PSG v Madrid (Part Deux) Cavanni 1-2 CR7 Casimero FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: PSG v Madrid (Part Deux) Cavanni 1-2 CR7 Casimero FT

Post by platinum »

oloye wrote:The mullahs are just wasting their money with this french sissies!
Egbon, people wey dey blow money the way we dey blow catarrh no fit waste am :lol:
They have achieved what they want with PSG and Man City. Their primary objective of 'legitimizing' Qatar has been achieved. When people think of Qatar, they don't think of oil or slaves or all the other things, they think of PSG, just like the name of big brands (like Nike and others who totally abuse people and stand on the backs of society to get wealthy), Qatar is a brand.

Beyond the social gbogbo e, I get your point though. They will sack Emery. No doubt about that.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: PSG v Madrid (Part Deux) Cavanni 1-2 CR7 Casimero

Post by platinum »

okidoki wrote:Fire sale, this summer. Varreti, Rabiot, Pastore, Demario, etc.
Verratti is going nowhere. Ditto Rabiot. Those are young assets who every club in Europe wants.

The other two are a different story, they'll try to see if someone will fall for buying them. I am sure in the boardroom, they're hoping those two have scintillating world cups so they can make find buyers.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Congrats to my man Zidane. :D :taunt: Coachito wey you?
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

okidoki wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:Kai! Football hard o! I feel for PSG. They simply don't have what it takes.
They simply, don’t face this kind of firepower weekly. They won’t ever win, this tournament.
I think Barca broke them mentally last year

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

platinum wrote:
okidoki wrote:Fire sale, this summer. Varreti, Rabiot, Pastore, Demario, etc.
Verratti is going nowhere. Ditto Rabiot. Those are young assets who every club in Europe wants.

The other two are a different story, they'll try to see if someone will fall for buying them. I am sure in the boardroom, they're hoping those two have scintillating world cups so they can make find buyers.
In Group D? E go hard o! :woot:

Wha choo looking at?!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

platinum wrote:
oloye wrote:The mullahs are just wasting their money with this french sissies!
Egbon, people wey dey blow money the way we dey blow catarrh no fit waste am :lol:
They have achieved what they want with PSG and Man City. Their primary objective of 'legitimizing' Qatar has been achieved. When people think of Qatar, they don't think of oil or slaves or all the other things, they think of PSG, just like the name of big brands (like Nike and others who totally abuse people and stand on the backs of society to get wealthy), Qatar is a brand.

Beyond the social gbogbo e, I get your point though. They will sack Emery. No doubt about that.
I hear you o my man.....it is so annoying watching overpaid and overpriced players make a mockery of the game. Look at that one called Pastore ..i have been watching him for about 5 years , so much hype,but he remains at rubbish level ,only turning up here or there.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

ohsee wrote:Congrats to my man Zidane. :D :taunt: Coachito wey you?
Zidane is a humble coach. His sides can play ANY style of football to counter the opponent. Chameleon team. It helps that they have Ronaldo and all the money but Zidane knows that he doesn't need to force the issue at Real and that's what he does best. He has taken what Ancelotti's biggest strength was and put that on steroids.

PSG on the other hand need a coach who will force the issue and give them an identity. That was diabolical. Going out without a whimper. They need to Look at how Spurs handled Real over both ties this season, and go weep quietly (*then find a manager who will give them a soul).
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Dani Alves was at fault for the first goal.

His lame pass was intercepted and he was nutmeged two passes later, just before the cross to CR7.

Cavani is a waste pipe and should not even be credited with the goal. The ball just ricochetted off his leg. He didn't even see it.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

His lame pass was intercepted and he was nutmeged two passes later, just before the cross to CR7.

Cavani is a waste pipe and should not even be credited with the goal. The ball just ricochetted off his leg. He didn't even see it.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

platinum wrote:
Zidane is a humble coach. His sides can play ANY style of football to counter the opponent. Chameleon team. It helps that they have Ronaldo and all the money but Zidane knows that he doesn't need to force the issue at Real and that's what he does best. He has taken what Ancelotti's biggest strength was and put that on steroids.

PSG on the other hand need a coach who will force the issue and give them an identity. That was diabolical. Going out without a whimper. They need to Look at how Spurs handled Real over both ties this season, and go weep quietly (*then find a manager who will give them a soul).

No need to bring Spuds into this. Playing Madrid in the knockout rounds is a different ball game. They lost group games in the past to a Cypriot team....
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Love Zizou, but just like Wenger his stupid faith in a wastoid like Benzema will ultimately be his undoing .... you can't keep playing a misfiring dolt of a player ... dude is so annoying :curse:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

txj wrote:
platinum wrote:

No need to bring Spuds into this. Playing Madrid in the knockout rounds is a different ball game. They lost group games in the past to a Cypriot team....
It is but I bring Spurs in because they've clearly learned lessons this season that were obviously deficient in prior campaigns. Paris keep replaying the same mistakes over and over again.
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

txj wrote:
platinum wrote:

I agree. The Madrid squad that Spurs played is not the same squad mentally that played today, and most importantly, it was not knock out football.

If Spurs get to play Madrid today, I dare say the result will be different.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

anikulapo wrote:Love Zizou, but just like Wenger his stupid faith in a wastoid like Benzema will ultimately be his undoing .... you can't keep playing a misfiring dolt of a player ... dude is so annoying :curse:
Let me guess. You must have really hated Yakubu Aiyegbeni. You cannot see the aspects Benzema brings to Real. He'll be gone this summer, don't worry.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

I see it now.......... Man City Vs. Real Madrid....... CL QF MATCHUP :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

charlie wrote:
txj wrote:
platinum wrote:

I agree. The Madrid squad that Spurs played is not the same squad mentally that played today, and most importantly, it was not knock out football.

I don't know charlie. Spurs are playing like grizzled vets this year. I have to respect what they've looked like so far and how they handle the rhythm of their games. Tomorrow we'll see for sure whether they're ready and fully ripe but that first leg in Turin was a masterful European showing. To go into a ground like that and stomp all over the old lady is no mean feat.
bk-one
Egg
Egg
Re: PSG v Madrid (Part Deux) Cavanni 1-1 CR7

Post by bk-one »

platinum wrote:This Casemiro na Oscar winner. Small touch and he rolls thirty feet moaning in pain.
I dont know if he is really good with it or referees are just letting him get away with it....Busquets does dive sometimes but casemiro is something else and he is always getting away with it. I remember the game against Bayern where he kept on fouling other players and diving and the only thing he got was a yellow card when the game was already won.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: PSG v Madrid (Part Deux) Cavanni 1-1 CR7

Post by platinum »

bk-one wrote:
platinum wrote:This Casemiro na Oscar winner. Small touch and he rolls thirty feet moaning in pain.
I dont know if he is really good with it or referees are just letting him get away with it....Busquets does dive sometimes but casemiro is something else and he is always getting away with it. I remember the game against Bayern where he kept on fouling other players and diving and the only thing he got was a yellow card when the game was already won.
It's really annoying. Cavani looked ready to beat him up properly today. His antics roped that one in hook line and sinker
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

charlie wrote:
txj wrote:
platinum wrote:

As much as I hate spurs because of my beloved connection.They will likely beat this Real Madrid if they face each other.Please make no mistake to that Spurs team,how many teams have gone to Juve and outplayed them at home?They top the group with Real but their test is tomorrow if they can finish Juve at home.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Undertaker wrote:I see it now.......... Man City Vs. Real Madrid....... CL QF MATCHUP :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Nope its
Real Madrid vs Bayern
Barca vs Man City
Manu vs Liverpool
Roma vs.....spurs
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

anikulapo wrote:Love Zizou, but just like Wenger his stupid faith in a wastoid like Benzema will ultimately be his undoing .... you can't keep playing a misfiring dolt of a player ... dude is so annoying :curse:

He does miss his fair share of chances, but its no accident that multiple coaches have kept faith in him. He sacrifices his game for the team and is the glue that links everything upfront, and helps in creating the platform for Ronaldo to flourish.
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp