Agents, are you all okay?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Agents, are you all okay?

Post by 1naija »

Tomorrow is D-Day. I don't want to see any grown man cry here o.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Robotnik
Egg
Egg
Re: Agents, are you all okay?

Post by Robotnik »

They should start getting used to this.

The Nigerian team of the future will have mostly 'oyinbos' - foreign born/raised (take a cue from d'tigers)
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I was going to open a thread tomorrow named "The Anti-Agent Party/Clubbing Thread."

Bro, abeg change the topic to my own topic so that we can party hard here tomorrow when all the agents, sycophants, crooks, family members of clients begin to weep and wail and gnash their 4 teeth. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

danfo driver wrote:I was going to open a thread tomorrow named "The Anti-Agent Party/Clubbing Thread."

Bro, abeg change the topic to my own topic so that we can party hard here tomorrow when all the agents, sycophants, crooks, family members of clients begin to weep and wail and gnash their 4 teeth. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

abeg wetting be tomorrow make I join una party?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:I was going to open a thread tomorrow named "The Anti-Agent Party/Clubbing Thread."

Uncle Chief, you don talk am finish! tomorrow is when many eyes will be "wetting" :tic: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

:veryangry: :mad: :? :sad: :oops: :atc: :cry:

Just prepping :P
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Agents are tuning in definitely early .. Like the proverbial early bird that gets a worm. I can imagine the likes of Agent Niyi, John12, Maceo4 etc makes frantic calls and texts to their clients that all will be fine, get your popcorns ready guys cause it will be a long day ahead.
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

The only thing that will make my day tomorrow if headless and inept Musa is excluded from the list. Otherwise whoever is included or excluded is surely alright with me. The feckless boy does not merit to be in the list for any reason whatsoever
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

bully12 wrote:The only thing that will make my day tomorrow if headless and inept Musa is excluded from the list. Otherwise whoever is included or excluded is surely alright with me. The feckless boy does not merit to be in the list for any reason whatsoever
Agent bambully, you've already started crying because of Musa?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Robotnik wrote:They should start getting used to this.

The Nigerian team of the future will have mostly 'oyinbos' - foreign born/raised (take a cue from d'tigers)
Why?

Basketball I can see why, it is not our primary sport. But football why?

If that is the case, then Nigeria is 10 times over a failed state.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Bros, they will be gnashing more than four teeth, some of them will be depressed and will lose their appetite for food, and alcohol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

danfo driver wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Uncle Chief, you don talk am finish! tomorrow is when many eyes will be "wetting" :tic: :rotf: :rotf:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Odas wrote:

Bros, they will be gnashing more than four teeth, some of them will be depressed and will lose their appetite for food, and alcohol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Make we go find Obong o! The man must be in turmoil, weeping and weeping like a baby! Kaii! Today go sweet o! I hope Maceo can breastfeed Obong sha...because that one no go chop real food for weeks! :taunt: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Make we dance! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Odas wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Obongs eyes are wetting. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Yes we are!!
#AgentsForBetterNigeria. :thumbs:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Make una nor party too early o.

remember how PDP sabotaged APC :biggrin:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

My mac compare no sabi pidgin...na so so yeye autocorrect him dey do. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Is the WC list coming out today already? Isn't it too early? Choi, my own "agency" don slack...
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Is the WC list coming out today already? Isn't it too early? Choi, my own "agency" don slack...
They haven’t even sent List of 30 to FIFA but dancing don full forum lol
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!