Rohr invites Mikel, Onazi, Moses, 25 others for Poland, Serb

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Rohr invites Mikel, Onazi, Moses, 25 others for Poland,

Post by maceo4 »

danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:This guy you stubborn o, you have been dropping sweet jester moves all day,this Na special request from the DJ, just one more sweet gif, haba, make we gyrate...
ah! sycophant, no be me sey make you play your crooked client 4.1.9, na! All that money you drained from him and the poor crook doesnt make the team. is it fair? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ahhh fogerrrit you too dey do yanga...make I go sleep...

Actually, you know what I can’t sleep, but that your jester dance move might just do the trick, just drop am this guy make I gyrate to sleep...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:This guy you stubborn o, you have been dropping sweet jester moves all day,this Na special request from the DJ, just one more sweet gif, haba, make we gyrate...
ah! sycophant, no be me sey make you play your crooked client 4.1.9, na! All that money you drained from him and the poor crook doesnt make the team. is it fair? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ahhh fogerrrit you too dey do yanga...make I go sleep...

Actually, you know what I can’t sleep, but that your jester dance move might just do the trick, just drop am this guy make I gyrate to sleep...
no sleep for the crooked. :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
imehjunior
Egg
Egg

Post by imehjunior »

Obong wrote:
imehjunior wrote:Obongs client didn't make it. Maybe the two friendlies will show we need him.
Imehjunior,

Aya no ebot usongenyin! :)
Obong Ette, ku jaresit edeye convention.
Personally wishing for Enyeama has no tribal coloration it's all because the present one's have failed to inspire confidence that why I long for the past.
The list is near perfect and the coach has earned his bone and our trust to pick the right team. I am praying the keepers in camp use this friendlies to assuage our fears.
However any Baruwa like performance Enyeama don return from holidays. I also believe in his inactive state Akpeye and Uzoho are still not better.
"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

bully12 wrote:Hopefully headless chicken will not make the final roster . I will like to see Bazee and Onyekuru if they are fully fit and heathy in the final roster. Uche Agbo, Gabriel Okechukwu, Junior Ajayi ,headless chicken Musa, Echejilie and Stephen Eze should not make the final roster.
I agree with this.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

imehjunior wrote:
Obong wrote:
imehjunior wrote:Obongs client didn't make it. Maybe the two friendlies will show we need him.
Imehjunior,

Obong Ette, ku jaresit edeye convention.
Personally wishing for Enyeama has no tribal coloration it's all because the present one's have failed to inspire confidence that why I long for the past.
The list is near perfect and the coach has earned his bone and our trust to pick the right team. I am praying the keepers in camp use this friendlies to assuage our fears.
However any Baruwa like performance Enyeama don return from holidays. I also believe in his inactive state Akpeye and Uzoho are still not better.
This is the problem with this place and all those lazy commentators.
The accusation is made simply because you are legitimately making a case for a footballer that just happens to come from the same neck of the woods as yourselves.
There is no merit to the accusation.

In this place, somebody cannot support a person from their own place again - or even criticize someone from elsewhere - without being accused of tribalism. :roll:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

This thread has become a NONSENSE thread. All those that want to yan better about the teamlist should kindly move to Mystic's thread viewtopic.php?f=1&t=286750.

Only matured and straight people allowed, please!
DAgrin
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by DAgrin »

Tobi17 wrote:Uche agbo is a bit of a head scratcher for me though, would have loved to see Azubuike Okechukwu selected but I guess that's a far reaching hope at these point... also seems Mikel Agu isn't very much in the picture any more, except he is injured.
What speaks for Ache Agbo is his versatility.
He can play DM and CD. It means Rohr can do without a 4th CD and fill the gap with Uche Agbo if needed.
"The secret of life is to have no fear." - Fela Kuti

Naija 4 life!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

DAgrin wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:Uche agbo is a bit of a head scratcher for me though, would have loved to see Azubuike Okechukwu selected but I guess that's a far reaching hope at these point... also seems Mikel Agu isn't very much in the picture any more, except he is injured.
He can play DM and CD. It means Rohr can do without a 4th CD and fill the gap with Uche Agbo if needed.
But Rohr has never found Agbo to be needed, so its weird he keeps getting invited.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
DAgrin
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by DAgrin »

maceo4 wrote:
DAgrin wrote:
But Rohr has never found Agbo to be needed, so its weird he keeps getting invited.
In a tournament a lot can happen injury wise. It's good to have versatile players available then.
"The secret of life is to have no fear." - Fela Kuti

Naija 4 life!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

maceo4 wrote:
DAgrin wrote:
He also never found Ebuehi, Idowu and Awaziem needed but kept inviting them. Look where they are today. Agbo is a tough tackling DM that can be very useful in certain games, we need him.
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
DAgrin wrote:
He also never found Ebuehi, Idowu and Awaziem needed but kept inviting them. Look where they are today. Agbo is a tough tackling DM that can be very useful in certain games, we need him.
Not sure what you mean? He's played everyone you listed in important SE games sans Agbo. The guy must be really good practice material.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

chief nfachairman wrote:This thread has become a NONSENSE thread. All those that want to yan better about the teamlist should kindly move to Mystic's thread viewtopic.php?f=1&t=286750.

