Rohr invites Mikel, Onazi, Moses, 25 others for Poland, Serb

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Rohr invites Mikel, Onazi, Moses, 25 others for Poland,

Post by The YeyeMan »

truetalk wrote:
maceo4 wrote:Weird that Uche Agbo is always invited but never plays, abi he’s good training material? But surprised Agu who came out of nowhere to seemingly earn Rohrs trust is not given a chance.
Just so you know that Truetalk talks true and Yeyeman na real yeye man, this was the exchange we had on Mikel Agu a few days back.

The YeyeMan wrote:
Agu's a good player. Only someone easily swayed by the breeze can say he has no business in the squad. He's a squad player for now, that's all.

Truetalk responded: He is yet to show it for the SE.

Fans started to clamour for him (and Awazeim) on the back of a 'talented young Nigerian' at Porto.

Awaziem has moved on to France, Agu to Turkey, and Liverpool has shown us that the current version of Porto is not that good anyway.

Just so I know this is not Yeyetalk, who would you drop for Agu from this list?

Mikel, Ndidi, Onazi, Ogu, Etebo, J.Obi.

Should we add Shehu to the list?
Did you see my response, ya clown?! :lol:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

truetalk wrote:Make una clap for me.

I called Gabriel Okechukwu after CHAN.

Big lad, pacy, good with either foot.

It appears, he and Ajayi might have knocked off Ideye for that 2nd big striker spot to back up and compete with Ighalo.

For Ideye, Dessers or Awoniyi to get back in the picture, they need 5-6 goals in March and April.
Your client made it. Let's all clap for you. :D :clap:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Thus Akpeyi made the list again? He must be good as assessed by the coaches.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
icee
Egg
Egg

Post by icee »

Flex Swift wrote:Mikel Agu dropped and Ideye’s poor showing not enough to earn a call up same applies to Ujah ,no room for Victor from Wolfsburg this World Cup would be too soon.Thank God agents failed in their attempt to smuggle in Ajagun, Reuben, Kelechi , Brezee Okoye etc etc etc
I like Rohr. I have said, if Rohr is watching what we've been watching, Joel Obi will be called. He pays attention. I've sadi it from day 1. Agu no be am.
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

maceo4 wrote:
truetalk wrote:
maceo4 wrote:Weird that Uche Agbo is always invited but never plays, abi he’s good training material? But surprised Agu who came out of nowhere to seemingly earn Rohrs trust is not given a chance.
Just so you know that Truetalk talks true and Yeyeman na real yeye man, this was the exchange we had on Mikel Agu a few days back.

The YeyeMan wrote:
Agu's a good player. Only someone easily swayed by the breeze can say he has no business in the squad. He's a squad player for now, that's all.

Truetalk responded: He is yet to show it for the SE.

Fans started to clamour for him (and Awazeim) on the back of a 'talented young Nigerian' at Porto.

Awaziem has moved on to France, Agu to Turkey, and Liverpool has shown us that the current version of Porto is not that good anyway.

Just so I know this is not Yeyetalk, who would you drop for Agu from this list?

Mikel, Ndidi, Onazi, Ogu, Etebo, J.Obi.

Should we add Shehu to the list?
Lol, but I bet no one would have guessed Agbo though...
That one came from left field!

I am also clapping for myself for calling Gabriel from CHAN. I saw something in him that made me think that he may just steal a slot for the WC.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

cchinukw wrote:
1naija wrote:I don get alert, na God win..... :D

Goalkeepers: Francis Uzoho (Deportivo La Coruna, Spain); Ikechukwu Ezenwa (Enyimba FC); Daniel Akpeyi (Chippa United, South Africa)

I'm feeling that way too.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Eeeeh eh! So you were a secret agent all this while?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Odas wrote:Thus Akpeyi made the list again? He must be good as assessed by the coaches.
Go back and watch the Argentina friendly objectively and you too will see why he is our second choice goalkeeper despite the wailing and gnashing of teeth by agents.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Is keshi vindicated? Gabriel Okechukwu was the player that got him the sack.
I am happy
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

This Team is solid sha. Our Midfield squad is solid!

I wish there is a way we could play Ndidi, Onazi, and Joel at the same time, with Mikel playing a bit up front. We will suffocate any team with such line up.
THE FULL LIST

Goalkeepers: Francis Uzoho (Deportivo La Coruna, Spain); Ikechukwu Ezenwa (Enyimba FC); Daniel Akpeyi (Chippa United, South Africa)

Defenders: Abdullahi Shehu (Bursaspor FC, Turkey); Tyronne Ebuehi (Ado Den Haag, The Netherlands); Olaoluwa Aina (Hull City, England); Elderson Echiejile (Cercle Brugge KSV, Belgium); Brian Idowu (Amkar Perm, Russia); Chidozie Awaziem (Nantes FC, France); William Ekong (Bursaspor FC, Turkey); Leon Balogun (FSV Mainz 05, Germany); Kenneth Omeruo (Kasimpasa FC, Turkey); Stephen Eze (Lokomotiv Plovdiv, Bulgaria)

Midfielders: Mikel John Obi (Tianjin Teda, China); Ogenyi Onazi (Trabzonspor FC, Turkey); Wilfred Ndidi (Leicester City, England); Oghenekaro Etebo (Las Palmas, Spain); John Ogu (Hapoel Be’er Sheva, Israel); Uche Agbo (Standard Liege, Belgium); Joel Obi (Torino FC, Italy)

Forwards: Ahmed Musa (CSKA Moscow, Russia); Kelechi Iheanacho (Leicester City, England); Moses Simon (KAA Gent, Belgium); Victor Moses (Chelsea FC, England); Odion Ighalo (Changchun Yatai, China); Alex Iwobi (Arsenal FC, England); Junior Ajayi (Al Ahly, Egypt); Gabriel Okechukwu (Akwa United)
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Apkeyi Useless again? SMH.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

1naija wrote:This Team is solid sha. Our Midfield squad is solid!

I wish there is a way we could play Ndidi, Onazi, and Joel at the same time, with Mikel playing a bit up front. We will suffocate any team with such line up.
THE FULL LIST

Defenders: Abdullahi Shehu (Bursaspor FC, Turkey); Tyronne Ebuehi (Ado Den Haag, The Netherlands); Olaoluwa Aina (Hull City, England); Elderson Echiejile (Cercle Brugge KSV, Belgium); Brian Idowu (Amkar Perm, Russia); Chidozie Awaziem (Nantes FC, France); William Ekong (Bursaspor FC, Turkey); Leon Balogun (FSV Mainz 05, Germany); Kenneth Omeruo (Kasimpasa FC, Turkey); Stephen Eze (Lokomotiv Plovdiv, Bulgaria)

Midfielders: Mikel John Obi (Tianjin Teda, China); Ogenyi Onazi (Trabzonspor FC, Turkey); Wilfred Ndidi (Leicester City, England); Oghenekaro Etebo (Las Palmas, Spain); John Ogu (Hapoel Be’er Sheva, Israel); Uche Agbo (Standard Liege, Belgium); Joel Obi (Torino FC, Italy)

Forwards: Ahmed Musa (CSKA Moscow, Russia); Kelechi Iheanacho (Leicester City, England); Moses Simon (KAA Gent, Belgium); Victor Moses (Chelsea FC, England); Odion Ighalo (Changchun Yatai, China); Alex Iwobi (Arsenal FC, England); Junior Ajayi (Al Ahly, Egypt); Gabriel Okechukwu (Akwa United)

A 4-4-2 Diamond:

--------------------------Uzoho-------------------------

----Shehu---------Ekong--------------Balogun-----Aina------

---------------------------Ndidi---------------------------

----------------Onazi------------------Joel------------------

---------------------------Mikel----------------------------

---------Iheanacho--------------------------Moses-------------

The team is so flexible! cheiii! :clap: :clap: :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

1naija wrote:
Odas wrote:Thus Akpeyi made the list again? He must be good as assessed by the coaches.
Go back and watch the Argentina friendly objectively and you too will see why he is our second choice goalkeeper despite the wailing and gnashing of teeth by agents.
Who is first choice though? I don't think anybody can beat Akpereyi to that position, this WC will not be for the faint hearted :rotf:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

bret- hart wrote:Apkeyi Useless again? SMH.

if you were the coach, not a fan, but the coach, who would you have selected to replace him? And please be honest, and use the brain of a coach---one creating a real squad and not playing FIFA 18. Thanks
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote:
1naija wrote:
Who is first choice though? I don't think anybody can beat Akpereyi to that position, this WC will not be for the faint hearted :rotf:
You are right! It wont! Argentina will remember what happened to them in November! :taunt: :taunt:
Make we dance! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
1naija wrote:
You are right! It wont! Argentina will remember what happened to them in November! :taunt: :taunt:

Remember they were up when Akpereyi was in goal, they will rub palms like birdman seeing him again, cheeiiiiii! WC will be interesting o!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

The Enyeama houseboys need some stern talking to. They simply cannot continue with this behaviour.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

maceo4 wrote:
1naija wrote:
Who is first choice though?

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

1naija wrote:Agents strong o. They still manage squeeze in Stephen Eze, Joel Obi, Junior Ajayi, and Gabriel Okechukwu!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yeah, they have to be strong. It is their profession
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

1naija wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
1naija wrote:

You dey find trouble :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
1naija wrote:

Remember they were up when Akpereyi was in goal, they will rub palms like birdman seeing him again, cheeiiiiii! WC will be interesting o!
And you think they are the only ones who can rub their palms? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Let them rub it well well... Our own players will rub our palms!

And yes, it will be an interesting world cup.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

felarey wrote:The Enyeama houseboys need some stern talking to. They simply cannot continue with this behaviour.

Its truly disgusting! Now that their crooked client has been put in his place, they are wishing us evil.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

1naija wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
1naija wrote:

Crooked Okra mouth looking like a houseboy after losing all his money to agents and sycophants!

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:My client Joel Obi made it!!!!
Na lie! Your client Enyeama is fuming!! go and return his money o!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Kaii! Today go sweet well well! You guys thought you could go to Ikot Ikpene abi??!! I took Odas to benin and I used him to do juju and you think Ikot Ikpene Juju has 1/100000000th the power of Igodomigodo???!!! I no tell una! Once I visited Aruosa N'akpakpava, it was OVER!!! ENYEAMA HAD NO CHANCE!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

WHERE OBONG SEF!

Where your client Osimhen?? The boy no drop? Poor laddy you sold him a buncha lies!
awwwwwww it hurts, doesnt it?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Make e pepper you there! I told you that your crooked treasonous okra eating liar will NEVER play for Nigeria again! He is done!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Did i not tell you that your client, Osimhen, the non-playing striker will NOT smell the SE??? Did i not tell you?? You better gon and return his money! He can play 5 minutes+ in March and April, and he will still have NO CHANCE!! Okay? Pumpkin?

Make we dance!

Super Eagus 4 Life!