Rohr invites Mikel, Onazi, Moses, 25 others for Poland, Serb

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Rohr invites Mikel, Onazi, Moses, 25 others for Poland,

Post by Damunk »

danfo driver wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Obong wrote:
imehjunior wrote:Obongs client didn't make it. Maybe the two friendlies will show we need him.
Imehjunior,

Aya no ebot usongenyin! :)
ukpem kpeme kpum kpem kpam :taunt: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

In the mean time, Make we dance! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I aways sense some ethnic angle in his mostly biased arguments :rotf: :rotf:
Anyone who has read his posts knows his agenda.
You people are just beingvery lazy.
So what is my own angle? Money abi? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
On Enyeama, my position has been near identical to Obong's, so why would you even suggest it is ethnic-driven?
What about the clamour from all the other ethnicities?

Just make your own good argument and then wait rather than resort to petty labelling.
Make you no just rubbish yourself like that.
Your argument is credible, but its just not the only one.
Go siddon.

Una don win Round One. :clap:

But e never finish. :taunt: :thumb:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Damunk wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Obong wrote:
imehjunior wrote:Obongs client didn't make it. Maybe the two friendlies will show we need him.
Imehjunior,

On Enyeama, my position has been near identical to Obong's, so why would you even suggest it is ethnic-driven?

Just make your own good argument and then wait rather than resort to petty labelling.
Go siddon.

Anyone who has followed Obong's posts, knows his agenda. I have called him out for it for years.

As for "winning round one." i am not interested in any contest. I am only interested in my team winning the world cup. Once the final list is released, Enyeama will never be spoken of again. he will be tomorrows news, as his agents and sycophants will finally rest. I couldnt give a daaaamn about a crooked player who walked out on his team.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Obong wrote:
Tobi, the key phrase in your post is " 90% of the projected final list". We all agree, having followed Rohr and the team in the last two years. I was emphasizing the outstanding 10%. Premature dancing and celebrations that Player A or B was not included is not just asinine, it is downright unpatriotic and selfish.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did you actually just type that last line?? You know that line describes you? right?? :lol: :lol: You wanted to use our march friendlies to give fitness to your towns man. What does that say about you? Selfish! unpatriotic and asinine! As far as you are concerned, it is Enyeama or nothing! You already have the likes of Maceo wishing us evil because the crooked treasonous thing did not make the list.

Look within your sef, and feel some shame.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

Damunk wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Obong wrote:
Imehjunior,

Go siddon.

Damunk, stop making sense. Some contributors are too dense and obtuse to comprehend what they "read". It should take more than bandying cheap insults or defaming a legend to be relevant on some forum. You know those quality of posts that members simply scroll past... :D
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Obong wrote:
Damunk, stop making sense. Some contributors are too dense and obtuse to comprehend what they "read". It should take more than bandying cheap insults or defaming a legend to be relevant on some forum. You know those quality of posts that members simply scroll past... :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: "dense and obtuse." Coming from a crook and a bigot. When you are done wiping your tears that your crooked townsman has been thrown in the dustbin, where he belongs, please join us to support the nation, if you even give a damn about anyone else but your tribes people.

truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

danfo driver wrote:
Damunk wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Obong wrote:
Imehjunior,

Go siddon.

Anyone who has followed Obong's posts, knows his agenda. I have called him out for it for years.

As for "winning round one." i am not interested in any contest. I am only interested in my team winning the world cup. Once the final list is released, Enyeama will never be spoken of again. he will be tomorrows news, as his agents and sycophants will finally rest. I couldnt give a daaaamn about a crooked player who walked out on his team.

What you're saying makes absolute no sense. Enyeama will always be spoken of. He is Nigeria's most capped keeper and former captain, and he was one of the main reasons we won the 2013 CAN. We were gone from that tourney, but for the save he made late against Ethiopia. So he will have a lot of fans and supporters & all this talk of crooks and agents is just juvenile at best.

Personally, Vince lost me, when he said he could not sit on the bench for any Goalkeeper 'at this stage of my career' because it would make him lose his starting place in his club. I wished he showed as much humility as Ahmed Musa to make the move to get playing time to give himself a fighting chance with the SE, but he failed to do that.

Another GK who should have moved in January was Nwolokor but he stupidly signed a new contract to sit on the bench at Rijeka http://scorenigeria.com.ng/2018/01/13/n ... -contract/

Ideye at least made the move, but he has failed to light it up in Spain and Rohr is choosing to go with Youth. Sad he won't go to a WC, but it is a lesson to younger players as he joins the long line of SE players who fail to may hay with their National team careers in their prime (Martins, Osaze etc).

So please , while teasing and throwing banters is fine, calling National team players crooks without evidence is plain wrong.