Chei Agents don vex comot for this thread go agents friendly thread.... :taunt:
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

1naija wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:This thread has become a NONSENSE thread. All those that want to yan better about the teamlist should kindly move to Mystic's thread viewtopic.php?f=1&t=286750.

Can you pls stop this agen business. The joke is long past its sell by date...
It now borders on extreme stupidity!!!
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

txj wrote:
1naija wrote:

You would know about extreme stupidity being that you live in perpetual stupidity!
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

What on earth is Akpeyi doing there?! :shock:
Obi is a good player but his body is made of cream crackers.
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

No Ifeanyi Mathew, Samuel Eduok, Peter Olayinka, Samuel Kalu,
Ebere Paul Onuachu and Taiwo Awoniyi but good list regardless.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

txj wrote:
1naija wrote:

:agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

wale1974 wrote:
txj wrote:
1naija wrote:

:agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Good luck trying to stop the stupidity...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

wale1974 wrote:No Ifeanyi Mathew, Samuel Eduok, Peter Olayinka, Samuel Kalu,
Apart from Awoniyi, no other player on that list has done jack to deserve a call up, this is world cup we are talking about not Afcon
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

danfo driver wrote:
Odas wrote:
Damunk wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Obong wrote:
Imehjunior,

ukpem kpeme kpum kpem kpam :taunt: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

In the mean time, Make we dance! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I aways sense some ethnic angle in his mostly biased arguments :rotf: :rotf:
Anyone who has read his posts knows his agenda.
You people are just beingvery lazy.
So what is my own angle? Money abi? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
On Enyeama, my position has been near identical to Obong's, so why would you even suggest it is ethnic-driven?
What about the clamour from all the other ethnicities?

Just make your own good argument and then wait rather than resort to petty labelling.
Make you no just rubbish yourself like that.
Your argument is credible, but its just not the only one.
Go siddon.

Una don win Round One. :clap:

But e never finish. :taunt: :thumb:
Bros, please let's be realistic with ourselves. If Enyeama is not in the March friendlies, not playing active football in his club and the transfer window has passed, when do you think Enyeama will start playing? When will he be qualified - enough - to be invited to the national team, the same team (super-eagles) he abandoned? No doubt, it is over for Enyeama, he will NOT be invited again, it will NOT happen.
You didnt hear? They want us to use our June friendlies to give a crook fitness. :rotf: :rotf:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: No mind dem bros!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

The truth is, we have a goalkeeper problem. Everyone of us want your team - the Super-eagles - to do well in the World cup (WC) tournament. Certainly (to confess or admit), even I who took a STONE or ROCK hard position against Enyeama has softened it, but if Enyeama is invited, can he do better than the keepers we have currently? Well, regardless what any of us might say and as said several times by bros - Danfo Driver - it's all up to the coaches. They have the power, not any of us here.

May we go far in the WC tournament
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Odas wrote:The truth is, we have a goalkeeper problem. Everyone of us want your team - the Super-eagles - to do well in the World cup (WC) tournament. Certainly (to confess or admit), even I who took a STONE or ROCK hard position against Enyeama has softened it, but if Enyeama is invited, can he do better than the keepers we have currently? Well, regardless what any of us might say and as said several times by bros - Danfo Driver - it's all up to the coaches. They have the power, not any of us here.

May we go far in the WC tournament
Good reason always triumphs in the end.
Recognising we have a problem is the first step.
What we do about it is what some of you have been so headstrong about.
All the accusations of tribalism and agents were simply dodging the issue which you have finally agreed is worrying.
E remain for our danfo driver to see road. :D
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Tobi17 wrote:
wale1974 wrote:No Ifeanyi Mathew, Samuel Eduok, Peter Olayinka, Samuel Kalu,
Apart from Awoniyi, no other player on that list has done jack to deserve a call up, this is world cup we are talking about not Afcon
:source: :source: :source: :source: :source: