeria at CHAN. He has represented the Nigerian national team in several friendlies in Europe' including the friendlies against Catalona, and etc.

Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

walesvilla wrote:
I can’t remember a comical error goal he has concided for the SE. Uzoho on the other hand...
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Synopsis wrote:
walesvilla wrote:
I can’t remember a comical error goal he has concided for the SE. Uzoho on the other hand...

I remember his blunder against Cameroon.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Synopsis wrote:
walesvilla wrote:
go ahead... list them
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

danfo driver wrote:
Synopsis wrote:
walesvilla wrote:
go ahead... list them
Poland’s free kick, which would have been a goal if VAR/goal line technology was used. Uzoho’s positioning was laughable. Almost looked like a flailing dolphin. @2:10

Serbia’s goals were comical too. Would have been 0-3 if goalline tech was used. He wouldn’t be able to get away with such errors at the Workd Cup.

Uzoho should be Nigeria’s #1 gk next year.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

walesvilla wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.