BTW, Akpeyi is a poor GK that is not National team level. That is not relative, it is absolute.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Danfo please as much as I'm on the same page with you on Enyeama, don't defame the legacy of our most capped player, yes Enyeama may have some strong agents working for him for different reasons but let's not disrespect the legend, he has several us well but like Arsene Wenger, his legacy has ended.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

danfo driver wrote:
Damunk wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Tobi17 wrote: I aways sense some ethnic angle in his mostly biased arguments :rotf: :rotf:
You people are just being very lazy.

Go siddon.

As for "winning round one." i am not interested in any contest. I am only interested in my team winning the world cup..

That's ONE thing we can all agree on. :thumb:
Once the final list is released, Enyeama will never be spoken of again. he will be tomorrows news, as his agents and sycophants will finally rest.
You mean yesterday's news, abi?
Anyway, wedda 'tomoro' or 'yestidey', I sense you are setting yourself up for a MAJOR disappointment if you feel that bitter towards a bona fide national soccer hero.
So YOU are the one with a lot to lose if your wishes eventually are not met. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

As for us, we are cool like that.
Just making our case for what we feel will improve the team.
Nuttin more dan dat.
I couldnt give a daaaamn about a crooked player who walked out on his team

Just try. Its not that serious . :D
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

danfo driver wrote:
Obong wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: "dense and obtuse." Coming from a crook and a bigot. When you are done wiping your tears that your crooked townsman has been thrown in the dustbin, where he belongs, please join us to support the nation, if you even give a damn about anyone else but your tribes people.

"When they go low, we go high". Pretty deep. God bless Michelle Obama. Hope you don't find the sewage in the gutter too uncomfortable. If its not too much to ask, feel free to climb out of it.
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

Is Enyema that fantastic or outstanding ? Exactly what did we win when he was manning our goal post for so many years . I still believe we won 2013 AFCON serendipitously including Mikel's spectacular stellar and heroic performance. His absence might be a blessing in disguise. If Ikeme had not been sick surely nobody will be talking about Enyema right now . Enyema has this penchant for letting soft goals which is inordinately irritating and annoying.
Everyone in this forum knows the driven force motivating Obong is nothing but tribalism no iota of altruist concern.
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

What happened to those Oyibo boys that Rohr was assiduously courting. So it is all efforts in futility. Not even a single one was successful recruited apart from Ebuihe.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Obong wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Obong wrote:

"When they go low, we go high". Pretty deep. God bless Michelle Obama. Hope you don't find the sewage in the gutter too uncomfortable. If its not too much to ask, feel free to climb out of it.

You are a funny person! You insult people (dense and obtuse) and then you throw in “when they go low, we go high.” :lol: I know your kind... and now I realize the you are a coward! You insult people and then try to pretend that you are a good person? Please....

Anyway, Na you know. Today is a great day! That’s all that concerns me!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

bully12 wrote:What happened to those Oyibo boys that Rohr was assiduously courting. So it is all efforts in futility. Not even a single one was successful recruited apart from Ebuihe.
I'm glad we got Ebuehi, kid is a baller! he is young and very much in top form, I see him going to a good club soon. As for the other foreign born kids, we can't force them... and we honestly don't need them tbh.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

danfo driver wrote:
Obong wrote: I am taking the high road with my sights set firmly on the World Cup in June while watching for indices and variables for our final 23 players. For a few players not on the present list, hope and indeed fortune springs eternal!
Your sight is set firmly on the world cup abi?? You can set your eyes anywhere you like, your crook of a client will not be in Russia representing Nigeria. You danced up and down here for weeks telling us about how your treasonous client will use our friendlies to get fit. You remember that??? :lol: :lol: :lol: Now you want to go high! Please, dont make me laugh!

Your crook is retired. Let him stay there. Nigeria does not belong to him. he can spend the summer with his children and wife.
Why do you insist on referring to Enyeama as a crook? What has he done to merit such a tag?

This is so uncool.

This man is arguably the best goalkeeper we have ever produced and you denigrate him by calling him a crook?

Why don't you make your argument without resorting to such invective?

Very unbecoming. To come on an Internet forum and label him a crook simply because you don't like him is highly irresponsible.
Folks can't go to any thread without having to be accosted by such loutish immature behavior.
You are spoiling every single thread about the team for everyone.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cellular wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Obong wrote: I am taking the high road with my sights set firmly on the World Cup in June while watching for indices and variables for our final 23 players. For a few players not on the present list, hope and indeed fortune springs eternal!
Your sight is set firmly on the world cup abi?? You can set your eyes anywhere you like, your crook of a client will not be in Russia representing Nigeria. You danced up and down here for weeks telling us about how your treasonous client will use our friendlies to get fit. You remember that??? :lol: :lol: :lol: Now you want to go high! Please, dont make me laugh!

Your crook is retired. Let him stay there. Nigeria does not belong to him. he can spend the summer with his children and wife.
Why do you insist on referring to Enyeama as a crook? What has he done to merit such a tag?

This is so uncool.

This man is arguably the best goalkeeper we have ever produced and you denigrate him by calling him a crook?

Very unbecoming. To come on an Internet forum and label him a crook simply because you don't like him is highly irresponsible.
Folks can't go to any thread without having to be accosted by such loutish immature behavior.
You are an Admin, so you can go through my posts over the years and see my opinion on Enyeama. I had/have nothing against him as a person. In fact, when Ayo named him Enyama yama, I was one of the few who defended him.

It was not until one month ago I realized that Enyeama is a crook. Enyeama is a crook because he abandoned Nigeria when we were going to fall put of Nations Cup qualifications. Now, he is using his sycophants to try to get a world cup spot. I didnt have a problem with him last year when I thought these sycophants were pushing his name for their own gain. It was not until one month ago, I realized that Enyeama is firmly behind these sycophants! That, my dear Sir, is a crooked behavior.

If you'd like to speak about people who hate others and people who insult the integrity of a legend, I will point you to those who have insulted Oliseh, hate him and tried to denigrate his integrity.

Yes, Integrity, something the crook Enyeama does not have.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

bully12 wrote:What happened to those Oyibo boys that Rohr was assiduously courting. So it is all efforts in futility. Not even a single one was successful recruited apart from Ebuihe.
Which ones were courted, bambully?
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

By the way, I just realized that it was the same world cup Oliseh and co suffered to qualify for, that the crook Enyeama used to gain the limelight! Talk about monkey dey work, and crook dey chop! :oops:
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote:By the way, I just realized that it was the same world cup Oliseh and co suffered to qualify for, that the crook Enyeama used to gain the limelight! Talk about monkey dey work, and crook dey chop! :oops:
Stop being a clown.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

bully12 wrote:Is Enyema that fantastic or outstanding ? Exactly what did we win when he was manning our goal post for so many years . I still believe we won 2013 AFCON serendipitously including Mikel's spectacular stellar and heroic performance. His absence might be a blessing in disguise. If Ikeme had not been sick surely nobody will be talking about Enyema right now . Enyema has this penchant for letting soft goals which is inordinately irritating and annoying.
Everyone in this forum knows the driven force motivating Obong is nothing but tribalism no iota of altruist concern.
bully12,
Must you display this level of inanity on an internet forum? We exchange opinions here presuming that each contributor is rational, intelligent and has some basic education in other to interact amicably. Baseless and childish insinuations like yours are not fit for a kindergarten playground!
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Echiejile Why?
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Obong wrote:
bully12 wrote:Is Enyema that fantastic or outstanding ? Exactly what did we win when he was manning our goal post for so many years . I still believe we won 2013 AFCON serendipitously including Mikel's spectacular stellar and heroic performance. His absence might be a blessing in disguise. If Ikeme had not been sick surely nobody will be talking about Enyema right now . Enyema has this penchant for letting soft goals which is inordinately irritating and annoying.
bully12,
Must you display this level of inanity on an internet forum? We exchange opinions here presuming that each contributor is rational, intelligent and has some basic education in other to interact amicably. Baseless and childish insinuations like yours are not fit for a kindergarten playground!
lol. this guy is losing the plot. Guess you arent going high anymore... :lol: :lol:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:By the way, I just realized that it was the same world cup Oliseh and co suffered to qualify for, that the crook Enyeama used to gain the limelight! Talk about monkey dey work, and crook dey chop! :oops:
Stop being a clown.
Abeg leave the dancing jester, the guy get serious issues but he’s comic relief.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

danfo driver wrote:
Cellular wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

This is so uncool.

You are an Admin, so you can go through my posts over the years and see my opinion on Enyeama. I had/have nothing against him as a person. In fact, when Ayo named him Enyama yama, I was one of the few who defended him.

It was not until one month ago I realized that Enyeama is a crook. Enyeama is a crook because he abandoned Nigeria when we were going to fall put of Nations Cup qualifications. Now, he is using his sycophants to try to get a world cup spot. I didnt have a problem with him last year when I thought these sycophants were pushing his name for their own gain. It was not until one month ago, I realized that Enyeama is firmly behind these sycophants! That, my dear Sir, is a crooked behavior.

If you'd like to speak about people who hate others and people who insult the integrity of a legend, I will point you to those who have insulted Oliseh, hate him and tried to denigrate his integrity.

Yes, Integrity, something the crook Enyeama does not have.
You can say that he 'abandoned' the team but calling him a crook is totally uncalled for.

Even the so-called abandonment had some extenuating circumstances.

Folks can root for a player or advocate for a player without it being linked to some nefarious motive.

It is just not right that you insist on calling him a crook. Plain wrong!
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!